Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System (59047 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Visionlessness: Peter Obi Goes To Egypt To Study Their System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by specialmati(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
shegz24:
And he must visit Egypt to study their government?
Why e no visit USA to study them too na

Looool Nigerian youths are soo gullible..

Obi should getat
grin grin grin grin but you want the old grandpas to use your youthful energy to run for president. Wise Nigerian youth keep disgracing us
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Eagba(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
as an hausa man, Peter obi is the best of the three major aspirants.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kenzo25(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
kingyakos:
Imagine I gave u a job and asked u you to describe Nigeria will you be telling me about Egypt. Omg I don’t expect this from a learned person or a reasonable human

Imagine what a graduate under buhari government typed and post.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kponkedenge(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Morenikeji090:
See mumu foolish ass nigga... Tinubu pass ur father my father pass yir father.. even me pass you... Come out open... What the hell are you what ur profession and what are you up too in life....

Lol. See this dumb human still living and eating under mummy and daddy saying he passes me.
If you see me face to face, na tax you go tax me.
Hungry homo sapien
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Forumobserver12(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We are Nigerians, not Egyptians.

He said comparable countries like Egypt, we are Nigeria but we live in a global village...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Abokilongthing: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
inoki247:
lol wetin be Egypt population shebi na like China or India e suppose go and study undecided undecided undecided
Egypt is the second growing economy in Africa after south Africa if you don't know he needs to know how it's working
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Hotice007: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

How has bewitched Una?
9 months to election, A two term- Gov , former VP candidate? Going to learn for 3days?
Them non dey learn finish. You learn new things everyday
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by specialmati(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

It says for help! Mary and Joseph did not go to Egypt for help. Since you want to contend for God, why don't you go to your Bible and see whether I misquoted the verse or not? Meanwhile, Obi has fled to Egypt, forgetting that as presidential candidates of Labour Party he ought to go to Ado Ekiti to raise up the hands of their gubernatorial candidate. A man who was governor for 8 years and vice presidential candidate 3 years ago now suddenly remembers that he must undergo a 3-day workshop in Egypt, seven months to a major election. Its like he isn't prepared for the coming election if you ask me!
grin grin grin grin nawa ooh what has happened to our country people. Well to address the bible you are quoting. When I say to you always ask the spirit to explain that written letter to you incase of next time. When they say go to church you won't go, ask holyspirit to help you, you will be shaking head up and down. Wait why are you attacking Peter Obi. So tell me na those old money bags you they support against our younger experience Obi. Are you against nigeria or with Nigeria which side you they so as to know how to address you
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by bigtt76(f): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
This one never study country e de contest for finish na Egypt e wan go study, issssorite cheesy Na so one go stay Dubai that year, e loss. By now, this guy suppose de sidon eat indomie and fry akara for road side but no, na Egypt e de go cheesy

selfemployed:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1536705776588402690
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by inoki247: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abokilongthing:
Egypt is the second growing economy in Africa after south Africa if you don't know he needs to know how it's working

Lol I'm talking about population you think the kind of maths that works in Egypt can work here...

Nigeria Citizen are automatically corrupt and you want to compare it with Egypt where people are law abiding at least I don go Cairo before....

Nigeria that hardly will you not see people bypassing there prepaid even the people that are paid to monitor dem will take bribe from the people bypassing....

remove Corruption sef if Nigeria earn $2b and Egypt also earn $2b which country will feel the impact more....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Raph82(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Even as we speak, some European leaders are coming to study the magic behind Egypt's sudden leaps to development, that country is currently on fire in terms of amazing and head-stunning projects. Like seriously, this is the leader Nigeria needs right now. Only a leader that's hungry for turn around & rapid development will make such a move even while he's yet to become president. The other pot-bellied old cargoes are there relying on their stacked stolen money to buy votes and find their way into power.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by OtemAtum: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

You would have done well if you had begun the Jehovah in your post with small letter j!
Proper nouns are written in capital letters.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Justpd: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:

You're so dumb jeeeez
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
icuminpiss:
I go waste my vote for you sir, if I no vote you make my PVC bend
you are doing well. Send your number make i dash you data.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Johel:

Why so confuse undecided?...are both not progressive countries than the shithole we are in?...answer with your full chest.
Egypt doesn't practise democracy. I hope you know that. Sha, Egypt better pass naija, but still Tunisia would have been preferable.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by yankison(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Bomboiy post=113797824]While Tinubu is going to meet one politician or the other,Obi making moves to learn what it takes to develop a country. Tomorrow some Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of Obi,suffer no dey tire una? we must vote the better man not the better politician.[/quote

Nigerians that allowed buhari to rule for 8yrs imagine wouldn't want to give peter obi a chance to rule ..Are they even comparable ..I swear I'm tired of the people I live with in this country ..no sense just like suffer
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by verybadmouth(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Egypt wey don exist long before Jesus arrive na him this bastard go visit. May thunder strike you and your useless and dumb followers Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Bahamas95(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Not bad, after all I was told civilization started in Egypt.....They are a million times better than Nigeria when it comes to maintenance culture.

If na Nigeria those pyramids and other ancient stuffs dey na pictures we for take see dem. That's if they even preserve the pictures for us to see.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Don't mind the comedian!

You went to study Egypt that we don't have common grounds. Why not go to Ghana, South Africa or best, Rwanda.

Rwanda is a good destination for Nigerians to study. A country coming out of war and suddenly taking the lead. Egypt is years ahead and their is nothing to borrow has they light years ahead of us. We should be earning from counterparts breaking boundaries.

Cheap cosmetic vacation!

Instead of him to tell us that he is going for vacation, hommie said he wants to go and study!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by HIPROFILE(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
I think The spirit behind Peter Obi presidency is about to merge powers with that spirit behind the End SARS protest...

Its going to be drastically wavy this time.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by yankison(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prince111111:
Peter Obi is very funny.. I like him as a man tho but not rooting for him

I'm.sure you like the way this old cargoes have been treating us if you are thinking of voting for atiku or tinubu.. They are not going to change anything . na pady Lady govt them go be .. Why can't u people let's change this country leader chain for once
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by one4GOD(f): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
inoki247:
lol wetin be Egypt population shebi na like China or India e suppose go and study undecided undecided undecided
tell Tinubu and Atiku to go to either of the two countries you mentioned, at least they should go somewhere to study about how countries are run and not throwing money everywhere. Dont worry two of them will soon die of cardiac arrest just watch, nah here we dey PO23
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by tmtnigeria: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Igbojew: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Oh i pity youth in you.You are one of the few youths your Buhari called lazy youths.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Freerhyme1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
you shouldn't read to reply but read to UNDERSTAND. I feel sorry for whosoever paid ur school fees
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Senatorbng(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Under 3 days? Na crash programme? Scam!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Echoban: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
selfemployed:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1536705776588402690

Wait, u mean 3 days to study Power, Education , Finance, Planning

All in 3 days.

Na ment

Which kind lamba b this na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
Not bad, after all I was told civilization started in Egypt.....They are a million times better than Nigeria when it comes to maintenance culture.

If na Nigeria those pyramids and other ancient stuffs dey na pictures we for take see dem. That's if they even preserve the pictures for us to see.
They for don sell am sef. Useless country.

Just take a look at places like Igbo Ukwu the citadel of Igbo culture, zungeru where the amalgamation was signed and many other historical sites. The black man has a real problem.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Toluwanise247(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Let him go learn because he’s still a learner
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Na only a mumu man go vote for APClueless or PDPirates

Lets labour in one accord for a better nation @peterobiLP2023
don't worry we ll crown obi president of Nigeria on nairaland so u guys can be happy... U really think insulting people will make obi win... After all this online drama una go come back to reality sha...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by sonature1: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
bigtt76:
This one never study country e de contest for finish na Egypt e wan go study, issssorite cheesy Na so one go stay Dubai that year, e loss. By now, this guy suppose de sidon eat indomie and fry akara for road side but no, na Egypt e de go cheesy

Obi is a rich man who loves knowledge.

He's doing it for himself and for his country.

Tomorrow, when you see him speak, he speaks with facts, figures and on-the-spot experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.