Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room (67750 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by kayperry: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2022
NaBanga:
Honestly if men did not exist, 90% of crime would cease to exist as well.

If you understand women are men by-product, you will know there won't be a world if men don't exist.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by vikstandon(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2022
That's the height of hypocrisy that our Muslim brothers practice.

Same way Hisbah destroys alcohol and take in revenue generated from sales of it...Same way northern Nigeria shares the allocation and revenues generated from prostitution and alcohol.

You take vengeance for your god... Is he a weakling? Allow him act by himself.
Whereas other men's God fight for them, you fight for your god.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by okayode1(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Is this book really a Holy book??

Why on earth is it's possession deadly?
Why is everything that surrounds it violent?
Is the book Blood thirsty??
Does it even preach peace at all??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Solofresh2: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mister man keep mute..who are the passer-by here..she said what she said but you are too young to comprehend..

Yeah men are becoming something else..don't call your gender out..keep attacking her for speaking the fact.. nonsense.. undecided
Never knew you were this foolish

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Solofresh2:
Never knew you were this foolish
You mistake me for him.. grin
Your f.. grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided
You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Then lynched her after cuz you discovered quran in her room

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

this kinda news makes me sick to my bones

Men are one of the problems we have in thus world
this world would have been a peaceful place if it got no men
Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

My point of concern isn't in your consistent display of undiluted bitterness, but I actually feel for the retards who are liking this your display of unbridled lunacy.

Take it easy my sister. Give it another try. You'll be lucky enough to hit orgasmic levels with the next penis you find!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by backnbeta(f): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Hypocrisy is a big problem in Islam undecided

You had sex with a prostitute
Stole her money
Still had the guts to kill her for having a Quran in her place of business! We put Bibles everywhere because somehow, you may lay your hands on it and read a part that'll lead you to your salvation or rededication of your life!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Raph82(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
They said it happened in Lagos in April, this is June, how come it didn't make the news that time? Or am I the one that's not current with happenings around us?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by anytexy: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Musilem musilem ticket. Una go hear am. Total sharia loading ..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by chigator2: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
I Don dey doubt this kind news. Them dey burn the girl and people were looking with I don't care for Lagos??
My brother I doubt. And besides the rate which this kind news is appearing after Deborahs death makes it more complicated.

This is Nigeria, everybody just want to mind their business and survive their problems
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Quiny32323: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Muslim muslim ticket comes to mind!!
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by TheBeezybee(f): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Freerhyme1(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
I fear who no fear moslems

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by duro4chang(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Preferito:

You are really senseless! You left the culprit and started attacking passers by.
Are you now saying the killing is justified?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by GEEBITE: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2022
The problem is you find it difficult to read the news in details . It is clearly written there that the Lagos State police command through the spokesman confirmed the news. Where lies your doubt then.
jumper524:
I Don dey doubt this kind news. Them dey burn the girl and people were looking with I don't care for Lagos??
My brother I doubt. And besides the rate which this kind news is appearing after Deborahs death makes it more complicated.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Truthsave: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Useless country
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by IbileIfe: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Lunatics of a false religion.
They don't know God and they don't have any relationship with God.
They have been fooling themselves for centuries.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Beverlyjean(f): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided
You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Then lynched her after cuz you discovered quran in her room

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

this kinda news makes me sick to my bones

Men are one of the problems we have in thus world
this world would have been a peaceful place if it got no men
Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

How will women procreate without men , or u plan to sleep with animals...most of u so called feminists have lost the real effect of the brain

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by deanoffaculty: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
if true then lagosians dey slack. Them no suppose condone that rubbish at all.
On the contrary, Lagosians are not slack. Let PMB vacate the seat and watch the unending movies. If Lagosians should start the uproar,FG will take them as "Terrorists" ...just to cover their "biased system" and favouritsm to this religion in question. All these killings in the name of Allah or Islam.....how many "top gun" politicians are condemning it? All they focus on now is 2023 election are they are being careful in nailing the truth so that they will not loose loyalists and voters.

SAY NO TO KILLINGS ALL IN THE NAME ALLAH OR ISLAM OR ANY RELIGION! We are Nigerians and we are good people.
GOD NO GO SHAME US!!
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by akpunda86: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/customer-friends-lynch-burn-lagos-sex-worker-for-keeping-quran-in-room/

And this madness that has been raging for 8 years is what we want another Muslim servant to continue for another 8 years,very soon the glorious state of Lagos will be over if we all don't work togeda,can u imagine wat will happen if we allow this Fulani terrorists to control Lagos,wow it will be deserted,salaries won't be paid,foreigners will move out.And Buhari in his weak ways couldn't control them,and now another fella older than Buhari wants to come and control them.

Nigeria Army we are tired,Come and take over and kill all this terrorists.Wipe them off,Democracy is not for Nigeria, Lord Lugard may u NVR know peace.Ur Quaran no tell you to Bleep a prostitute Na sin.Even Terrorist pray for Allah to accept them likewise ashawo pray for gud customers to come and after u wack finish u come kill,seeing the Quaran while looking 4 money. To steal.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by redcliff: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2022
This was not Sokoto, not Bauchi, not even Gombe. This was Lagos. DId you say Islamization Agenda no dey again? You lots are fullish.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
Seems you don't know where they call Alaba Rago for Lagos, go Lasu side go ask, nah Aboki full there, the day I entered there my mind no rest till I manage comot and vow not to go back there, nah Aboki get that side no go think am oh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Omoikarekimire(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2022
This is just disgusting and damn irritating to the mind.As a matter of urgency want to propose that Lagos State should create a written rule that prohibits this Northerners and any person from setting people ablazed.This rule should be asterisked *No Northerner should burn anyone for no reason *period.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by mabeni(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2022
And people were not around to save her?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by goaldynman(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2022
You mean Yoruba Muslims have started this madness of terrorism and jihad?!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mister man keep mute..who are the passer-by here..she said what she said but you are too young to comprehend..

Yeah men are becoming something else..don't call your gender out..keep attacking her for speaking the fact.. nonsense.. undecided

you were brought into the world by that gender. so lead the way by calling the dude responsible for you
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Truthisunique2: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
This religion called Islam is a catastrophic to Nigeria and sane Nigerians
Islam is a mob cult not religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Okobola146: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Islam, Muslims and Mohammed are problems to mankind
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by chukwuibuipob: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2022
sad their mentor,Moha* is TERRORIST
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2022
deanoffaculty:

On the contrary, Lagosians are not slack. Let PMB vacate the seat and watch the unending movies. If Lagosians should start the uproar,FG will take them as "Terrorists" ...just to cover their "biased system" and favouritsm to this religion in question. All these killings in the name of Allah or Islam.....how many "top gun" politicians are condemning it? All they focus on now is 2023 election are they are being careful in nailing the truth so that they will not loose loyalists and voters.

SAY NO TO KILLINGS ALL IN THE NAME ALLAH OR ISLAM OR ANY RELIGION! We are Nigerians and we are good people.
GOD NO GO SHAME US!!

you only ended up corroborating what he said that lagosians are now slack
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by themanderon: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2022
The vawulence has finally touched home. By the time people understand what these guys have in store for them I hope it won't be too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.