Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System (59004 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Visionlessness: Peter Obi Goes To Egypt To Study Their System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by gbishman: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Business Man,no time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kponkedenge(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol me never such happen to me.. you way be say ur acct not red button.. no green light on it... First what your profession... Let's start with that to see who pass each other mad man..

Lol. I no need to tell you my profession. But I don't intend to even dey with una in 8 months time. If we can't get it right this time as I know we definitely won't after Buhari's disastrous 7 years, then I go leave una japa..... Make una scatter the country as una like.

I only started frequenting politics because of next years election..... Na travel I dey always dey..... Wetin concern me and una.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Afamed: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hotice007:

Them non dey learn finish. You learn new things everyday
We don't need a learner
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

All the more reason why he should visit such a country.....they're not that disimilar to Nigeria. Forget claims of Nigeria being in a 'democractic' dispensation. Nigeria is running a totalitarian/despotic system in all but name!

Peter Obi is there to study how they got things to work inspite of their overbearing and controlling centre...similar to Nigerias' own.
Okay. Would have given a better reply but my mood just took a dive.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Juanmike(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prince111111:
you one of those that make some people not to root for him seriously...you people just love to attack..yeye
Buhari government hasn't thought
You a lesson.
Your grandfather will continue leading you.
Till you get sense.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by sidonlook: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We are Nigerians, not Egyptians.

You seem to enjoy and like what is going on in Nigeria.
As Nigeria gradually becoming a failed state.

NO TO APC
NO TO PDP

Enough is enough.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Morenikeji090(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Scam nigga
kponkedenge:

Lol. I no need to tell you my profession. But I don't intend to even dey with una in 8 months time. If we can't get it right this time as I know we definitely won't after Buhari's disastrous 7 years, then I go leave una japa..... Make una scatter the country as una like.

I only started frequenting politics because of next years election..... Na travel I dey always dey..... Wetin concern me and una.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kenzo25(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
kingyakos:

Like I am doing at the moment . 1+1 = 2
I hope you had a good elementary education.

You need to go back to elementary education
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by adekolaelect(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
So you just start learning what you want to do if elected as president ? You will need to apply for the job by 2037 at least you would have graduated then bcs the job is more than learner like you.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kponkedenge(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Scam nigga

Whatever
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Cognitivereason: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
saintkeppy:

The best is to allow states or geopolitical zones generate, transmit & distribute power.
For instance: Akwa Ibom State &Rivers states has an Independent Power Plant with megawatts enough to distribute to the nearby states, but can't handle the functions of transmit&distribute cos of exclusive list power falls which is not helping us to have that much 24/7 power supply in this part of the country. Seriously we need restructuring.

the power problem is beyond all state generating..inshort it isnt the solution and allowing 36 state to generate makes the system more cumbersome
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Egypt? If you're really serious and determined, you would visit China where they kill any corrupt leader without fear or favour. Don't go bring Egypt idea come Nigeria ooo. Or just carry the foolish idea go to your SadEast
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by ComeToJesus: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Egypt generates about 57,000 megawatts of electricity while your Nigeria keeps hovering between 2000 and 4000 megawatts in over two decades. .

Now, isn it better to be an Egyptian instead of being a long-suffering Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Cognitivereason: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I don't want Ogun to kill me. Get the fuvk outta here.

now u see it not only me dat feel like ur daft
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Lightorder: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Do you understand the OP write up at all
you just replied one of our problems in this Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by TruthinAction: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Let's forget about tribe, religion and party affiliation and vote a young, credible and competent leader. Peter Obi is the one.

The others will just make us suffer more. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Lightorder: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
excanny:

Not sure he read the article sef grin Just commented like a bot.
he is a zombot
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by McCoy9067(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
You see now,The man with coconut head wants to become a president.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by patrickmuf(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

He has taken a step, that Country (in this same Africa) have done it successfully.

He isn't going there to go learn engineering drawing of a power plant or how to use AutoCad software for drawing road network plans.

Three days is enough to meet key people, places and talk about how he'll be interested in their framework when he emerge as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
What I personally want is what, how and when...If none of the candidates present me with a SMART narrative, I won't vote...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Lightorder: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
inoki247:
lol wetin be Egypt population shebi na like China or India e suppose go and study undecided undecided undecided
you wey no get address they talk. You think say e go study how to run dey follow bus
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by inoki247: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lightorder:
you wey no get address they talk

lol you think say na everybody still dey stay him papa house like you....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
This guy is funny sha , anyway the only good thing I like about him is that he can walk freely , without bodyguards .
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Orpe7(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
cuteralph101:
Lols youths are pensioners...I can see u have pap in ur brain

Atleast u agree the beheaders are ipob youths
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Hotice007: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

We don't need a learner
Na you sabi. Vote for who you think say do know everything. May the best candidate win
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Str8talk21: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nigerians, shine your eyes your Messiah has come in the name of Peter The Rock Obi.
If you missed this opportunity, then know that your suffering has just began.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
another tinubu daft rushing to comment without understanding
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by legba1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
While Tinubu is going to meet one politician or the other,Obi is making moves to learn what it takes to develop a country. Tomorrow some Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of Obi,suffer no dey tire una? we must vote the better man not the better politician.

Guy rest, ekiti got election come Saturday. Today is the grand finale of campaign. If PO is not working on having LP governors in state houses then he is not the one to rescue Nigeria. He can influence nothing/achieve nothing as a president with no state governors and massive senate support. Now is the time for LP and PO to start having their foot prints all over Nigeria. Those dudes y"all lampoon are on the road 247, it's more than all these initial gragra. Every grass root movement and efforts counts. Mind you, I don't mind your insults though.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Benrosaria(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mr Peter obi your intentions have been made known to us, but sorry when you answer the questions from your intention. Then you would have to tell us if traveling is exposure to good governance
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by 1nice(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
You are protected by God.
Safe journey to Egypt and safe return to Nigeria, no foreigners or Nigerians can harm you Peter Obi.
Those conspiring against Peter Obi should have a rethink before it is too late. Because what will befall them their mouths will be too heavy for them to say it out.
Peter Obi supporters are alert and vigilant and always ready to defend Peter Obi at all costs.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Ucbethuel(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
selfemployed:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1536705776588402690
Presidential debate winning poi6. Nice one PO
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Chia peter obi why i no go campaign madly for peter obi dude just dey awesome!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Chopcy29: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You are a funny nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.