Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover (55206 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Burna Boy & Lover, Stefflon Don Playing Love Birds At The Beach(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Bahamas95(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Stop making stupid People famous.
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by atobs4real(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2022
wahala dey ooo
person matter
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by funnyrich(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2022
l
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Blacksodje(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
F
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Antoeni(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
The Yahoo Boy Will Soon Use Her Subscription
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Backpedal: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Dysfunction everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by jrusky(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Influencer? I never hear her name before or ever seen her picture before pls what is she influencing?

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Skmoda360(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Who be papaya undecided
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Alexaonfleek: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
I'm not even interested in the long story by gistlover, my problem is EFCC's incompetence.
They only know how to catch small fry, when it comes to big fishes like politicians and big yahoo boys, they suddenly become clueless.
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by uthlaw: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Na Gistlover go scatter dis country las las!
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Angelfrost(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2022
This country sef... We make too much needless noise about such affairs.

Two grown up people decided based on mutual attraction and affection to have an affair, all of a sudden we can't hear word again!

See ehn... Marriage is not for everyone! I can't say this enough... If you can't stay faithful to your spouse, exit the union or remain if your spouse is okay with sharing private parts!
For the party being cheated on, if it is too much to take, exit also and find someone willing to stay faithful!

No need for drama abeg! Since you people no longer know the value or importance of marital vows or its sacredness, why not sign a prenup that allows or permits philandering!

4 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by AUSVINS(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2022
M
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by SmartyPants(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Struggled to understand what the story was about simply because someone decided that Abike Raheem looks better as Raheem Abike, thus making a reader who is ignorant of cultural nuances believe Abike is a man.
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by LearnersPlug: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Are you interested in learning website development and programming? Don't look further.

I will be hosting a 3weeks web development and programming tutorial on Whatsapp for just 10k.

Tutorials and explanations will be solely done by me, don't worry, your money will be refunded if you don't like how I teach.

You can contact me on 07084464942
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by MainJoe: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
post=113791617:

@the bolded.....
But what do you people gain in laying all the fault at the feet of the female folks?!
A married man left his wife and his baby for a girl, but what we are reading is 'she tampered with the young man's head'!!
Why can't you blame both of them for their foolishness and messiness?! Why??
Will y'all some of you bloggers always be this stupid, annoying and hypocritical?!

God help our darling women in this our darling nation.

We Rise.

Na wa.

The blogger is recounting the position of the playboy's wife. The wife believes Papaya Ex tampered with her husband's head. Blame the wife, not the blogger.
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
jrusky:
Influencer? I never hear her name before or ever seen her picture before pls what is she influencing?

Influencer just like Actress, Model, Businessman, Make up Artists, etc, has become a well known cover for all sorts of Proclivities!

Who doesn't know that most of these self acclaimed Influencers on social media are into different forms of illicit and criminal activities.

6 Likes

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Live your life to the fullest. Life goes on
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by ozo13(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
They successfully demarket the country with yahoo things
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Where's that bitter, sex-starved nairaland tramp who wakes up every morning looking for the next innocent son of Adam to vent her life's frustration and emotional misery on?

Someone should call her to come and express the contents of her jaundiced brain on this issue. Or she could perhaps learn the hoe-ing trade properly from this lady who's sleeping with another woman's husband and is at least getting paid for it.

An unfortunate life is when as a woman you're neither getting a good penis nor the requisite funds to live a classy lifestyle. That's obviously the doldrums that have "Candidlady" or whatever her name is trapped. Very pitiful soul!

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
This papaya girl E be like say she go sweet angry
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by MainJoe: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
GoshenNLA:
But why will a guy on a low key to escape EFCC go Dey do parol with lousy papaya, I don’t think the guy dey hide sha
But e get money o

He was low key. It is the wife that made him high key. Papaya was flaunting wealth and never claimed he was her source for flamboyance. grin
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by simplesocial: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Still your guy for followers and all

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Passionate888: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Like mother like daughter.
The future is olosho
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by toujurs: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
We all know this girl na ashawo. I wonder how some people even see her as an influencer. Like what tha Bleep angry.
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Kobicove(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Who cares? undecided
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Khaysee: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing new here all this girls living big date married and yahoo guys that can spend u expect slay queen date a salary earner

1 Like

Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by Chaseviper20: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Influencer for morning olosho for night
Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
All of them na OLOSHOs nah..
Not surprised..
As for the stupid wife that ended the marriage..Yours loss..
Dem go fucvk you tire and no go wn wife you again.. of cos who in his right senses would want to marry a single mom of two..
You didn't end the marriage when you found out he is a fraudster but ended it when he sleeps around..
So being a fraudster is honourable but sleeping around isn't?? Useless wife and useless OLOSHO papaya..

Clowns.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.