Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku (20621 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by GodPrince: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:
Nobody is disputing this ..

Atiku is the incoming coming President of Nigeria

Na the yorub people wey Dey call Tinubu god and worship even his poo..

Their god Tinubu is another man slave ... when a god become slave to mortals .. what’s the fate of his people

Power to the people
North 2023
I am a Deltan and believe Atiku is more capable even tho I want tinubu in the interest of the party, but don't say north 2023. It causes ethnic sentiments, hatred and divisions to grow. You can say #Atiku2023, it's cool like that. Let's always be patriotic when dealing with national issues, we should avoid making our politics look like North vs South war, for me I have no issue with a Nigerian of northern extraction ruling, what is important is the competence of the individual. The peace we're enjoying today in my Niger Delta was given to us by an Aboki President Umar' Musa Yar' dua and he seem to be the best president b4 death snatched him away, I was once like you being so regional until I was oriented by an elder. Stop this north 2023 thing, Pls use Atiku2023, stop spreading hate between Nigerians if you believe we are one country.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by kayperry: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

i love this comment. infact i have been expecting to read it from someone who will use it to defend tinubus frailty.

since you are comparing Tinubu and FDR, can you compare the level of patriotism FDR had for America with the level of patriotism Tinubu has for Nigeria?

when you say "the rest is politics", what do you mean? is that what will move nigeria forward? more politics?

How the you arrive at the conclusion that, TINUBU is not patriotic, base on what
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by lucianohase(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Baby weight ? Don't worry Dino, everything will be decided at the polls ...
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by CheapHomes1: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2022
kayperry:

How the you arrive at the conclusion that, TINUBU is not patriotic, base on what

can you show me the conclusion i made? meanwhile, since you are comparing Tinubu and FDR, can you compare the level of patriotism FDR had for America with the level of patriotism Tinubu has for Nigeria?

when you say "the rest is politics", what do you mean? is that what will move nigeria forward? more politics?
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by HilcomTech(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2022
chelsea1116:
Voting Tinubu over Osinbajo shows the extent of how damaged, selfish and wicked our politicians are.

Obi realised what was coming in PDP primaries and he decamped.

Aside tribalism, religion..no sane human being will vote for any other but Peter Obi.

Whatever your conscience pushes you to, goodluck with that. The more Nigeria gets bad, the faster i m moving the remainder of my families members to Europe.

The bolded is really funny as tribalism is the only reason you people are marketing Peter Obi

Same EVIL Peter Obi that was persecuting northerners when he wan governor. He even went as far as deporting northerners out of Anambra

Same Peter Obi that killed his people and then threw their dead bodies into the river

Same Peter Obi that sacked so many teachers whole in government and the rest of the teachers that he didn't sack were forgotten in strike
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by harmargedon: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin Everybody is talking, a serial presidential career loser like Atiku is talking, someone that has been contesting for president since 2007 after OBJ left power. OBJ told the world in his book how Atiku is a political fraud that should never be allowed to be president.

Like Buhari, like Atiku, both were serial presidential career losers. But the difference is Buhari joined hands with Tinubu, and then his fortune changed, he won. Same Buhari that had given up and crying until Tinubu went to Katsina to make him a national star.

Since 1999 till today, Tinubu has been winning elections back to back in Lagos, nobody could defeat him. He dethroned PDP in the Southwest completely and till date his party controls 90% of Southwest. Since 1999 till now, still has a political empire that spans the entire Southwest and political tentacles that cut across the nooks and cranny of this nation, a true grassroots politician that knows how the politics game is played.

Fought the dreaded President OBJ and won, had no FG allocation for many years, yet Tinubu didn't owe any Lagos workers salaries, all pensioners paid, no state institutions were on strike for lack of payment and still did so much infrastructural development and laid the developmental blueprint that Lagos is still enjoying today.

Tinubu also set the unprecedented greatest political record as the man that dethroned an incumbent president. Without Tinubu, Buhari could never had defeated GEJ, Tinubu was the main factor that made it happen, Buhari knows, GEJ knows, everyone knows and this is the main reason my igbo tribe hate him so much. He is the kind of leader we wish we had in the Southeast. It is envy and jealousy that is killing my people. Secretly, we igbos wish Tinubu was an Igbo man. With all our talents and capacity at his disposal, Tinubu would have turned Alaigbo to Dubai by now.

What does Atiku have going for him other than the ethnic favoritism of being a Fulani, and a corrupt ex-customs thief, and former VP that even his boss thoroughly rejected.

No, the political baby in this battle is Atiku. We know he is already afraid. Una mind go dey when Buhari swears Tinubu by May 29, 2023 grin
na so you talk during Buhari time, now you dey house dey soak garri with dry fish every day grin grin grin grin. No one Is against Tinubu, what we are against is having old people in the system, we cannot continue to recycle our politicians every four years. Let's give chance to younger minds, people with different methods to approach a problem, let's do things differently. It shouldn't be about tribe, or religion. Not about party, there are younger people contesting in parties we didn't put our minds into.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by DeHorus: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Okobola146:
you and this your made in aba English
Nor be my fault say your parent sign you up for agberonism rather than school.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Kingozymandias(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Online poll is not enough
Same way the online poll of 2019 that made Atiku win but in the real sense Buhari won

Online polls is nothing compared to physical voting

Just two weeks ago

Same online poll. Made Osinbajo win the primaries but in the real sense Tinubu won

So forget about online campaigning most people online don’t vote they only vote behind their phones
you avoiding the question. Is that why Tinubu supporters come online and act like hooligans ?
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Kingozymandias(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

we cum online to let u guys knw dat peter obi won't get up to 2m vote nation wide...

I am Atikulated and don't care about Tinubu the addict or Obi the structureless one

Better be Atikulated so you stop behaving like a hooligan
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by ndidibabe(f): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2022
chelsea1116:

Who do you think is better between Osinbajo v Tinubu?

And btw Atiku v Obi?

Your personal and heartfelt opinion?
Based on sentiment, I will choose Obi over and over again but it's going to be a wasted vote cus Obi can't win. He doesn't have the popularity..
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Okobola146: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2022
DeHorus:
Nor be my fault say your parent sign you up for agberonism rather than school.
e pain am grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by ppogba: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2022
virginchaser:
Atiku presidency is SDM last lifeline after he lost senatorial seat.

People are just talking, talking, writing and writing with no result to show. Few things needed to be done to re position the country.
1, Heavy blow on corrupt Nigerians
2, Death penalty on kidnappers, armed robbers and vandals.
3, Re introduction of farm settlements. Youths must be forced to go back to farm.
4, Re structure the country and go back to parliamentary system of government.
5, Regional police.

All you said are right.
The only wrong thing is that youths should be forced to go back to the farm. No need of forcing them. With the right incentives, govt support and everything, bulk tellers and under- paid customer service officers in banks will dump their jobs without be told or forced. A thousand and one thing for the government to do in agriculture. Forget about the Anchor Borrowers fraud of Emefiele.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Mikolo70(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2022
BESTScientist1:
For the medically, he may be absolutely correct. But as regards corruption, both are senior advocates
Do you know Atiku has traveled to Germany for medical treatment?
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Glare247(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Off course his supporters know. This is why they only resort to hooliganism , chasing away pvc registers and name calling online...

Seems Tinubu has no educated people campaigning for him online .
Only MC Oluomo footsoldiers

It's so unfortunate
Tell me one political achievement of atiku abukakar,how old are u to start with,tinubu reclaimed southwest back from pdp ,what more can u say ,is atiku controlling d politics of his region?
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by deeva2: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Off course his supporters know. This is why they only resort to hooliganism , chasing away pvc registers and name calling online...

It's so unfortunate

Atiku had more online supporters than Obi but still lost..
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by 2016easy2017: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2022
[ !!!!!!!! DON'T BE A 3RD CLASS CITIZEN IN YOUR FATHER LAND OOOO!!!!

DONT VOTE A FULANI MAN (ATIKU) AGAIN O.

DONT VOTE A CAMEROUNIAN COM NIGERIA AS THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTY OOO!!!!!!

I. WARN. YOU. AAALLLL OOOO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Prince111111: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2022
So true grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by livinbygrace: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Abeg who will sneak Atiku to America this time for him to be able to campaign as he did the last through the influence of the the. senate President ?
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Kingozymandias(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Glare247:

Tell me one political achievement of atiku abukakar,how old are u to start with,tinubu reclaimed southwest back from pdp ,what more can u say ,is atiku controlling d politics of his region?

Reclaimed southwest? After a series of political assassinations and betrayals ? Funso Williams ? Need I say more.

Waziri is an employer of thousands of Nigerian graduates... In his own private company.

Intels in Onne Rivers state , Mikano, Maersk , etc

Tinubu has nothing he earned legitimately outside his drug dealings and looted state funds...
Tinubu just doesn't have the brand pedigree to compete with the likes of Atiku.

Tinubu should be competing with the likes of Kwakwanso etc
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Alawode01(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2022
I can't be taking this man serious
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Kingozymandias(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Atiku had more online supporters than Obi but still lost..

Is that so?

Better be Atikulated oooo

Stop decieving yourself. There is nothing Tinubu can do at all.. Atiku is on another level, they are not mates...

Tinubu better step down to avoid an embarrassing defeat
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Frigga13: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2022
GodPrince:
I am a Deltan and believe Atiku is more capable even tho I want tinubu in the interest of the party, but don't say north 2023. It causes ethnic sentiments, hatred and divisions to grow. You can say #Atiku2023, it's cool like that. Let's always be patriotic when dealing with national issues, we should avoid making our politics look like North vs South war, for me I have no issue with a Nigerian of northern extraction ruling, what is important is the competence of the individual. The peace we're enjoying today in my Niger Delta was given to us by an Aboki President Umar' Musa Yar' dua and he seem to be the best president b4 death snatched him away, I was once like you being so regional until I was oriented by an elder. Stop this north 2023 thing, Pls use Atiku2023, stop spreading hate between Nigerians if you believe we are one country.

North 2023 .. became valid to me .. when Aketi said power must come to south.. and nearly manipulated the southern governors to endorse Tinubu at a time Tinubu was sick in London..
We quench it .. by informing some southern governors of the manipulation

Two days later .. they south south called for their meeting

Igbos governors disembark from the Aketi wayo.. and that was the end ..

So power returns North became it ... cause I k ow it will return since 2018/2019.. when Atiku Buhari became a huge debate in the North

The north don’t have media and don’t rant on media .. but their politics is that of silence and precision

Atiku 2023

Power to the people

North 2023

It changes nothing .. that’s the reality

You can never be like me .. we’re not politcal mates .. from your opinion here .. we’re not

Meanwhile the peace in Niger delta is that of Gej.. no yardua

I was the state coordinator of Pdp unity rally in my state .. an eastern state .

They decide to settle Una with peanut and silence you Niger delta forever .. I have ekeremor blood and grew in ekeki when Yangoa was a single lane community with swamp on both side .. when hospital junction never though of existing .. i no come from porth.. to bayelsa like majority

I grew there

Don’t come to my mention of others gibberish ..

Next!
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by chrisdolly(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's so unfortunate
Your stupidity don reach here?
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by deeva2: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu is weak and sick yet, he travelled round the country more than other presidential aspirant.

Tinubu is cannot hold a pen, yet he made Lagos state the most developed state in Nigeria..

Thats why children of hate cannot leave Lagos for their biafra region.

If you have benefitted from Lagos state development, then u have no moral ryt to crucify the City boy..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Tinubu urchins funny gan ooo

You wan compare person wey dey piss for body to Someone wey dey play ball for night grin grin grin

Tinubu is trying o.

Not many 70 year olds can do and travel as much as he has done in the past 3 months.

Atiku is clearly managing his movements. He rarely goes anywhere. Anyway, at his age you can't blame him.

Pretending to play football under the shadow of darkness, is not going to deceive anyone.

Copied.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by deeva2: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Is that so?

Better be Atikulated oooo

Stop decieving yourself. There is nothing Tinubu can do at all.. Atiku is on another level, they are not mates...

Tinubu better step down to avoid an embarrassing defeat

Atiku himself is afraid of Tinubu, The father of politic in Nigeria, the maker of men, the nightmare of haters..
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by deeva2: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
I like the way Bello dealt with this one in Kogi..A loser too is talking.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by drlateef: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Okay. We shall see in less than 1 year.
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Kingozymandias(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Atiku himself is afraid of Tinubu, The father of politic in Nigeria, the maker of men, the nightmare of haters..

Let me guess you are 15 years old and not a graduate?
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by Lexkenny99(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2022
The two old thieves will lose shamefully. Wicked hags
Re: Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku by GardenOfGod(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2022
englishmart:
We forget so quick.... Suddenly;
We forgot how 1 dollar got to 600 naira

We forgot those who banned crypto just because the youths used it to raise fund during..... #End....

We forgot those who banned Twitter and still trying hard to shut us up on social media.

We forgot those who use the military to intimidate us every time we try to speak up.

We forgot how CCTV cameras were disconnected at Lekki Toll Gate

We forgot those who still hold a stand there was no casualty at Lekki Toll Gate

We forgot those responsible for universities being closed.

We forgot those present at meetings where our sufferings are planned...

The time don come again, we don dey think tribe, we don dey think religion, we don dey think party, our ears don stand like antenna, we don forget our past...

But this time go different, we no wan devote to party or tribe or religion, we wan vote for credibility.

We go vote for individuals not because of party affiliation.

Just if we can stop forgetting so quickly, just if, then we can be great again.

Englishmart
We have not forgotten any... We are waiting for campaign to commence... They will be shocked to their marrow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase / Fuel Scarcity- We Are Close To The Solution-kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.