Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary (44443 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by nijanigga: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
chikason22:
Why are his children closing their eyes
I noticed that too, from kissing
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by crackhouse(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Their mama and papa dey kiss. They close eyes as if they no go see the picture on the Internet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Domistar5(f): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happy Marriage Anniversary
This one the boys are covering their eyes while there parents kiss?
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by chikason22(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
Their parents dey kiss na. cheesy
But should done that when there kids are not around. E dey easy to learn bad think oo just saying
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by NaijaCars4sale: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by NaBanga: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
His wife has a beautiful face. Her TATAS are huge too. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by sonofElElyon: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
chatinent:
Cubanna Cubanna.

I cannot forget the day I paid for the Vieille Bon Secours in Cubanna...ordered by my friend.

Omo, if you asked me too, I felt we saw N10,000....only for bill to come, and I am seeing N520k. And waiter was saying we were miscalculated the rows and columns.

What's going on here? Waiter, what's the meaning of this expensive joke? Like play like play, bouncers don come..bouncers don dey shake breast for us o.

Oga, wait let me explain..e come wan bi like we go collect. We paid o..and it pained me most that I paid the most and I drank next to nothing. It was his coursemates who even drank the most and left earlier before the bill. What's even inside this water water drink thays N520k! As I do the transfer, it was like my lifespan short. Omo. And till today, Nonso has not balanced me the remaining N50k.

If dem carry dorime dey bring anything for you...even if na toothpick, please interrogate!

Shebi you want to bamba and chill with the big boys

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Bahamas95(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
chikason22:
But should done that when there kids are not around. E dey easy to learn bad think oo just saying
Ya, I don't do certain things in the presence of kids....They're very good at copying be it good or bad things.
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by MadarasBlade(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Onyi22:
He is due for a second wife oo, he needs a baby girl too
He won't look at you twice.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by toujurs: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Some men are mumu, they think marriage is about marrying a lady that is very beautiful, or with big yansh or big breast. It is a man without focus that looks at those thing. Most rather with out focus in life.

Open your eyes and get a decent lady, that has respect and is hard working, stop going after breast and yansh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Crixxx: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Oh na now I dy understand the first pic o. Initially thought the boy was adjusting his glasses.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by toujurs: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Onyi22:
He is due for a second wife oo, he needs a baby girl too
You are really becoming a waste, but you don't know.

It is ladies like you, that make most men disrespect women. No shame at all. To open your mouth and wish a woman to answer the position of a second wife. Tufia!

In this modern age, where women are becoming ceo of Fintechs.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Lexusgs430: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
We wey don hit over 23 nko ........ grin

Make we kill lizard........ wink
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by shortIGBOman: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why are they wearing Housa clothes? Must they copy Northerners.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by vincentbravo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happy anniversary to Anambra State Governor 2027

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by IbileIfe: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Obi my niggar. He has performed more than Buhari.
Doing what really?
Having clubs for criminals and going to mark register at the EFCC?
The real Big Boys in Nigeria are known by their Unicorns on Forbes and not "Billionaires" on Nairaland.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by yusluvad(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happy Wedding Anniversary. Keep Living In Unending Love...

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Burruchaga71(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Onyi22 post=113805814]He is due for a second wife oo, he needs a baby girl too[/quote2]BEHAVE!!
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
He should pls get a second wife..
So that feminists Wailers would wail..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by koyyess: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
They were such a good looking newly weds. wink

He is taking care of his wife wella...something the goat above me never experienced in his wretched home. Sad.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
toujurs:

It is ladies like you, that make most men disrespect women. No shame at all. To open your mouth and wish a woman to answer the position of a second wife. Tufia!

Shut up woke Ewu..
Being a second wife is a huge achievement for a woman..
Whether they become CEOs of fintech is irrelevant.. being married is what completes a woman.. go and argue with Mercy aigbe..
Woke SIMPle boy

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Valuepaints20(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
He no easy congrats
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
He should pls get a second wife..
So that feminists Wailers would wail..
I'm already working towards that.
Some women deserve to be married. We can't watch such Good homely women wither away bcoz of baseless Folktales against polygamy.

Some deserve to remain as sidechicks since they do very well in that position.
Some deserve to be left alone entirely, esp. the ones not interested or who dislike Men.

Finally, some deserve to be sent back to their parents for refresher courses on how to conduct themselves in new homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by tmtnigeria: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happy anniversary to you both. Many more years of bliss.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by BigYash: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Stop fooling about grin grin grin

It's a insult to regard obi Cubana as your son...

You no dey shame...
No mind that mugu
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulations HML
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by NoQualmz: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Which son

He’s an Anambra son. go and die u ediat.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Landmack:
Happy 14th wedding anniversary to our son cool
who's son
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Onyi22(f): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
toujurs:

See how u took my comment personal, how are you even sure that I really meant what I type
My advice, don't always take things you see on social media serious please

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A Bottle Water Company Production In Nigeria( Must Read!!!) / Crowd Waiting To Buy Lake Rice At Ikorodu. PICS / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.