Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room (67768 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Lightorder: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
I pity this country, abeg make we divide make everyone dey dem region
we must unite o. Does it mean now that Igbos have be right all these while?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Was the statement targeted at your pops..if you ain't insecure why ask me to call him out?

If your pops aint one of those men that is becoming something else then I see no need why you should sweat yaself here.. wink
Except you love being babyish on my mention.. grin

is your pops one of those men that is becoming something else? if he aint, why then are you getting emotional and going round in circles?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by pachigo001(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Yorubas are cowards they no fit try that rubbish for east here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Lightorder: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2022
vivalavida:
The ease with which this northerners kill and burn people for blasphemy is alarming.
You killed her for seeing quaran in her room. What of the man that slept with the prostitute and even stole from her? All of a sudden he made himself a judge.
Islamic teachers in the North needs to do much more. They have raised animals and terrorists.
animals raised animals
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by damosky12(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided
You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Then lynched her after cuz you discovered quran in her room

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

this kinda news makes me sick to my bones

Men are one of the problems we have in thus world
this world would have been a peaceful place if it got no men
Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

I don't know who you are. But I assume you should be a teenager, at least.

Read through what you typed again and think through. Does it make any reasonable iota of sense? Does it add any value to the issue?

Are you alright at all?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

is your pops one of those men that is becoming something else? if he aint, why then are you getting emotional and going round in circles?
Nope he is not..hence my word men are becoming something else..if you feel I said wrong then feel free to include ya pops.. kiss
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nope he is not..hence my word men are becoming something else..if you feel I said wrong then feel free to include ya pops.. kiss

but your pops is a man. or is he a woman? why are you excluding him?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by BrockSamson: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2022
These bigots should be executed, is the not a woman in a professional like hers that needs God in her life.

What is wrong with her reading the Quran, seeking God’s face and mercy in hope, God will change her life undecided

Any murder in name of religion should be automatic execution. These bigot are not even half as righteous as her. Someone you just patronize sex from, can you imagine the level of hypocrisy in some muslims.

It about time the rest of Nigeria stands up to the idiocy running amok with a swift TIT for TAT! Nobody has the monopoly on violence angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by mauchiz: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Is this hhow they have been burning people am these years?

#saynotoamuslimpresident
#christiansgetyourpvc

#votepeterobiforpresident
#yorubamuslimscantstopnorthernmuslims

#atikuisoneofthem

#getyourpvcnow
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by mauchiz: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Is this how they have been burning people all these years?

#saynotoamuslimpresident
#christiansgetyourpvc

#votepeterobiforpresident
#yorubamuslimscantstopnorthernmuslims

#atikuisoneofthem

#getyourpvcnow
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

but your pops is a man. or is he a woman? why are you excluding him?
Of course..and did yours commit the crime up there? cheesy
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by bewla(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
Hold your fire

If one idiot commit sin you call us join
You have a father and am sure a brother who ever nice and kind pople

Don't add every person together
Let he who have no sin cast the first stone

And for Lagos this is the first time this madness reach here we need to cub am sharp sharp if not this Mallam mugu will get away and add many wahala to the tension we get now

Thank you
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Maghan37: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
Almost everyday, northerners keep tarnishing the beautiful religion called islam with their senseless acts of violence.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Of course..and did yours commit the crime up there? cheesy

you didnt answer the question. why are you excluding him?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ofoka: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2022
THAT IS THE HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY....
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by delishpot: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Lol. They have done it and they will get away with it. Thats why I laugh when Yorubas start chest beating about how they cant try what they do up north in yoruba land. grin grin they will not only try, they will do it till kingdom come and nothing will happen.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you didnt answer the question. why are you excluding him?
Cos he didn't..now did yours did?cos of he didn't then I see no need why you should be foaming in the mouth.. grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by shameonyou(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
you so wicked, haba!
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos he didn't..now did yours did?cos of he didn't then I see no need why you should be foaming in the mouth.. grin

since you say that your pops is a man and that he isnt becoming something else, why then do you feel that all other men are becoming something else?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by maimonides: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
gameboy727:
Killing a fellow sinner for sinning differently. I just can't with that religion.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by huntax(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

I'm sorry your father didn't hug you enough...maybe if he had an ounce of love for you,you wouldn't this messed up.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Candidlady: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
shameonyou:
you so wicked, haba!

More wicked than the males that murdered the girl?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by wizelink(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
I am beginning to see that something is fundamentally wrong with these people who fight for their limbless and weak god.

Who is more righteous between the man and lady?

You had sex with her which makes you share in same sin that bind the lady, you stole from the lady (who is judged a sinner according to the man and his accomplise), you mobilised people to beat, kill, and set her body ablaze. Just for have a quoran.

You have a trailer load of sand in your eyes and you want to remove a grain of sand from someone's eye. How is that possible? This is case of the useless man who not only stole but killed.

If your God (Almighty and powerful God) who is more sinful.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

since you say that your pops is a man and that he isnt becoming something else, why then do you feel that all other men are becoming something else?
And where did I say all men? grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And where did I say all men? grin

ok...so what did you say?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by kumulus(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2022
How the Lagos State government and Judiciary responds to this will set a standard going forward.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

ok...so what did you say?
Men is different from all men..now listen attentively..
When I say men I indirectly mean the guy who raped that lady and all rape apologist..now when I say all men what I mean is all men..that is generalising..all mean which include your pops... understood? grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Oluwasaudy(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Next time use your sense when typing....

Common sense is not common
What's your dads gender Hermaphrodite I guess

Muslims/fulani are the problem Nigeria is facing on a daily and stop generalising all men....
How many christian men will you see engage in this barbaric act...

Have been following your comments here ...it seems you need mental evaluation....cos if you have a sense .....it would really show in your choice of words....

Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Hallabee1(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2022
defcon4:
Get your PVC, promote your preferred candidate.

Aje...

You are sick, how this take relate to watin we dey talk here...
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Paulianfa(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Hmmmmmm life ni, people are fighting for their gods instead of their gods to fight for them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Mrpojj(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Islie post=113782121]

https://punchng.com/customer-friends-lynch-burn-lagos-sex-worker-for-keeping-quran-in-room/[/quotes
She shouldn't have Koran for the kind of job she does ,but you that should have Koran dey patronize her, you see why northerners need to stay on their own?
These kind of thinker baffles me
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by jonnieoneng: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

What is your problem Lady?

Not all men are Animals you know?

It's such a pity that everything violence is associated with Islam these days! And they will call it a "Religion of Peace*!

I am beginning to get pissed off by Islam! A lot of people practice q brand of Islam that wasn't practices by Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). I never read of any record where the Prophet burnt a Woman because she was a Prostitute! Plus, why burn her, after you had finished enjoying her Body firstly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts / White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.