Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary (44445 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I'm already working towards that.
Some women deserve to be married. We can't watch such Good homely women wither away bcoz of baseless Folktales against polygamy.

Some deserve to remain as sidechicks since they do very well in that position.
Some deserve to be left alone entirely, esp. the ones not interested or who dislike Men.

Finally, some deserve to be sent back to their parents for refresher courses on how to conduct themselves in new homes.

Na Man You be ��

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Lightorder: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Landmack:
Happy 14th wedding anniversary to our son cool
Odogwu nwanne m. Ka ogazie

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
chikason22:
Why are his children closing their eyes
And why are they kissing in front of their kids
Why did the photographer snap that part

Happy married life to them though.
I just pray God to bless me with boys all through. E get why undecided
So that your wife will not go for Omugwo abi undecided ? It will not work. You go born boy and born girl too Amen tongue
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Awka360: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Which son

Rastaramsey:

Stop fooling about grin grin grin

It's a insult to regard obi Cubana as your son...

You no dey shame...
See bitterness grin
It’s not his fault that you’re not proud of una son the Abakeleke terrorist called Simon Ekpa. He’s bin disgracing u pple steady and breeding Ebonyi and imo terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Fearyourcreator: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Onyi22:
He is due for a second wife oo, he needs a baby girl too
Smiles...
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Awka360: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
chikason22:
But should done that when there kids are not around. E dey easy to learn bad think oo just saying
U really lack love in your life. U must be from a broken and scattered home. Na dem

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Fearyourcreator: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Youngkhaleepha3:
Funny on how money make relationship stronger and love takes all the credit grin
Money doesn't make love stronger same to with poverty... For the money even the richest people couldnt keep their marriage ...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Awka360: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Onyi22:

Papaya ex the underaged ashawo na u be that? U don reach here?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by GABRIEL6036: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
chatinent:
Cubanna Cubanna.

I cannot forget the day I paid for the Vieille Bon Secours in Cubanna...ordered by my friend.

Omo, if you asked me too, I felt we saw N10,000....only for bill to come, and I am seeing N520k. And waiter was saying we
miscalculated the rows and columns.

What's going on here? Waiter, what's the meaning of this expensive joke? Like play like play, bouncers don come..bouncers don dey shake breast for us o.

You may begin to think I wanted to feel like a big boy. Baba, I no bi big boy. Na common Amarula and some minors we planned to order...and I no dey take alcohol...so it was supposed to be for the table.

See me dey swear say no bi wetin we order. My friend mah dey wan dey do like make dem hold me o say e no concern am.

Oga, wait let me explain..e come wan bi like we go collect. We paid o..and it pained me most that I paid the most and I drank next to nothing. It was his coursemates who even drank the most and left earlier before the bill. What's even inside this water water drink thays N520k! As I do the transfer, it was like my lifespan short. Omo, I was a student then o.. And till today, Nonso has not balanced me the remaining N50k.

If dem carry dorime dey bring anything for you...even if na toothpick, please interrogate!

I legitly drink all the kinds of styles of drinking garri. I deserve an award. I am a drinker!

Since that day, I don't keep friends!

I do my things in a one-man way.
grin grin
Abeg no kill me with laughter jooor cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
toujurs:
You are really becoming a waste, but you don't know.

It is ladies like you, that make most men disrespect women. No shame at all. To open your mouth and wish a woman to answer the position of a second wife. Tufia!

In this modern age, where women are becoming ceo of Fintechs.

Rest in Jesus' name.

What's bad with her choice and if that's what she wants? There's nothing wrong with being a second wife if the parties involved are cool with it. Holier than thou.
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Kolinakano: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Why are they wearing Housa clothes? Must they copy Northerners.

Because Hausa are his Masters.
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by UnknownQueen(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
chatinent:
Cubanna Cubanna.

I cannot forget the day I paid for the Vieille Bon Secours in Cubanna...ordered by my friend.

Omo, if you asked me too, I felt we saw N10,000....only for bill to come, and I am seeing N520k. And waiter was saying we

What's going on here? Waiter, what's the meaning of this expensive joke? Like play like play, bouncers don come..bouncers don dey shake breast for us o.

You may begin to think I wanted to feel like a big boy. Baba, I no bi big boy. Na common Amarula and some minors we planned to order...and I no dey take alcohol...so it was supposed to be for the table.

See me dey swear say no bi wetin we order. My friend mah dey wan dey do like make dem hold me o say e no concern am.

Oga, wait let me explain..e come wan bi like we go collect. We paid o..and it pained me most that I paid the most and I drank next to nothing. It was his coursemates who even drank the most and left earlier before the bill. What's even inside this water water drink thays N520k! As I do the transfer, it was like my lifespan short. Omo, I was a student then o.. And till today, Nonso has not balanced me the remaining N50k.

If dem carry dorime dey bring anything for you...even if na toothpick, please interrogate!

I legitly drink all the kinds of styles of drinking garri. I deserve an award. I am a drinker!

If you didn't make that mistake, you wouldn't have been able to write this interesting content....

You should look into becoming a content creator if you're not one....

Weldone bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by shortIGBOman: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kolinakano:

Because Hausa are his Masters.

God bless you. You are a Patriot grin

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
chatinent:
Cubanna Cubanna.

This got me rolling on the floor... Haaah but how were you able to afford that 520k as student?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by chatinent: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

I feel Ur pain
As for me I don't go buy the paper ....I will ask the waiter how much is so so so drink
I usually ask three times with witnesses to testify

I felt it was deliberate.
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happy anniversary May more years
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by chatinent: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
UnknownQueen:

If you didn't make that mistake, you wouldn't have been able to write this interesting content....

You should look into becoming a content creator if you're not one....

Weldone bro.

Sha, this is a real life story.
About content creation, tools wey I go need go reach N3m. Cos even if I have to venture, I have to produce classics and for every age. And that sum no dey my hand.
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by chatinent: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

This got me rolling on the floor... Haaah but how were you able to afford that 520k as student?

N520k?

Thank you for this question.

I actually hustle like madt for school.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulations to you and madam .... sha no forget to dey send Chief Abba Moet or Hennessey once he starts his terms make e dey use step down , NCS beans no be am o...
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by uiadiale12345(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Landmack:
Happy 14th wedding anniversary to our son cool
congratulations my boss More celebration

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by toujurs: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Shut up woke Ewu..
Being a second wife is a huge achievement for a woman..
Whether they become CEOs of fintech is irrelevant.. being married is what completes a woman.. go and argue with Mercy aigbe..
Woke SIMPle boy
You are an illiterate, that is why you think like this. Second wife a huge achievement .

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by toujurs: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Rest in Jesus' name.

What's bad with her choice and if that's what she wants? There's nothing wrong with being a second wife if the parties involved are cool with it. Holier than thou.
I wasn't expecting you to see anything wrong in what she wrote, your display pix, already says alot about you. Enjoy!
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Yinksy09(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happy 14th wedding anniversary.
Don’t forget to participate in Oraimo e-shop anniversary giveaway.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by moneyissweet(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
You dey mind them,until the children start kissing and nacking each other.

chikason22:
Why are his children closing their eyes
And why are they kissing in front of their kids
Why did the photographer snap that part

Happy married life to them though.
I just pray God to bless me with boys all through. E get why undecided
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by chikason22(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Awka360:

U really lack love in your life. U must be from a broken and scattered home. Na dem
You see why someone said that lots of kids with no brains are roaming free on this faceless forum. You're mannerless and have lack of home training.
Nonsense kid
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by We4all: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
How can someone give birth to 4 boys? If it were me, I will sell 3 and gift the last one. I hate wahala.
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Eyanbahose: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Congratulations to the Odogwu himself.

I could give him this Oraimo smartwatch for being a nice person. This smartwatch is the best one could ever find in the market at this point

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by UAObi: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by bepositive11: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Onyi22:

Abeg. Shut up and mind your business. He's a man who cherishes and respects his one and only woman. The love and respect that he has for his wife goes beyond having a girl child. Let them be in peace

Obama has 2 girls with Michelle and he couldn't care less about having a second wife to give him a boy child

These are men who truly value their woman

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by bepositive11: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Why is being a second wife a huge achievement? Why does being married complete a woman? Why is a woman becoming a CEO irrelevant? You make no sense at all

ABANGWABOI:

Shut up woke Ewu..
Being a second wife is a huge achievement for a woman..
Whether they become CEOs of fintech is irrelevant.. being married is what completes a woman.. go and argue with Mercy aigbe..
Woke SIMPle boy

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by bepositive11: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2022
I'm telling you. Obi is where he is today because of that woman. She gives him the peace of mind to focus on his business endeavors

toujurs:
Some men are mumu, they think marriage is about marrying a lady that is very beautiful, or with big yansh or big breast. It is a man without focus that looks at those thing. Most rather with out focus in life.

Open your eyes and get a decent lady, that has respect and is hard working, stop going after breast and yansh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Waiting To Buy Lake Rice At Ikorodu. PICS / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.