Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room (67752 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Minjim: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2022
HernanCortes:

The Hausas are the majority in that place it's like an illegal squatter settlement autonomous to them

Lagos state in fact was supposed to have cleared out the entire place a few weeks ago I guess some political strings were pulled from Abuja maybe

I know Alaba Rago. I used to board Katsina bus there back in the days. That place is another Hausa settlement. The govt ought to have resettled them. The area is too dirty.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Bahamas95(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Karnice600:

Next time be specific without fear or favor. Replace the word "religion" with "Islam".
Don't speak with your lips closed.
I didn't speak with closed lips. Anytime I use the word "religion" I am referring to all of them. Christianity, Islam etc.

Even Christians that are too religious annoy me.....I won't feel comfortable working in a company where the management will impose compulsory prayers every time. I pray before leaving my house so I don't need those eye service stuffs.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by foreshore(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/customer-friends-lynch-burn-lagos-sex-worker-for-keeping-quran-in-room/

What an irony! Sleeping with prostitute and defending their quoran. What a confused set of people!
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Dfynboi: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2022
So Quaran didn't forbid them from having sex outside marriage and with prostitute, after relieving you from konji u had d audacity to commit ds gruesome offense
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Acidosis(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
it's same ways you lots are calling for the heads of gays simply because they sin differently

Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria. So everybody has the right to condemn the act and dislike g.ays.

Say something else or do you still want to compare personal opinions to murder?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by brainhgeek(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Get your PVC. Vote out religious bigots! Not until then will this nation start it's healing process!!
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided
You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Then lynched her after cuz you discovered quran in her room

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

this kinda news makes me sick to my bones

Men are one of the problems we have in thus world
this world would have been a peaceful place if it got no men
Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

You're too blind to see how Religion and stupidity is killing your people.

Go ahead undecided
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Coolbreeze1988(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Lightorder:
we must unite o. Does it mean now that Igbos have be right all these while?
Now I know they are
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by insightful01(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

what am i listening to? i cant hear your voice. pls speak louder

how is "men" different from "all men"?

how can you say "men" and then mean "the guy" when "the guy" is singular and "men" is plural and therefore a generalisation (which now includes your dad)?

Guy, you really have time exchanging words with that kind of man, the moment he quoted the guy that attacked candladi of hitting on "passerby" I know he and the girl lack logic and comprehension.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2022
feed70:

Una Dey kill person coz of Quran!!God no send u that message u acted on ur own stupidity.. God will keep punishing ur generations to come .. u go ashawo house go wire…Shay no be sin??
Nonsense idiots

She’s exactly the type of woman that should have a Quran under her pillow so she can read it and change her ways

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Ishilove: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
The hypocrisy of these religious folks knows no bound. Imagine the empty headed individual and his backward reasoning.

He patronized a prostitute, which is a sin in Islam, not only that, he stole her money, which is also a sin and warrants his left hand to be cut off. He had the effontery to accuse the prostitute of keeping the Quran under her pillow. What manner of idiots do we have running free in this country.

This is becoming unbecoming. The way some idiots just believe they have the right to do whatever just because they believe in a particular religion. Gosh!.
The irony is she is a muslim, which is why she had a copy of the Quran under her pillow. Their actions shows they have no value for human life. I support the death penalty on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Onelove508: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Alsenora:
You patronised a prostitute but killed her after by claiming your righteous self found your religious holy book in her room where you went to furnicated. This is the mentality of these northen religious fanatics that claim they are superior than adherents of different faiths in Nigeria. We cannot simply cohabit with most northerners..apologies to their minority good folks.

My brother.
Sin is categorized in Islam. While fornication and stealing are just sins, 'disrespect' to Quran, Allah and Mohammed is blasphemy and has a different implication and punishment.

You see this Religion?!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Shegzdave: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2022
They should all be killed.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2022
They should be dealt with.

I don't know what make him different from her
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Acidosis(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Karnice600:

Next time be specific without fear or favor. Replace the word "religion" with "Islam".
Don't speak with your lips closed.

That's how they operate on Nairaland. Whenever a Christian commits an offence, they start citing Adeboye, Oyedepo, tithes, church etc.

When a Muslim commits murder, instead of citing Muhammad, Alfa, Mosque, etc., they start classifying everything and everyone under "religion". LMAO

Religion kee una.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Since those people who did that of Deborah weren't dealt with , this gave those bigots to do same in Lagos , what a religion where people fight for their gods , if not for poverty what's 1k.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by pieces: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

They just did what they are told to do. That's how it is in Islam.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by uuzba(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
I pity this country, abeg make we divide make everyone dey dem region
Those that were born in the city, Father from one region, mother from another region,
where should those ones go?
- Follow father, abandon mother?
- Follow mother, abandon father?
- Stay in the city, abandon father and mother and still city people will tell you that city is not your region?
Please help me answer the question.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by uuzba(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
chiefoga:

She’s exactly the type of woman that should have a Quran under her pillow so she can read it and change her ways
Eh?
But she did not change na.
So what's the Quoran doing there?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
I Don dey doubt this kind news. Them dey burn the girl and people were looking with I don't care for Lagos??
My brother I doubt. And besides the rate which this kind news is appearing after Deborahs death makes it more complicated.

it's very possible cos that alaba arago sef naa no go area for other people aside these northerners especially these muslims. But it wasnt that way in the late 90s. I remember sometime 2019 i went there to buy goat meat.I saw the shock on my mum's face when i told her where i got the meat. She warned me never to go there again. Well i never knew that place was dangerous cos it's been a while i visited home. Though i saw how horrible and tensed it was but naa one aboki okada man carry me go there so i cld patronize his customer.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Classickj(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
illiterate men you mean
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
if true then lagosians dey slack. Them no suppose condone that rubbish at all.

i think that was why the state government decided to demolish that market. it used to be for the sales of ram and scraps . But what i met after some years is as good as a full blown active local government on it's own.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Acidosis(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
I Don dey doubt this kind news. Them dey burn the girl and people were looking with I don't care for Lagos??
My brother I doubt. And besides the rate which this kind news is appearing after Deborahs death makes it more complicated.

That's because it's a Muslim-to-muslim matter. Deborah's case got the attention of Christians, hence the outrage.

98% of Muslims don't care about who gets killed for Allah's sake. The law should simply come in here and have the culprits dealt with.

If Muslims don't care about the death of their own, don't expect others to carry the matter on their head.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
TMwise1942:

People weh them go soon release sigh �

No ooh. i doubt it.. They ll be prosecuted..
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by MetaPhysical: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
I pity this country, abeg make we divide make everyone dey dem region

Yoruba Nation on my mind.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Shebbs: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

"This World Would Have Been A Peaceful Place If It Got No Men." Really? Are You Just Being Stupid Or Angry Or You're Indirectly Telling The World You're A "Lesbian?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by chukskafor(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Are you sure those guy's did not put the Qur'an in her room just to blackmail her one need to be very careful with these set of people always check yourself to be sure if their holy book is not with u when working or living whit them
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by pachigo001(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Skmoda360:

Go back to your cave goat......
which cave the Lagos state you are bragging of who develop am no be brown roof house una sabi
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Occurstaem(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
What is the idiotic customer also doing in a brothel?
They should also be punish the same way they killed the lady. Bloodthirsty mofos.
Honestly, I'm tired of hearing this kind of news.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by kernniejay(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
NaBanga:
Honestly if men did not exist, 90% of crime would cease to exist as well.

Don't forget that problem started on earth the moment Eve (woman) listened to the serpent (devil) and ate the forbidden fruit and also gave the fruit to her husband (Adam) who trusted his wife and ate the fruit too.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Occurstaem(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
chukskafor:
Are you sure those guy's did not put the Qur'an in her room just to blackmail her one need to be very careful with these set of people always check yourself to be sure if their holy book is not with u when working or living whit them

I seconded you.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Calicoe: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
I don't believe this news.
Doesn't seem like something that can happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.