Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System (58999 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Visionlessness: Peter Obi Goes To Egypt To Study Their System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Emola12(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dis man still wearing black shirt again Hope no be juju be dat ooo
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Moony45: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
This guy is a joke! 3 years ago you dont know you will do that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by toloohthegreat: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
christejames:
This is how a leader is supposed to act cool... Learning from those that made it.

Unlike the other geronts that will only be active during electioneering days.

Egypt made it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by ufotunang: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yes also go to Dubai, USA, London to see how they develop their economy and make their economy good and better....and apply it here in nigeria... nothing bad in learning from the good and competent leaders abroad and their country development

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by PaedophileProph: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Since Obi decided to put Nigeria and the impoverished youths first ,made it an issue based campaign ,
We no longer see the likes of El rufai ,Tinubu and co eating corn on the roadside

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Realists(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

I think Siemens transformed power in Egypt.

I don't know what happened to that contract after Buhari and Abba Kyari signed it.

Till date, no execution.

The cabals who happened to be Igbos, Hausa & Yoruba killed him, for trying to stop their lootings.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by LordIsaac(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
All the reasons they will not allow him reach there. The moment they know you have the potential of turning things around, they kill your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by bangging(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We are Nigerians, not Egyptians.
one of the suffering and smiling bedbug
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by lugado: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Do doesn't even have s plan yet
So he wants to have a crash course on how to rule
Does he need to go to Egypt to learn how to generate electricity
Are Egyptians more eduocated than us

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kunleiky(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
Ever since I started dating a Yoruba girl I reframe from commenting as nigerians are too tribalistic and is like we all are in a battle field.
If nigeria is a sane country,the likes of obi,femi adeshina the formal gej agric minister should be begged to rule Nigeria.
But what is my own,I already found means to be making good money and a Yoruba Christian girl with big yeansh.
If una like vote obi,but my own is online begging must stop once obi fails.
We can't be voting trashhh like theivenubu and later disturbing people online you have not eaten.
Akinwunmi Adeshina, you mean

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Pootle: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
the same egypt that almost got into civil war

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Richy4(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good for him... Go and do your research sir..
How I wish he is the Messiah Nigerians were hoping and praying for every Fridays and Sundays cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Not all these Polithiefcians that will need Buhari to help them hold flag. Let alone make decisions on their own.

We say No To Supporters Club kind of President.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kingyakos: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
God keep you save
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Kingspin(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Unfortunately, we don't have any course, call "sense 101" otherwise you would have joined him in Egypt
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Biafranodogwu55: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na only a mumu man go vote for APClueless or PDPirates
Lets labour in one accord for a better nation @peterobiLP2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Ultimas: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Of all places?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kindlyheart: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:

tell it to the Chinese people
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Alexaonfleek: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Mumu just going for learning when others have learn finished since... Nitwit ass motherfucker.
Which others?
Buhari or who
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Angelfrost(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Online President of Alaigbo !

Honestly, if he wins good for him and good for Nigerians...

If he loses, good for him and terrible for Nigerians.

He wins either way, but it's left for Nigerians to suffer continuously or find a way out of this generational hole!

At this point, it is left for you people to keep suffering or start rebuilding a severely destroyed nation.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

I think Siemens transformed power in Egypt.

I don't know what happened to that contract after Buhari and Abba Kyari signed it.

Till date, no execution.

Yes they did.

They have an energy business in Nigeria too but don't get involved in bribery and that's why they've never won any serious projects in the country (at least to my knowledge).

MODIFIED

So I checked it out and apparently there was a deal signed in 2019 for implementation of an electrification road map.

Was a significant deal for both Nigeria and Germany.

Hope it's well implemented and I believe it will be cos we're in good hands with Siemens.

Cheers.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by IDIOTmoderators: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na now our president to be wants to go an learn! Yeye!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Navalsadiq(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
good my brother.he should focus and study the Nigerian system and focus on how to win the elections
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by BabaO2: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rookie
He has no plan.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
HimTuLie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by caprini1: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Stay calm for once.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by DroppingLiquid: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why doesn't he move with body guards?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by osazsky(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why this idiot they full himself..obi carries bag..obi drives himself etc..thrust an igbo man at ur own risk...charity begins from home...sir pls go hone and come ouside on a monday morning if u survive it then u can rule...go home and see wat is happening in ur state u once govern of .which i am sure u have a hand in it...commendian

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by olawonder(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
He should come back to contest presidency when he’s ready… he’s still learning how things work in better countries, not fit for president yet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
lugado:
Do doesn't even have s plan yet
So he wants to have a crash course on how to rule
Does he need to go to Egypt to learn how to generate electricity
Are Egyptians more eduocated than us

Peter Obi has over plans. He has toured over Thirty countries studying their development system. Countries that have pulled Millions of people out of poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
In 3 days u want to study all that with ur fatigued brain. Well... it is well. I wish u the very best as u study to understand and implement

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos / Caption This Photo Of Military Men During Their Morning Training In Yobe Today / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.