Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate (1840 Views)

Tinubu Urged To Release ASUU’s Withheld Salaries / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form / Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by Prolificgiant(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
All what the youth needs is vibrant leaders ,if u can clean very well chat me for a short deal
Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You and I know buhari had a plan to get his candidate in, from inserting consensus in law etc

However when he had that meeting with the aspirants and still saw tinubu was ready to go ahead against him, guy man just said bleep it we would give you the flag and fold hands for atiku to coast home to victory

Since tinubu no let buhari southern candidate win, he rather let his fulani brother have it

Beer Parlour analysis..
Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by Tinubufit: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no wahala he should do whatever suit him

Shebi religion don't play role in north abi, we go see how a northernern go choose political Muslim over fulani Muslim

Didn't Jonathan defeat Atiku? Stop making it look like Atiku has the same popularity as Buhari. He doesn't and the North genuinely believe in Tinubu cos of his track record. No one trusts Atiku to work for the poor massed. He doesn't associate with them.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by Zandena(f): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
What contribution has Yakubu dogara made in APC project?
●He disobeyed the party's preferred candidate for HoR speaker in 2015;
●He connived with his co-rebel Saraki to frustrate Buhari-led administration policies and programs;
●He abandoned the party when he was most needed in 2019 and pitched his tent with the opposition PDP and worked against its success during last general elections;
●He used his position as speaker with financial support to bring down the APC led government in Bauchi state which culminated into electoral misfortune of Governor Mohammed Abubakar;
●He quickly returned to the party when he got a tip off that Tinubu was likely going to contest for 2023 presidential elections in order to position himself for VP;
●Yakubu dogara has no iota of electoral value to the APC not only in Bauchi state but in the whole of the north;
●He belongs to a minute ethnic group (sayawa) whose total population is not up to 50 thousand;
If there's any politician that is most beleaguered in Bauchi state is not other than Dogara!
Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by mach7(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
when the women were shouting Asiwaju, displaying the loaded Ghana must go for them as delegate

Guy if that man share 30m per delegates no body fit share such from those aspirant
Why are you propagating fake news? Nowhere in that video was Asiwaju mentioned, Nowhere in that video could it be proven that the persons carrying the bags were even delegates at Eagle Square, and nowhere in that video was it proven that the bags contained money.
You might think that Social Media gives anonymity, but you should be careful
Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by adedayoa2(f): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin I don't owe you any apologies o

Have you seen the Ghana must go video tinubu was sharing for each delegate from truck

Make we rest Millions of Nigerians are now going to decide this not a handful of less than 2000 that have been bought
I know you know that video is fake.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by mach7(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hon. Yakubu Dogara has two issues against him

1. He isn't a heavyweight politician, not even in his own state of Bauchi
2. His perception as someone who will rock the boat to get power.

What Tinubu needs is someone who is absolutely loyal, someone who will be a friend, a brother and stick with him in the trenches.

In my view, such a person is Nuhu Ribadu....but he is plagued by issue number one. He no get weight.
Another person is Boss Mustapha from Tinubu's ACN days....but he doesn't seem interested.
Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Well done for being the first to talk. Sadly Nigeria politics don't reward first to talk, they reward first to act.
Betnaija would be a good place to develop your skill

No worry. I don write one for Atiku. Aswear, you go beg me to stop wen water go pass garri for yar God. If you want make I stop, pay me 2 million naira. If you no pay me this week, the money go rise to 4 million next week. Every week the money go dey rise

https://www.nairaland.com/7176889/how-atiku-win-election
Re: Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate by Ttalk: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No worry. I don write one for Atiku. Aswear, you go beg me to stop wen water go pass garri for yar God. If you want make I stop, pay me 2 million naira. If you no pay me this week, the money go rise to 4 million next week. Every week the money go dey rise

https://www.nairaland.com/7176889/how-atiku-win-election

Okay don't worry, you are covered Octopus osinbajoisalair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarki Mounts Peter Obi Billboards In Kaduna / Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election / "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us", Wike Dances To Mock Pdp (watch 'yabis' On V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.