Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? (15233 Views)

Be Sincere! Where Is The Weirdest Place You Have Had Sęx? / Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex / Guys, Lets Talk! Where Is The Strangest Or Weird Place You’ve Ever Had Séx? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by amakanancy(f): 12:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

I have been forgiven a long time ago cool
I pray so. Repent and sin no more
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Stevyne: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2022
yetunsbay:
pls educate me Omo iya
This no sex before marriage thing is just something I feel you shouldn't have allowed her bring the rule or implement. Cause women are very funny atimes. If I may ask, is she a virgin, and why the no sex before marriage?
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by yetunsbay(m): 5:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Stevyne:
This no sex before marriage thing is just something I feel you shouldn't have allowed her bring the rule or implement. Cause women are very funny atimes. If I may ask, is she a virgin, and why the no sex before marriage?
She's a virgin and confirmed.
How may I chop the cookie pls ?

No be by rape or anything near ooooooo
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Stevyne: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2022
yetunsbay:
She's a virgin and confirmed.
How may I chop the cookie pls ?

No be by rape or anything near ooooooo
How old is she?
And what's the assurance that when she finally agrees you no chook, run away?
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Ukafor(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2022
I went to her birthday party at her family compound, we had sex 4 times that day 1 in the bathroom, twice in her groundma's room her father hear her scream and confronted her she said she had a bad dream and the last in the livingroom when everybody was asleep after watching movie

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by fattprince(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Jeon:

And did I told you that I'm interested in meeting anyone? and what is genuine possibilities? .I should shine teeth on all the rubbish dirt post you ppl post for fun, sorry I don't do that.
Jeon, you are older than making this grammatical blunder. It's "did I tell you" not did I told you. That's primary school English na. Maybe that's why you still a virgin sef.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by yetunsbay(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Stevyne:
How old is she?
And what's the assurance that when she finally agrees you no chook, run away?
lol won't run away I love her so much.
She is of legal age.

How can I convince ?

Rape and it's similarities out.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by fattprince(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2022
yetunsbay:
Man no just get choice naw
You get choice infact you get choices, and the best of them choices is to cut her off.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
masturbate in the shower eh? That would be fun to watch.. the flow of the running water accentuating the color of your ebony skin.. God!

My day was just there. Work and loneliness as usual. You would be mad fun to be around tbh. Pure vibes and unpredictability.

We really do needa talk. grin
grin

I can't believe you like dark girls!

And I've sent an email... tongue
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

I can't believe you like dark girls!

And I've sent an email... tongue

I actually adore em (blushes) I

I'm so sorry.. going through my mails...I just found out that I couldn't access that mail cause it was one I created in a haste and couldn't save the details. Silly me sad

Send me a mail at justingeagles@gmail.com

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
Just tell me it's you Datboredberr...

Thanks.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by yetunsbay(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2022
fattprince:

You get choice infact you get choices, and the best of them choices is to cut her off.
Ha !
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
I actually adore em (blushes) I

I'm so sorry.. going through my mails...I just found out that I couldn't access that mail cause it was one I created in a haste and couldn't save the details. Silly me sad

Send me a mail at

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
Just tell me it's you Datboredberr...

Thanks.
It's nothing! Not an inconvenience! I've done so already!

Thank you...
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
It's nothing! Not an inconvenience! I've done so already!

Thank you...
Gracias.
Would check and reply now.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by EmiDon11: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nairalanders and sex ehh, Tufiakwa!!!!!
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Josephfabo: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
Nairalanders and sex ehh,
Tufiakwa!!!!!

Oga wetin carry u come romance section?...Hypocrite
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by EmiDon11: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Josephfabo:

Oga wetin carry u come romance section?...Hypocrite
did i mention you? PERVERT!!!

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Stevyne: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
yetunsbay:
lol won't run away I love her so much.
She is of legal age.

How can I convince ?

Rape and it's similarities out.
Message me on WhatsApp 08061950468
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Sirangle12(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bathroom
That year sha
Two quick shots
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Dfynboi: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Kinda similar... I had sex in a ss1 classroom with a guy I had just met... Just graduated... Weirdly he's had sex with another girl there... Toldpme... grin
kazai, so u been dy distribute current those days,u still dy supply now??i need
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Dfynboi: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
killmods:
Happened some yrs back. She was with a group of guys who were busy talking nonsense while she needed attention. I was with a group of my guys splurging part of our wins but i noticed her eyes were on me. I looked we locked eyes she smiled. Invitation. I got up because i new I had just been granted free access. So getting up I signalled her. We were at the outdoor bar tho. I went through to the back of the building which was dark ( It's fenced) and she went through the kitchen to meet me behind. No much talking. Hot bîttch grabbed my D nd i was already hard. She went on all fours while I served her a quick doggy. We exchanged numbers. I left first to my seat and she got back to hers in another like 10 mins. She kept stealing glances. Fûcked her a couple more times.. She had very good pussy too.
ahdonbilivit
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by yetunsbay(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Stevyne:
Message me on WhatsApp 08061950468
Alright boss
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Josephfabo: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2022
EmiDon11:
did i mention you?
PERVERT!!!
Please learn words before you use them..ode
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by EmiDon11: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Josephfabo:
Please learn words before you use them..ode
why is it paining you?

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Josephfabo: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
why is it paining you?

It’s paining me cause I hate stupid people..Of everything in this world, You choose to be stupid��
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by EmiDon11: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Josephfabo:

It’s paining me cause I hate stupid people..Of everything in this world, You choose to be stupid��
let it countinue paining u then,
E dey sweet me 4 body

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Koralords: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Inside an hotel bar ,went to club with a babe of mine and her friend after the club went to all the hotels around no room,got to one and the boy told me if I can wait till 5 someone will checkout very early so we decided to be drinking at the VIP bar,the girl latter sat on my laps and was riding me ,she wore a jeans shirt and used it to cover herself so anyone coming in would think she was just sitting on my laps ,one security guy came in saw us I no send am ,her friend that was pretending to be asleep was enjoying it,latter when the guy checked out,I was the one changing bedsheets in the hotel cos my body dey hot ,we got into the room gave her one more round beside her friend who pretended to be asleep again ,when I was done ,started smoothing her friend naso she open breast give me I begin finger,wanted to mount her she told me to take permission from her friend first told that one she gave me go ahead ,ended up having the best twosome in my life ,when ever I remember that day always have a hard on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Josephfabo: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
let it countinue paining u then,
E dey sweet me 4 body

Good luck with that
Las las Ignorance is bliss
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Veiniously: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Koralords:
Inside an hotel bar ,went to club with a babe of mine and her friend after the club went to all the hotels around no room,got to one and the boy told me if I can wait till 5 someone will checkout very early so we decided to be drinking at the VIP bar,the girl latter sat on my laps and was riding me ,she wore a jeans shirt and used it to cover herself so anyone coming in would think she was just sitting on my laps ,one security guy came in saw us I no send am ,her friend that was pretending to be asleep was enjoying it,latter when the guy checked out,I was the one changing bedsheets in the hotel cos my body dey hot ,we got into the room gave her one more round beside her friend who pretended to be asleep again ,when I was done ,started smoothing her friend naso she open breast give me I begin finger,wanted to mount her she told me to take permission from her friend first told that one she gave me go ahead ,ended up having the best twosome in my life ,when ever I remember that day always have a hard on
Boy na u enjoy pass o
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by arthurwillia(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Koralords:

You enjoy oo
Dem be Olosho ni? Abi your girlfriend
Did 3 of you later participated or just one one
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by arthurwillia(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ukafor:
I went to her birthday party at her family compound, we had sex 4 times that day 1 in the bathroom, twice in her groundma's room her father hear her scream and confronted her she said she had a bad dream and the last in the livingroom when everybody was asleep after watching movie
confronted her that what?
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by dontrulee: 2:47am On Jun 30, 2022
In my dreams where I was also dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen / Ladies Can Be Simps Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.