Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku (20594 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by 989900: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:

Actually the two don’t actually send OBi and his ambition

OBi is already ignored ..

No sensible politician takes Obi noise serious in Nigeria for 2023

OBi is a social media creation of igbos tribe .. masking under Nigeria youth

Can any one tell us any other tribe that’s propagating Obi and his noise

The south south is completely Pdp.. but igbos can keep dreaming, fighting reality, cursing and abusing anyone telling them truth.. both onlin and offline

Na dia bussines.. las las 2023 is here

Power to the people

North 2023

This Obi dey give una headache.
You want to vote the same sick old men that made Nigeria this way, you get conscience so?

Word is flying around that Atiku dey Germany dey receive treatment as we speak.

Ṣe wọn fi àwọn ole arúgbó ṣe yin ni?
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Daybor25(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2022
This guy called Dino lost his brain sometimes ago.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by deeva2: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Let me guess you are 15 years old and not a graduate?

Lolzz...E pain ham.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Kingozymandias(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Lolzz...E pain ham.

I was right cheesy

Kids know nothing about Waziri so no point...

Go read your books and let the adults talk
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Abubaushe(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422138/tinubu-baby-weight-compared-atiku-dino-melaye-video/
When a political nincompoop like Dino melaye opened their collateraled mouth and vomit odium you take them for what they are spelt out earlier,have you ever seen anybody from Jagaban camp mouth -lambast Atiku since the begining of this campaing? No.Now,Jagaban has the most sophisiticated communication arsenal in Nigeria today(human and machine)
Be informed!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by NofiuFade(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2022
“Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one candidate that presents an intimidating credential that can guarantee electoral success for APC compare to Atiku (PDP)

Nigeria needs a true visionary to guide the country into a better future. Therefore, we need Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at this point in our history. Nigeria needs to advance rapidly and take a true leadership position in Africa. That requires a statesman, one who understands statecraft and one who cares about people and the people’s interests. Tinubu dares to dream of a truly powerful Nigeria, that gives its citizens chances in life, security, and gives them the ability to dream and makes their dreams a reality.

In other word No sensible Nigerians still take Dino melaye serious after he openely apologized to Goodluck Jonathan, he will soon openly tender his apology to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Na here we dey grin #Gidi #EmiLoKan
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by symbianDON(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Melaye is looking for attention
very serious attention to the point that he is trying too hard!
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Originalsly: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Parachoko:

Melaye that could not win his party ticket too dey talk

The Jargaban no go kuku give him a reply.

What did he say that is wrong? .... or you do not agree with?

When you don't like the message .... attack the messenger.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by deeva2: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I was right cheesy

Kids know nothing about Waziri so no point...

Go read your books and let the adults talk

Lolzz...You are still in pain

BAT 2023
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Timmi: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422138/tinubu-baby-weight-compared-atiku-dino-melaye-video/

See who is talking, the one that cannot retain his seat, humiliated in his own backyard. A clown of a man with no constituency and a blabber mouth of the highest order.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by GodPrince: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:

North 2023 .. became valid to me .. when Aketi said power must come to south.. and nearly manipulated the southern governors to endorse Tinubu at a time Tinubu was sick in London.. Me
We quench it .. by informing some southern governors of the manipulation

Two days later .. they south south called for their meeting

Igbos governors disembark from the Aketi wayo.. and that was the end ..

So power returns North became it ... cause I k ow it will return since 2018/2019.. when Atiku Buhari became a huge debate in the North

The north don’t have media and don’t rant on media .. but their politics is that of silence and precision

Atiku 2023

Power to the people

North 2023

It changes nothing .. that’s the reality

You can never be like me .. we’re not politcal mates .. from your opinion here .. we’re not

Meanwhile the peace in Niger delta is that of Gej.. no yardua

I was the state coordinator of Pdp unity rally in my state .. an eastern state .

They decide to settle Una with peanut and silence you Niger delta forever .. I have ekeremor blood and grew in ekeki when Yangoa was a single lane community with swamp on both side .. when hospital junction never though of existing .. i no come from porth.. to bayelsa like majority

I grew there

Don’t come to my mention of others gibberish ..

Next!
what are you bragging for? I'm not in any competition with you. You was making some sense until you started bragging I can never be like you or making things seem as if I was trolling you. Of course I can't be like you, I am proud of my achievements and don't brag online. Well, you're still growing so keep growing and get matured. We're obviously not on same level. Take care
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by phineas: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Dino is a joke, an irrelevant one at that.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Invest4growth: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Politically, medically and mentally, Tinubu is sure going to surprise you.. Everybody is allowed to hype their candidate prior to election. I refer to Obj's book on your candidate

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by tfelicityk(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2022
I am not surprised at his used of words. I was expecting words worst than that. He had never be in good terms with Tinubu and his family...
He has always and remain IBB boy...
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Frigga13: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2022
GodPrince:
what are you bragging for? I'm not in any competition with you. You was making some sense until you started bragging I can never be like you or making things seem as if I was trolling you. Of course I can't be like you, I am proud of my achievements and don't brag online. Well, you're still growing so keep growing and get matured. We're obviously not on same level. Take care

But you ..came to my mention on my own to tell me you “ used “ to be like “ me” doing “regional” politics
You never knew you were insulting yourself ..
putting the record straight you start shouting BRAGGING ..

When Okorocha called Obasanjo his colleague .. Obasanjo took the mic and cautioned him instantly.. on the inaugural dau of Obasanjo library

To you is bragging...

To another is setting the record straight ..

Your pride Dey learn work

Next!
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by RillJ(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Laslas, many will be shocked by the election outcome!
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by SIMONEKPA7: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Dino is right ...
GUY, YOU WIKED O
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Kingozymandias(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Lolzz...You are still in pain

BAT 2023
Atiku 2023

BAT 2098
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by deeva2: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Atiku 2023

BAT 2098

Eaya..Sorry, take painkiller now.

BAT 2023
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Kingozymandias(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Eaya..Sorry, take painkiller now.

BAT 2023

Atiku 2023

BAT 2098
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by aujile(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin Everybody is talking, a serial presidential career loser like Atiku is talking, someone that has been contesting for president since 2007 after OBJ left power. OBJ told the world in his book how Atiku is a political fraud that should never be allowed to be president.

Like Buhari, like Atiku, both were serial presidential career losers. But the difference is Buhari joined hands with Tinubu, and then his fortune changed, he won. Same Buhari that had given up and crying until Tinubu went to Katsina to make him a national star.

Since 1999 till today, Tinubu has been winning elections back to back in Lagos, nobody could defeat him. He dethroned PDP in the Southwest completely and till date his party controls 90% of Southwest. Since 1999 till now, still has a political empire that spans the entire Southwest and political tentacles that cut across the nooks and cranny of this nation, a true grassroots politician that knows how the politics game is played.

Fought the dreaded President OBJ and won, had no FG allocation for many years, yet Tinubu didn't owe any Lagos workers salaries, all pensioners paid, no state institutions were on strike for lack of payment and still did so much infrastructural development and laid the developmental blueprint that Lagos is still enjoying today.

Tinubu also set the unprecedented greatest political record as the man that dethroned an incumbent president. Without Tinubu, Buhari could never had defeated GEJ, Tinubu was the main factor that made it happen, Buhari knows, GEJ knows, everyone knows and this is the main reason my igbo tribe hate him so much. He is the kind of leader we wish we had in the Southeast. It is envy and jealousy that is killing my people. Secretly, we igbos wish Tinubu was an Igbo man. With all our talents and capacity at his disposal, Tinubu would have turned Alaigbo to Dubai by now.

What does Atiku have going for him other than the ethnic favoritism of being a Fulani, and a corrupt ex-customs thief, and former VP that even his boss thoroughly rejected.

No, the political baby in this battle is Atiku. We know he is already afraid. Una mind go dey when Buhari swears Tinubu by May 29, 2023 grin
You are just too blind to even start a conversation with... You are already finished
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by 00FFT00(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu is demenz therefore unfit to lead Nigeria. Watch below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoxPr73Elo
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by kayperry: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

can you show me the conclusion i made? meanwhile, since you are comparing Tinubu and FDR, can you compare the level of patriotism FDR had for America with the level of patriotism Tinubu has for Nigeria?

when you say "the rest is politics", what do you mean? is that what will move nigeria forward? more politics?

Did FDR die on the cross for America, i don't get ?? before diving into an arguement that why i ask what your own yardstick of patriotism or what exactly did FDR do ?
Mind you i don't need to compare a Tinubu to FDR, superman and homelander character are both heroes but they save the world in different ways. In as much as Tinubu is not an enemy of the nation thats is enough count
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by CheapHomes1: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
kayperry:

Did FDR die on the cross for America, i don't get ?? before diving into an arguement that why i ask what your own yardstick of patriotism or what exactly did FDR do ?
Mind you i don't need to compare a Tinubu to FDR, superman and homelander character are both heroes but they save the world in different ways. In as much as Tinubu is not an enemy of the nation thats is enough count

I don't know. You tell me. Meanwhile, You haven't answered my questions:

can you show me the conclusion i made? meanwhile, since you are comparing Tinubu and FDR, can you compare the level of patriotism FDR had for America with the level of patriotism Tinubu has for Nigeria?

when you say "the rest is politics", what do you mean? is that what will move nigeria forward? more politics?

In which way did Tinubu save the world?
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Melaye is looking for attention

Dino should just mind himself. Atiku did not send him that message. He is right on the number of years, sacrifice and investment Atiku had spent on his ambition. If Atiku had not left APC, perhaps, he would have been considered for presidency, but because of age he left in 2018 to pursue his ambition in PDP. Tinubu also find himself in the same position Atiku was in 2018, we all know what happened.

Atiku has been very quiet since Tinubu won the primary.

The Bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it. Dino, Reno, Jonathan, Obj, Adamu, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dokpesi and every other experienced politician know what is happening. Even the IBOs saying Amaechi or Osinbajo is this or that, are very mischievous. How can you be talking about Amaechi or Osinbajo before Turaki Adamawa? They just hate Yorubas. Every experienced politician knows Osinbajo or Amaechi candidacy is a walkover election for Atiku.

In fact, if Amaechi or Osinbajo had won, I would have advised Atiku to proceed on 4 months pre - inauguration rest in Dubai. As it is now with Tinubu's candidacy, the only thing they can use to make things easy for Atiku is to prevent Tinubu from having a Muslim VP. This is not possible. It is not in the Constitution. Jakande and Jafojo were Muslims (1979 - 1983), Bola Ige & Sunday Afolabi were Christians. Adegboruwa should go and prepare very well.

I am sympathetic to the cause of Atiku for stepping down for Abiola in 1993 at Jos Convention. Atiku and Tinubu had been together for a very long time since the SDP era .
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by sunnyprof: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bullshit sad sad

At least he is saying the truth...
29 Likes 4 Shares

which Truth?

Jagaban abi politics abeg!

dino don chop shit, his political career don sink and he is trying to look relevant.....his people kukuma don abandon am.... hooligan
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by stanisbaratheon: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Tinubu urchins funny gan ooo

You wan compare person wey dey piss for body to Someone wey dey play ball for night grin grin grin

oh no grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by kayperry: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered my questions:

In which did Tinubu save the world?

Your insinuation is enough to makeup a conclusion, if thats what you don't know ... when you keep asking questions like can i compare FDR to Tinubu it denotes you have something up your chest ... bro i dey here spit it.
Leaders are drawn from politics therefore we can't UnCloth leader from active politics ... if a nation progresses politics played a role.
Like i said, in as much as Tinubu is not enemy of the nation thats enough credence
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by CheapHomes1: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
kayperry:

Your insinuation is enough to makeup a conclusion, if thats what you don't know ... when you keep asking questions like can i compare FDR to Tinubu it denotes you have something up your chest ... bro i dey here spit it.
Leaders are drawn from politics therefore we can't UnCloth leader from active politics ... if a nation progresses politics played a role.
Like i said, in as much as Tinubu is not enemy of the nation thats enough credence

Still doesn't answer my questions. can you show me the conclusion i made? meanwhile, since you are comparing Tinubu and FDR, can you compare the level of patriotism FDR had for America with the level of patriotism Tinubu has for Nigeria?

In which way did Tinubu save the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Softmirror: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Melaye that could not win his party ticket too dey talk

The Jargaban no go kuku give him a reply.

grin

Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by anonimi: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Batam:
I thought you be Igbo, you no dey support Obi ni?
You prefer a fulani to ya brother.

Firstly I am not Igbo.
Secondly, I am Yoruba but since some years ago no longer into tribesmen politics hence my support for Atiku over and above Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.