Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,073 members, 7,845,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. (36941 Views)

Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) / Nigerian Airlines Lose Lucrative West Coast Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by smith946: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Starboytwo:
See clients dem shocked
No loud am!!
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by solhenawo: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More......

This is DOCKWEILER beach .
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Sometimes those who do what you just put up think others are Foolish.
Bandits, Herdsmen, BokoHaram think other calm Nigerians are stupid too.
Most sane people just want peace & not chaos.
IF we all decide to pick up ARMS including our grannies in the villages, do you think these mad people will have it smooth?
They will also have it ROUGH....
IF the entire Europe decides to pick up Arms against Russia, do you think Putin will have a bed to sleep.

That you are displaying MADNESS doesn't mean others can't get mad. Others are just being humane and such has expiring date.
Ask ABA WOMEN RIOT.....
END SARS remains an example.
Even Policemen stopped going to work.
The SARS men ran away and handed over the matter to SOLDIERS.

Every BODY has Limit to which they can swallow.
You dey post another face but you de hide your own face
Bible said love your neighbor as you love your self
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Stargangz: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!
Here are picture collections of my visit to the BEACHSIDES of the West Coast of the United States, precisely the Pacific Ocean.
Pictures are too many but here are just a few!
This is just for your entertainment!
1st are Roadside pictures
Who dey sweep all dis roads? Fantastically clean
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by o9o9: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
You this boy don come again with your threads.

But it is very rude to be taking pictures of people while they relax. I find that thing very annoying and violation of their privacies.
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Ibkrichie(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oh God, na which day I wan see this kind life enjoy ��
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by wiseone28: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ibkrichie:
Oh God, na which day I wan see this kind life enjoy ��
One day it gonna happen
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Panda7(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
america e dear??
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Enkidu70: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Sometimes those who do what you just put up think others are Foolish.
Bandits, Herdsmen, BokoHaram think other calm Nigerians are stupid too.
Most sane people just want peace & not chaos.
IF we all decide to pick up ARMS including our grannies in the villages, do you think these mad people will have it smooth?
They will also have it ROUGH....
IF the entire Europe decides to pick up Arms against Russia, do you think Putin will have a bed to sleep.

That you are displaying MADNESS doesn't mean others can't get mad. Others are just being humane and such has expiring date.
Ask ABA WOMEN RIOT.....
END SARS remains an example.
Even Policemen stopped going to work.
The SARS men ran away and handed over the matter to SOLDIERS.

Every BODY has Limit to which they can swallow.

Hope you got your gun already bro
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Yseone(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Can somebody show Gov. Nyesom Ezebunwo Woke what a flyover looks like?
ABI this one no be flyover ni?

MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!
Here are picture collections of my visit to the BEACHSIDES of the West Coast of the United States, precisely the Pacific Ocean.
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Betgold84: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
God bless America
After america na heaven
Dem too spacious
No time to mise space.
Everywhere spacious
Literally there's chance for anyone there.

America �� the only country with the best atmosphere. Always blue and calm.

4 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Ibkrichie(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
wiseone28:
One day it gonna happen

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Jerace95: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
A
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by goslowgoslow(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
Sane clime

One of the reasons we have atheists in the world.
Where is the insane clime?
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by hush15: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!

Sea as beach clean and open to the public and revenues properly channeled, for Lagos the story is different... All tinubu boys wey dey claim oba for all beach axis don turn public infrastructure to their cash cow all in the name of IGR. Extorting lagosians day and night just to relax in the beach.

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by TheEnforcer: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Stargangz:

Who dey sweep all dis roads? Fantastically clean
Some special vehicles do that. THEY have sweepers attached to them

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Why was he wearing a hoodie in that hot weather?
Despite being sunny, it can be very windy in California!
California has got the Best weather in the World!
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Men and nyash cheesy
The GUY go tire for such when he starts living in such environment!. He will be desensitized.
Such happens to most people and overtime they get over it and move on.
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Yseone:
Can somebody show Gov. Nyesom Ezebunwo Woke what a flyover looks like?
ABI this one no be flyover ni?
grin grin grin grin
WIKE dey erect overhead bridges & not flyovers.
He should come and see development!
I will host him for a week!.
By the time he goes back to Rivers State, he will convert some Local Governments to massive Farmlands for mechanised farming.
Within 2 years of doing such, RIVERS PEOPLE will start suffering from Obesity!
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Betgold84:
God bless America
After america na heaven
Dem too spacious
No time to mise space.
Everywhere spacious
Literally there's chance for anyone there.

America �� the only country with the best atmosphere. Always blue and calm.

AMEN & AMEN.
I pledge to AMERICA my country. To be faithful, loyal and honest. To serve AMERICA with all my strength. To defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory.
So Help me GOD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by planetx: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2022
Not better than any beach in Nigeria or Africa.

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 21, 2022
What’s the purpose of this rubbish lol yeah you went to America woohoo! Show us pictures of skid row, and the real LA. Not the same Ol propaganda that white people sell to us. Now you have carried all your life earnings and thrown it away in LA, rubbish.
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Staphylococcus: 3:02am On Aug 21, 2022
I will know it’s California even if I am blind!

Those dudes can hawk anything, anywhere!
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by goodman5(m): 3:22am On Aug 21, 2022
If I ever enter Americans I no dey come back again
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Prisco4luv(m): 3:47am On Aug 21, 2022
This is nice.. God when..

1 Like

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by APOPTOSIS: 3:49am On Aug 21, 2022
chiefoga:
What’s the purpose of this rubbish lol yeah you went to America woohoo! Show us pictures of skid row, and the real LA. Not the same Ol propaganda that white people sell to us. Now you have carried all your life earnings and thrown it away in LA, rubbish.
Mehnnn!
See Anger ooooo
He just created a thread to keep some of us occupied with happenings around the globe. He didn't violate any rule.
By the way, nothing stops you from creating threads about the trashy sites of LA you know. People have always done so in the past too.
Again, nothing stops you from creating threads about your locality within Nigeria or wherever u reside, after all someone posted about Ibadan Airport recently.
Your Hatred & Anger too much oooo.
What's the essence of Nairaland if not all these.!
Hmm! I wonder what you will do to the OP when you find him....

4 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Bfly: 6:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Some dey live while some dey try survive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat / Awkward-Looking Keke NAPEP Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.