Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) (39367 Views)

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips, Nokia CEO / Humans To Be Immortal By 2600 - Expert (Photos) / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Subzero30: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2022
666 nd 6G are synonymous just be watchful all those saying they are ready, are part of the anti-Christ agent or rather local cultist

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Oemies35: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2022
All these are signs that the world's end is near. We live in th eleventh hour. No man born of a woman knows when the son of man shall come. Prepare his coming as John the baptist had said in the wilderness.

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by ubest007(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Those of you in support with this whole thing, I hope you understand what this entails.
Can you imagine your mind, i.e, your thoughts, actions, inactions being controlled by another man?
Make your research about these things, don't just accept everything all in the name of science.
Have you asked yourself for once that these people at the forefront of these so called projects, why didn't they experiment these supposed things on themselves or their loved ones?

Don't just be quick to write "AFRICANS ARE BACKWARD".

2 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by membranus: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2022
twosquare:
Maybe in the West/European world, but not in the land of Ham and remote indigenous tribes deep in the Amazon that grow their own food and are not exposed to much civilisation or none at all....how we just embrace it much here is a cause of worry.

Europe is not the place to be when the times come in the future, not too long.

The same way citizens are being coerced to collect BVN and NIN here before they can trade, bank or communicate in this digitalised world.

Remember, the Antichrist regime won't be democratic, it is going to be a pseudo religio/dictatorial global rulership. CCTV everywhere, satellite and spywares everywhere monitoring movements and activities, so no place to hide, except in thick forests. So, it is either you collect 666 or censored chip, or you collect guillotine on the neck.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by TeeNanu(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2022
yetmao:
666 and 6g are similar

Hmmmmm
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Evidenx(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's cool..the only problems we have are the Religious folks who will preach against this..like the op.. grin

Seems Africa prefer backwardness plus Religion that doesn't benefit them Instead of technology.. grin
So sad there is no sense in your DNA .

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Stanleyq: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2022
McOluOmo:
try get sense,even if na small
no mind am, as if the people who wrote the bible long ago are living today, these thomases would say that musk told them what they wan ddo.a prophecy in rev 13 coming amd people still doubting

3 Likes

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by LordIsaac(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
oz4real83:
Me that didn't take Covid-19 jab despite all-round pressure, am I the one that will now take chips grin grin.
The only reason why you escaped the vaccine was that, you didn't travel out grin
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by oz4real83(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
maybe they are talking about plantain chips grin
if it is plantain chips, they should make it very crispy and with less salt cheesy grin
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by FullBlastLight: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's cool..the only problems we have are the Religious folks who will preach against this..like the op.. grin

Seems Africa prefer backwardness plus Religion that doesn't benefit them Instead of technology.. grin

U're a puppet!

Mumu!
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
FullBlastLight:

U're a puppet!

Mumu!
Like that lady? grin
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by FullBlastLight: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
I knew it already

Food don land for Pastor Righteousness2

Accept Technology Biko

It won’t do you any harm

U're a stooge!

Mumu!
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by TheMostComplex1: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
I hope the Technology will not affect our lives negatively
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by chysam: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Foot soldiers of the Lawless one are not hiding one bit anymore. They are telling you what is at Hand.
The Mark of the Beast technology is here.
It's all headed to the Mark of the Beast.

[b][/b]

Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so that you will be counted worthy to Escape what is set to befall the earth.
There is no more time.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly! There is no more time.

Is your phone not bigger than mark of the beast?

And you are using it and still calling Jesus
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Uniquekriss(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

I rather be dead than take such evil socery!
I Did not take it! I cannot take it! Neither do I need any help around it.

I go about my duties without it. No one disturbs me
It's well with you. Buh take note that no entity can be greater than the law. I pray you don't go about looking for the help someday.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Michaelino50: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
This update will be available in Nigeria in 2090
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Righteousness2(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Uniquekriss:
It's well with you. Buh take note that no entity can be greater than the law. I pray you don't go about looking for the help someday.
I am far Greater than that Law.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by leofab(f): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
twosquare:
funny moniker though....

The West has always been a problem to the earth...well, they made themselves readily available to the god of this world...so, they are infecting most of the earth...comes what may, I just advise people to start strengthening their soul....

6 is the number of man.

and you have one of their product in your hand typing nonsense… you despise the said demons abs their technology but you are now enjoying all the output of it..
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by leofab(f): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Gabbriell:

Somethings are impossible. Human skin can never be bullet proofed
it take tiny nano steel like fiber inside an ink and tatoo it on the body… it will be stronger than steel
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by leofab(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Favorolasupo:
I know some foolish Africans will rush the chip when the time comes and they will think it civilization...all i know is no human being in his right sense will allow one useless chip to be implanted in his body all in the name of technology..
first it was the street lights; then internet; If you are not in your village I guess you are spewing this thrash with a 5G network..
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Gabbriell: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
leofab:
it take tiny nano steel like fiber inside an ink and tatoo it on the body… it will be stronger than steel

Bro Hollywood need to recruit u, makeyou dey write scripts for them.

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Shut up..go and sleep abeg!
leofab:
first it was the street lights; then internet; If you are not in your village I guess you are spewing this thrash with a 5G network..
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by emmyileri(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
naija4life247:

I am a Muslim. But the Book of Revelation in the Bible talked about this thing being an instrument of Satan to rule tbe world.

Even if you are not a Christian just as I am not, how do we explain that the Book of Revelation talked about this over 2,000 years ago?
Some people have made up their mind to be destroyed. No matter what you tell them or the evidence you show them, they will decide to perish

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by DaveJacuzie: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
He who has an ear, let him ear. We are at the end of times. This is the technology the bible predicted. Jesus is surely coming soon. Please believe and accept Jesus NOW! serve the Lord Jesus. Hell is real!

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by DaveJacuzie: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

grin

From mythology.

Well, it was predicted over 2000 years ago, and we are seeing it right before our eyes!! That is not the definition of mythology!

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by McBenedict(f): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
the time is here, know your GOD

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by ajl: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are just a mindless zombie. Try go and apply for a visa. You are no more than a slave of the tiny 1% elite.

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
ajl:

My family are just a mindless zombie. Try go and apply for a visa. They are no more than a slave of the tiny 1% elite.
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by Jeffy1206(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Foot soldiers of the Lawless one are not hiding one bit anymore. They are telling you what is at Hand.
The Mark of the Beast technology is here.
It's all headed to the Mark of the Beast.

[b][/b]

Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ so that you will be counted worthy to Escape what is set to befall the earth.
There is no more time.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly! There is no more time.
I knew you would come
Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin grin
iamyemiakins:
Food don land for Nigerian Pastors

1 Like

Re: Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) by leofab(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Gabbriell:

Bro Hollywood need to recruit u, makeyou dey write scripts for them.

your third great grand dad won’t believe that you can speak and see someone’s in america from africa if they told him then…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Interesting Female Scientists (Photos) / A Stove That Uses Battery Spotted In Aba today!!! See For Yourself / The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.