Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? (1243 Views)

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Islandlady(f): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Guys let's go down memory lane wink

What's that thing your Ex gave you that you still have?

Well the last time I was in a relationship was over 3yrs ago, and the only thing I still have from my Ex is the Cute Cat, he gave me on my birthday 3yrs ago! I love the cat soo much now toh!

Share yours! Fraustrated heartbroken lovers back off grin

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Tomblaize: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2022
NOTHING! I threw everything inside dustbin

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Make I sit down for one side dey read LIES.

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Kingkumsecond: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Islandlady(f): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Nothing undecided
Lol nothing grin
Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Islandlady(f): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Tomblaize:
NOTHING! I threw everything inside dustbin
Haba na so you hate your Ex reach grin

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by czarr(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2022
PTSD

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Shedrack777: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Lack Of Trust For Ladies

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Islandlady(f): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin
Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Kingkumsecond: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Aww this sweet and memorable! But the wall clock never spoil undecided
It stop working but i still hang it on the wall. i will never throw it away untill she come back someday(even in old age)

mind you, i don't use to call her talkless of doing anything with her but i just have this feeling that we will end up together.

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by McGg: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2022
MEMORIES
Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Islandlady(f): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

It stop working but i still hang it on the wall. i will never throw it away untill she come back someday(even in old age)

mind you, i don't use to call her talkless of doing anything with her but i just have this feeling that we will end up together.
Wow just Wow shocked I got nothing to say on this! May she come back toh!

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Das1mama: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Heart break. still fresh

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Islandlady(f): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
Make I sit down for one side dey read LIES.
haha make I join you read lies from sons & daughters of Adam&Eve grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Driving experience, my dog

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

Tales by moonlight, she don give u her toto water

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Kingkumsecond: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Wow just Wow shocked I got nothing to say on this! May she come back toh!
She will come

I'm not married too(it never cross my mind) i will open a thread about this later if i feel like, but she is always on social media and might know see the story and definately know it's me.

I use to pretend to people that know us that i hate her, even herself thought i hate her and will never forgive her but deep down in my heart, i never stop loving her.

Let me stop here, i can't say more than this for now. thanks for bringing this topic up.

Do have a good day.

7 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Kingkumsecond: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Kaiair:
Tales by moonlight, she don give u her toto water
You will not understand. she gave me more than that

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Cyphar(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

I believe you love watching india movies
Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Rastaramsey(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Guys let's go down memory lane wink

What's that thing your Ex gave you that you still have?

Well the last time I was in a relationship was over 3yrs ago, and the only thing I still have from my Ex is the Cute Cat, he gave me on my birthday 3yrs ago! I love the cat soo much now toh!

Share yours! Fraustrated heartbroken lovers back off grin

Lalasticlala

Fernandezisback grin grin grin cheesy

It's very easy to identify you grin grin
Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Kingkumsecond: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Cyphar:

I believe you love watching india movies
I can't remember when last I watch one. Face your front sir

Islandlady kindly unquote my first post let me remove it.
Cos i don't understand this unnecessary mentions

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Islandlady(f): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

I can't remember when last I watch one. Face your front sir

Islandlady kindly unquote my first post let me remove it.
Cos i don't understand this unnecessary mentions
Why? Okay I will do it, but you can't let all this dimwits make you feel bad! They are just forming Alpha male online but offline they are living a very pathetic and fraustrated life! Better brace up

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Kingkumsecond: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Why? Okay I will do it, but you can't let all this dimwits make you feel bad! They are just forming Alpha male online but offline they are living a very pathetic and fraustrated life! Better brace up
I'm just wondering how a very simple and honest reply got them. Why will I lie in the first place?

Infact, leave the comment if you want, i will not reply anyone with a negative vibe again.

And thanks for the advice

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by Hed0nist: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Original Diesel belt. That belt never spoil for more than 5 years now. E go hard me to follow stingy babe for this life. Cos I no stingy at all and I hate one sided things also for this same life.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
My Bible!

(1) (Reply)

Man Rescues Girl From Lagos Street, Sends Her To School, Shares Her Photo / As a Rich Guy, Planning To Settle Down With a Broke Girl, You Are A Coward / The Easiest Way To Start A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.