Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. (37133 Views)

Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) / Nigerian Airlines Lose Lucrative West Coast Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Mstravelindiva: 4:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Zealoy:
This one wey i dey see America thread everywhere for travel so, does that means i will be also going to America soon?

Yes friend, pack your suitcase! smiley

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Zealoy(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Yes friend, pack your suitcase! smiley
Bros i will say a hudred times amen to this! I claim it

14 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Okobola146: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na photoshop jo

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Starboytwo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
See clients dem shocked

2 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Omniman(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Splitmind: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nigerian beaches are better

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Michelle70(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More......
.... and my humble self! grin
Short winter visit inclusive!
what happened to ur head?

4 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by ATLIEN2027: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
Sane clime

One of the reasons we have atheists in the world.

Sane clime with homelessness, gun shots and many other vices that your pictures can't show abi?
You missed the homeless and crazy weirdoes on Cali beach or you are not showing those.
Sane clime my ass..

Sane clime crew grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nohate(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please my people help me for God sake with anything, I'm really hungry, no father no mother, I've not seen work yet. God bless you more in Jesus name as you help me. 24..03..7333.41. Zenith.
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Rebirth212: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Him no Sabi do selfie abi.....?? Or him fit beg person make dem snap am make him face show abi.....?
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nice ass here grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by FettyWilliams(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
This is the one comment fr, it means we going to America someday bruv
Zealoy:
This one wey i dey see America thread everywhere for travel so, does that means i will be also going to America soon?

2 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by SirJerrie(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
Sane clime

One of the reasons we have atheists in the world.
Sane Clime indeed....
Until unknown gunman will just pop out from nowhere and start shooting at innocent people at the mall or school environment!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Danmboss(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Op which mobile device did you use in taking this pictures.
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vote Obi in next year and see how we all will be travling from Nigeria to US, UK Canada as if u are going to Owerri from Aba. And all these big countries will now fully recognize and be respecting our intl passports because a good government with zero terrorism has taken over.

#Obident&Usefull2023

Obi.Datti@gmail.ng.org

8 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nezee: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Life is indeed beautiful!
I had a pleasant view... nice one!
'All works without play make Jack a dull boy'.
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Reallife17: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na all th
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by RuddyFusion(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
West side
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More......
Snack seller!
Weather was Hot and Nice as usual!
Why was he wearing a hoodie in that hot weather?
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by AngelicBeing: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
smiley
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by sonnie10: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ishilove:

Why was he wearing a hoodie in that hot weather?

I guess to appear different, since he is there to hustle and not for the fun. As you can see, people would know it is strictly business.

2 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Zealoy:
I like your faith grin
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by RPG2020(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Later una go say abroad no good again don't come over and all that

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by DroppingLiquid: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
If I go to America, I'll probably cry everywhere I'm going because of how organized, structured, clean, and civil it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nice ass here grin
Men and nyash cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
sonnie10:

I guess to appear different, since he is there to hustle and not for the fun. As you can see, people would know it is strictly business.
Okay
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ishilove:

Men and nyash cheesy

My able mod.. yansh is bae grin

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by bolacode: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

My able mod.. yansh is bae grin
Own the love with your full shest grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District / COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) / Hotel in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.