Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (43672 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by shortIGBOman: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
Online thing go and get ur PVC South lokan

You dey mind them grin

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Omoslim26: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
post=113801287:

Everyone should vote for the candidates of their choice, why is this difficult?

Why is JAGABAN, TINUBU'S name on every other person's lips?!?!
Campaign and vote for whoever you wanna vote for.
A better Nigeria is all we ALL want.

What is too difficult in all of these for krissake?!
Y'all should stop this politics of bitterness, hatred and foolishness.
It hasn't done you anything in life and obviously never it will.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

Your shame leave you dey catch me undecided
You don't desire better for Nigeria,it's impossible for anyone who supports apcheat to want Nigeria to be better undecided
Supporting an evil party that has wrecked Nigeria with sufferings that breaks mental comprehensive deduction is the height of evil.
You only love your political party and candidates,you have zero pity for this Country.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by blacknoir: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:
Peter Obi is the most talked about politician today. Talking about him is not enough. We should make it count by encouraging our loved ones to vote for him.
Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Awoo88: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
This jingo should have been done in traditional hausa music. That tone is associated with Christianity.
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Sirpeewise: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
But how can sane Nigerian youths even think of other asperants other than Peter obi, no am serious our suffering never do? is it that we like suffering or we are very unreasonable. Could it be illiteracy or tribalism? or is it poverty ? If even at this time we fail to vote Peter obi to power then Nigeria problem is not actually the political class but the youths

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by jonahhh: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
I go like make this man enter so una go shock ���
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
maziengr:
We move, say no to old recyclers. They have done more harm than good to this Nation.

Is Peter Obi not another old recycler?

Peter Obi is above 60 years and has been governor for 8 years a long time ago
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
tamdun:
grin
The ynamiri accent na die

They were not smart in letting someone with such terrible Igbo accent to sing that song. They could have contracted the song to a real Hausa man.

Bigotry did not let them pick the right person for the job. They want to make a Hausa Jingle for the Hausas and they had to use an Igbo person with heavy Igbo accent.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Whisk(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Will the North leave their own Atiku for Obi. Go and get your PVC first.
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by kponkedenge(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bar1941:
It's only Atiku that will be affected with the votes Obi will get in South east, Tinubu never expected much from the dotians before, he calculated this long before the orphan went to the orphanage.

True. But Tinubu's archilles heel would be in the North. Forget northern politicians trying to campaign for him, the average northerner doesn't like Tinubu. They will always go with their people (Kwankwaso and Atiku).
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is not even the beginning. We ain't even started. You guys ain't seen anything yet. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
post=113801287:

Everyone should vote for the candidates of their choice, why is this difficult?

Why is JAGABAN, TINUBU'S name on every other person's lips?!?!
Campaign and vote for whoever you wanna vote for.
A better Nigeria is all we ALL want.

What is too difficult in all of these for krissake?!
Y'all should stop this politics of bitterness, hatred and foolishness.
It hasn't done you anything in life and obviously never it will.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.
Where did they mention Tinubu in that post? You never tire for this your misplaced ideologies?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
O ga oooo grin
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Youths have had enough, they are taking their country back by hiring the best man for the job. Enough of passing their destinies around corrupt and wickedness politicians that have destroyed their futures.

It’s time to awaken and rebuild this great sleeping giant. A new Nigeria is possible.

It’s Obi O’clock. Let’s take it back! Yes we can!!!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Stabliz: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
This guy Don hammer oo
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sirpeewise:
But how can sane Nigerian youths even think of other asperants other than Peter obi, no am serious our suffering never do? is it that we like suffering or we are very unreasonable. Could it be illiteracy or tribalism? or is it poverty ? If even at this time we fail to vote Peter obi to power then Nigeria problem is not actually the political class but the youths

See how you have been insulting people you want to vote for your candidate.

Only and Igbo person will be insulting you so that you could vote their preferred candidate.
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
The momentum is gradually building up

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending out thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
The majority of those seen so far even up to the north showing support for this man are youths. Dem don wake up lol

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
The youths are out to teach the politicians that the people are the structure.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by MajohBankz: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Let him test his popularity by visiting Kano let's see the crowd he gathers by then I am sure my Igbo brothers go know how far. Let him go to Benue set. No be all this 15 men in a room dey win election.

Is that the new #challenge? Kano state? Hope we won't move to test Nigerien popularity.

Initially there was no structure, now there's structure

Now we have to go interstate. Thank you for your identifications.

We take it in good faith.
Non-violence and truth are inseparable and presuppose one another.

One who uses coercion is guilty of deliberate violence. Coercion is inhuman.
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Frigga13: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BrOR7uD7EQ

Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Photos, Video) - IGBERETV

Watch video below to listen to the hausa language version of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign jingle.

Courtesy: Peter Obi Support Network, Kaduna

Please where is this office in kaduna ?im interested
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by gabbasin: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
The noisy minority can have their time, on February 2023, the silent majority will do the needful through their votes, they can make all the noise now while it last

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by SimplePlan34: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin ist that most of you don't like or love this country at all. You like the country as it is now abi why are you against our best candidate

See I hate APC more than you. But I also deal with facts and not my emotions. This thing is between Tinubu and Atiku. Do I like any of them know in a sane world will I vote a Peter Obi over any APC candidate yes expect Osinbajo. But I have experience social media soliders and hype from 2015 to date. I do not want a Tinubu presidency. The Igbos know this but are after the wild goose chase called Obident. They should be preparing to give Atiku votes not shooting themselves in the foot politically. That's what they are good at. Have they thought after all this of APC or PDP wins where it leaves them. They should start acting responsibly politically for once. Not act and beg later. I hope they know what will happen if any of these 2 ppl win without their help another isolation for 8 yrs. And Tinubu go use tax kill una purse una comot Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by MajohBankz: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
inoki247:

lol and you think say the words spoken when you dey quarrel with someone can't fight bak in future when you need the person's favor.....

Voting Peter obi or voting one's president in any country of the world is never a favor.

Why are you making this an Igbo affair and you aren't seeing the disconnect in it? But when Igbos begin to fight for it with vigour you'd say they are turning it into an Igbo crusade.

Brother be selfless and love your country for once. Ahh angry

One who uses coercion is guilty of deliberate violence. Coercion is inhuman.
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Whisk:
Will the North leave their own Atiku for Obi. Go and get your PVC first.
Sadly, Atiku isn't known by an average northerner as their own. Malami , the AGF sef don yap am several times that he belongs to Cameroun and not Nigeria so he should go back to his country. Imagine! Even the majority of the votes which got him a second position in 2019 was from the south and courtesy Obi, his then running mate. Northerners massively voted baba for president, while they retained their few pdp governors with their votes instead of voting atiku. He won't get northern support as many may have mistakenly posited. He's also seen as a corrupt man.
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
My Best Peter Obi Jingle So Far.

Government Na Scam by Shine Ya Eyes Choir.

https://www.nairaland.com/7178435/best-peter-obi-jingle-far
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Gbagura: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
LilyColin:

Cry me a River

On Peter Obi mandate we the reasonable youths stand gidigba
reasonable ibo youths
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by IamYorubanza: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

All through this thread no one has mentioned anything Tinubu but as usual you just playing the blackmailing card.
The hatred you people been displaying against Peter obi is worthy to destroy Gomorrah the second time

Bruv, no need to the respond to the over-tribalized fellow just jump and pass cos most of their life be like Tinubu's epileptic hand wey dey shake for no reason.
Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by Orubebe01: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vote Peter Obi to avoid tinubation that is coming

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) by specialmati(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
SimplePlan34:

See I hate APC more than you. But I also deal with facts and not my emotions. This thing is between Tinubu and Atiku. Do I like any of them know in a sane world will I vote a Peter Obi over any APC candidate yes expect Osinbajo. But I have experience social media soliders and hype from 2015 to date. I do not want a Tinubu presidency. The Igbos know this but are after the wild goose chase called Obident. They should be preparing to give Atiku votes not shooting themselves in the foot politically. That's what they are good at. Have they thought after all this of APC or PDP wins where it leaves them. They should start acting responsibly politically for once. Not act and beg later. I hope they know what will happen if any of these 2 ppl win without their help another isolation for 8 yrs. And Tinubu go use tax kill una purse una comot Lagos.
grin grin grin grin grin I use to laugh well when I see write ups like this. Let me tell you.you think you know Igbos more than they know themselves. You think Igbos cares if you make mistake of voting any of either APC or PDP. Most of you never love these country. The Igbos are the only genuine tribe that loves Nigeria as a country thats why they want out because things is not working properly. You will see an Igbo man in all the state in Nigeria. So the choice is before una to make is either una choose the old currupt money bags or choose a younger better candidate like Peter Obi to turn things around. As dollar is sold at 600 now tell me the tribe that is exchanging it for 200. The choice we make affects all. So the Igbos careless but want the best for this country. You are talking of tax. Do you know how much land cost in Lagos state and Igbos have bought many.and beside I don't hate anyone. Let the old ones rest let the younger ones take over

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.