Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room (67765 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Greazyman99: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Christianity has turned the south west to cowards !!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Killerbag36: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided
You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Then lynched her after cuz you discovered quran in her room

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

this kinda news makes me sick to my bones

Men are one of the problems we have in thus world
this world would have been a peaceful place if it got no men
Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

Ur dad join the dead gender

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Greazyman99: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Christianity is like a plague eating us up in this country. Islam is for power, Christianity is for profit !! : sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by dontizzo: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2022
It's obvious that the culprit and the evil perpetrators planted the Quoran in her room to find an excuse to kill her, hence killings blamed on blasphemy is the easiest way to kill non Muslim now and nobody does anything about it. But Jehovah Shalom is watching and He will fight this battle for faithful Christians in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Aidejay(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Damn. There is something religion does to people's brains.
They could tolerate the prostitution but can't tolerate the prostitute's religious inclination.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What needful.. grin

you were brought into the world by that gender. so lead the way by calling the dude responsible for you
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by dikeizu1(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2022
And the man that committed the sin with her was set free
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you were brought into the world by that gender. so lead the way by calling the dude responsible for you
Calling him what? grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by LILTJAY: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
if true then lagosians dey slack. Them no suppose condone that rubbish at all.
gambari pa fulani..
Ko kan aye
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by neonly: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mister man keep mute..who are the passer-by here..she said what she said but you are too young to comprehend..

Yeah men are becoming something else..don't call your gender out..keep attacking her for speaking the fact.. nonsense.. undecided

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Cantonese: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2022
How is it that they are bringing their murderous acts into Lagos?

If a northern okada rider scratches your car and you complain, they gang up, beat you up and stab you in different places. They do not even care if you are male or female. If you argue about change with them when they sell products to you, they attack you no style and harm you.

Painfully this happens in Lagos, a Southwest area, where persons of other tribes are not allowed to speak. The northerners perpetrate these acts and get away with them. The ones we hear about are those published or those that cause serious public outcry.

Why are these northerners like this in the name of religion?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Calling him what? grin

i dont know. you should know better thats why i asked you to lead the way
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2022
neonly:

Ok papi... grin cry
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by LILTJAY: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2022
chatinent:
They can't try this in my state. They know.
which state.. nor be their swlf them dey kill..
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

i dont know. you should know better thats why i asked you to lead the way
You are such a clueless kid..if you lost then slide off my mention.. grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are such a clueless kid..if you lost then slide off my mention.. grin

dont you want to lead the way? am surprised that with all that your ranting, you have reneged and feigned ignorance. are these not your words?

Yeah men are becoming something else..don't call your gender out..
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Sleekfingers: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2022
With the way these idiots are going about with their wickedness, all in the name of one useless religion........we are gradually driving towards a religion war......which will cause this country to disintegrate......

From what I read, it happened in April, right here in Lagos.......but no one was talking about it......Maybe because the victim is a muslim and also from the north.......most nigerians are bloody hypocrites........
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Aidejay:
Damn. There is something religion does to people's brains.
They could tolerate the prostitution but can't tolerate the prostitute's religious inclination.

Aswear it’s the most brain dead news I’ve read in a while. You’ve gots to have zero self respect to steal from a prostitute and then kill her on top of the first heinous crime *tueh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Prime1(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided
You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Then lynched her after cuz you discovered quran in her room

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

this kinda news makes me sick to my bones

Men are one of the problems we have in thus world
this world would have been a peaceful place if it got no men
Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

Lol...congratulations! you have officially turned yourself to a degenerate because of the men you hate.
You should condemn the act.
Do you think only men do this. Some women also support it. Take northerners as case study.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

dont you want to lead the way? am surprised that with all that your ranting, you have reneged and feigned ignorance. are these not your words?

Men are becoming something else.. true or not? grin
Your pops didn't commit the crime so why should I call him out in a faceless forum.. grin
Or do you feel he's a ra**t? grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by WayoProphet: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2022
For Lagos? It is finished.
These are f**ckers are growing balls shocked
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by blacknoir: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
This religion called Islam is a catastrophic to Nigeria and sane Nigerians
It is not catastrophic to Nigeria ,it is catastrophic to the whole world. I swear Muslims need their own planet and even at that they will destroy the planet.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Thefxchanger: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2022
these northerners will burn this country down...

they have brought this madness of lynching and burning people on baseless blasphemy accusations...

we are really sleeping in the south while the occupy and turn our land to rags like they did to theirs...
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by MNDY(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2022
What sort of utmost respect for a religion is this? That was how I heard one saying he would kill his parents if they did what Deborah did. A religion of peace with an option of violence - That is how you sound if you try to justify these rubbish or come up with respect for people's religion and bullsh?t. Plus I am forced to believe that they've been taught that there's a reward, esp. with the pattern of kill and burn. I don't trust these southern Muslims either. I hear their teachers preaching utmost respect for the prophet and Islam always. Na opportunity, chance and circumstances dey hinder them from doing like the northerners. In Islamic countries, Blasphemy is treated same way, Islamic courts etc. I'm sorry but the compulsion in Islam makes it a secret cult and not religion.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Men are becoming something else.. true or not? grin
Your pops didn't commit the crime so why should I call him out in a faceless forum.. grin
Or do you feel he's a ra**t? grin

good. so why dont you want to lead the way or is your dad not one of the men who are becoming something else?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by GoodMuyis(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
I Don dey doubt this kind news. Them dey burn the girl and people were looking with I don't care for Lagos??
My brother I doubt. And besides the rate which this kind news is appearing after Deborahs death makes it more complicated.

The evil was done in Hausa's dominant area, so they all kept mum.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by shantti(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2022
But why r yorubas too timid. Imagine this kind thing happening in the east. East wey hate islam
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

good. so why dont you want to lead the way or is your dad not one of the men who are becoming something else?
Was the statement targeted at your pops..if you ain't insecure why ask me to call him out?

If your pops aint one of those men that is becoming something else then I see no need why you should sweat yaself here.. wink
Except you love being babyish on my mention.. grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ojtech8291: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Shoodboi:
Who keeps a Quran under their pillow? So this is the new trend: committing crimes, and then using some excuse about blasphemy or Islam to turn it into a religious crisis.

The guy stole the money and one of his friends/even he himself planted the Quran there to add a twist to their crime. I am no tribal bigot and I've always supported ethnic tolerance, but it appears that these northern/(more likely) NigeriEn and Chadian motorcyclists are becoming a nuisance lately, especially down here in the south. From Lekki to Ojo. Plus the fact that ISWAP has been moving down south makes the whole thing weirder. And what is the idea of moving around with a dagger?
You are right. That Quran was desperately planted in her room. It has been one of the strategies they use to kill anyone they hated so much. They are Sinning fighting for their god at the same time. So barbaric. Apart from this kind of act Muslims are very good. There are still good ones but they are helpless in this kind of situation. What they did were robbery and assassination.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Pootle: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2022
#justicesforolosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts / White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.