Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti (60864 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / See the reason Why Peter Obi Travelled To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti. (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2022
raumdeuter:
Kindergarten politician
Obi to win by a landslide in Cairo
He went to campaign for votes in Egypt not knowing that the Egyptians he sees today, he wont see on election day
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2022
shidof:
But Lagos has turn to his main home. You're not wise at all
Lagos is no Man's land
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Misterone: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2022
arantess:

How daft can you be??

Did she teach him how to win elections he won as 2 time governor

PS....she is Edo, not aboki

PPS.....you are truly daft
and this is why Peter Obi will loose. You guys don't tolerate others. Anyone with a contrary view is insulted instead of making the person see reason why Obi is the best as you claim.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by OlawaleBammie: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:

I never said Yorubas should vote Obi, Nigerians should vote Obi, Yorubas should focus on ending skull mining,
Chaii why are some people so senseless for goodness sake?? grin

U dont want yoruba vote but u want obi to enter, lol so in ur mind SE votes and the paltry amount of vote u gathers in north is enough to win him the presidency abi?? I think u dont like this man, probably u re a northerner
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by VIKTO83(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2022
And it's only Tinubu that has those qualities likened to a leader as u mentioned.
Reasons I stick with him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Basic123: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2022
The fact is that Peter obi is not a leader!

Non of his antecedents points to his leadership qualities
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Chaii why are some people so senseless for goodness sake?? grin

U dont want yoruba vote but u want obi to enter, lol so in ur mind SE votes and the paltry amount of vote u gathers in north is enough to win him the presidency abi?? I think u dont like this man, probably u re a northerner
No it is not enough but it is respectful to allow traditional Yorubas vote their son, don't be filled with yourself, Nigeria have over 300 nationalities that is neither Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.

Yoruba vote also will not make Tibubu president neither would Igbo vote alone make Obi president,
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2022
alfarouq:
Are you sure Obi is not a mini version of Buhari.

He is yet to win election, he is going to understudy Egypt.

Well his knowledge will be utilized by the next president. They can give him minister of power or whever the knowledge from Egypt will be useful.

How many travels did Buhari make before becoming president.....

The more you hate him.... The more popular he becomes.... Because you sincerely don't have reason to hate him
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by naija4life247: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2022
onthehill:
Yes

This lady is placing curse on people who vote for money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJMamJPfs98

It's mental disorders. She gives her pusssy for money, but she curses people who give their vite for money. How can a prostitute be pointing accusing finger at a thief?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by VIKTO83(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2022
adefitim:
They supported both Aisha and Deji before, now that they are saying this now, just go to their comment section and see the way they are bombarding them with insults

I wonder ooo.
I was talking with a friend, a realist d other day. He reminded me that those who disrupted voters card registration in Lagos wasn't sent by Tinubu but they are structures that Tinubu built over years whobkmows what to do at any given time without getting instructions from him. Their main aim is for their principal to win and there's nothing stopping them.
They need no reward for their job because they are loyal and their loyalty is never to be questioned.
As it stands now Tinubu has over 7million votes already in d South West.

No doubt is a good candidate just like me and u. We all know the problems of Nigeria. We also can profer solutions to a large extent and in our own ways but the difference between Obi and d rest is that those like Tinubu and ATIKU knows the problems, knows the solutions and knows how to get the solution. Boo knows the problem just like everyone if us. He knows the solution just like everyone of us but he doesn't know how to get the solution.

I'm a realist. I'm nwa afo igbo.
But I'm Jagabanista!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by naija4life247: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:
Obi should be in Ekiti for what, there are some things I don't want to say, but Obi is a politician who can study his options, i do assume that as Tinubu understands that South East is not for him is same way Obi understand that Ekiti is not for him, those who would vote for Obi in Ekiti would appreciate it more that he is in Egypt, West is Tinubu territory and we respect that, between it is not advisable for Obi to go to the West, Ekiti or not abeg, that was where they killed Ironsi, think of skull miners also, we can't play with Obi

You are right jare. Obi's mined head will sell quickly at the human parts market. Make my brothers no use presidential candidate do money rituals. Is that how to be a President? By running away from your people to Egypt who enslaved your forefathers for 440 years?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by oguns222: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

aboki girl dey teach the Anambra boy politics 101. cool

So because her name is Aisha, it makes her aboki giri? Stop being dumb. Aisha yesufu is from Edo State
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by uptoHim(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:
Obi should be in Ekiti for what, there are some things I don't want to say, but Obi is a politician who can study his options, i do assume that as Tinubu understands that South East is not for him is same way Obi understand that Ekiti is not for him, those who would vote for Obi in Ekiti would appreciate it more that he is in Egypt, West is Tinubu territory and we respect that, between it is not advisable for Obi to go to the West, Ekiti or not abeg, that was where they killed Ironsi, think of skull miners also, we can't play with Obi

Anybody who cannot see through you that you are against PO, needs help. Intelligent minds can easily see you are paid to sow this evil seed against Obi. We have gone past this tribal card.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by ufotunang: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2022
It's true he would had gone to ekiti.. promote the labour party and campaign for the labour party governorship candidate and build a structure at ekiti and get more support and voters for labour party...win the presidential election first before you even travel to Egypt to study the development happening there.... there is more time for that for the Egypt trip
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2022
uptoHim:

Anybody who cannot see through you that you are against PO, needs help. Intelligent minds can easily see you are paid to sow this evil seed against Obi. We have gone past this tribal card.
Heya Mr. Radiation, you are a novice in Nigerian politics but I will let you grow.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by oguns222: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Saint Peter Obi knows it all. Going to Egypt to understudy whatever he intends to understudy is more important than going to campaign in Ekiti. On Election Day, Egyptian mummies will come and vote and mobilize for him in Ekiti.

Does the electoral act now allow people to campaign on election day.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Toluwanise247(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2022
The truth is that if obi do campaign from today till Election Day he can’t win this election….. I will advise him to ask Atiku some questions fan can be deceiving sometimes….. contenting under a party without a single governor hmmmm let us reason now….. anyway he’s not contenting to win but to make awareness grin wink
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by OlawaleBammie: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:

No it is not enough but it is respectful to allow traditional Yorubas vote their son, don't be filled with yourself, Nigeria have over 300 nationalities that is neither Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.

Yoruba vote also will not make Tibubu president neither would Igbo vote alone make Obi president,
Bro u dont talk like a businessman, real ibos are business minded and in the mind if a politician, votes are business, votes are money no matter how small.

An igbo man will never joke with his #50 despite having millions in his locker.
If u want to win an election, u need to treat it like a business and treat the votes like money, treat the electorates like customers.
Dont say because u wil have a bloc vote in SE, the paltry yoruba votes is now inconsequential, drops of water makes a river u know.

So i advice u ibos, dont spoil the show for this man, let the traditional yorubas votes their sons and let the liberal yorubas vote for obi, and u wil be surprised about the numbers of votes he would gather.

Den let me tell u what yorubas does dat u people dont do, in a tym like this u need everyone to be ur friends, a yoruba adage says "we strive to find friends to join our friends caucus and not to find enemy to join our enemies caucus" make everybody ur friend, even if u hate the yorubas u can keep it in ur mind and pretend u like them just to woo dem at least till the election is over. Try to understand that politics is cunning bro.

Not everything is chestbeating, infact it comes with more damages than good. I am not advocating we stop the hate speech ooh, no, let continue hating on ourselves till the hausas have us all, by den our body go calm down. But one thin i wil like to tell u is...ibos need to woo yoruba more than yoruba needs it, do u no why?? Let me tell u.

Ibos are at the disadvantages for a very long tym now, they have bn marginalized wen it comes to presidency and for them to have the power, dey need to behave like the yorubas, lay low and have the power, u can put on ur chestbeating after u might have had the power in ur possession.... That is not slavery bro, its just the cunning way of playing games, that is why they say the yorubas are so cunning. Yes i bliv we re cunning, but we use the cunningness to our disadvantages bro and it pays everytym.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Bro u dont talk like a businessman, real ibos are business minded and in the mind if a politician, votes are business, votes are money no matter how small.

An igbo man will never joke with his #50 despite having millions in his locker.
If u want to win an election, u need to treat it like a business and treat the votes like money, treat the electorates like customers.
Dont say because u wil have a bloc vote in SE, the paltry yoruba votes is now inconsequential, drops of water makes a river u know.

So i advice u ibos, dont spoil the show for this man, let the traditional yorubas votes their sons and let the liberal yorubas vote for obi, and u wil be surprised about the numbers of votes he would gather.

Den let me tell u what yorubas does dat u people dont do, in a tym like this u need everyone to be ur friends, a yoruba adage says "we strive to find friends to join our friends caucus and not to find enemy to join our enemies caucus" make everybody ur friend, even if u have the yorubas u can keep it in ur mind and pretend like u like them just to woo dem at least till the election is over. Try to understand that politics is cunning bro.

Not everything is chestbeating, infact it comes with more damages than good. I am not advocating we stop the hate speech ooh, no, let continue hating on ourselves till the hausas have us all, by den our body go calm down. But one thin i wil like to tell u is...ibos need to woo yoruba more than yoruba needs it, do u no why?? Let me tell u.

Ibos are at the disadvantages for a very long tym now, the have bn marginalized wen it comes to presidency and for them to have the power, dey need to behave like the yorubas, lay low and have the power, u can put on ur chestbeating after u might have had the power in ur possession.... That is not slavery bro, its just the cunning way of playing games, that is why they say the yorubas are so cunning. Yes i bliv we re cunning, but we use the cunningness to our disadvantages bro and it pays everytym.
Igbos are business men, Igboa are business men, I thought you concluded Igbos are politically naive, Oga we are not banking on the West, take your Yoruba vote somewhere, the energy to convince 1 Yoruba at this point is enough to convince 5 middle Beltans or South South, everyone is being strategic we know our target
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by OlawaleBammie: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:

Igbos are business men, Igboa are business men, I thought you concluded Igbos are politically naive, Oga we are not banking on the West, take your Yoruba vote somewhere, the energy to convince 1 Yoruba at this point is enough to convince 5 middle Beltans or South South, everyone is being strategic we know our target

Lol, so in ur feeble mind, Middle beltans and SE votes are enough for obi?? U must be naive. So naive.

In the university, we have the firstclass, second class upper, second class lower, thirdies and all of that, u wil never see a first-class or second class upper students tells u he's not banking on a particular section of his handout when u dont really even know where the questions will come out from.

A first-class students will gather as much as 8 past questions and strive to treat all the questions there in wether they are familiar or not, do u know why?? Not that the ones they know is not enough to pass the exam, but dey dont want anything less than 80% scores.

If u get my narative, fine, and if u dont gerrit, forget it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by slowice(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Thanksful:
If labor has a governorship candidate in Ekiti. Obi should be there to campaign for him or her. It's not late. He should go to Ekiti and do the needful.

Lp have no governorship candidate in ekiti.... You people should try to do little research before you talk about thing you know nothing about
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Pandev(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
oguns222:

So because her name is Aisha, it makes her aboki giri? Stop being dumb. Aisha yesufu is from Edo State
ok

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, so in ur feeble mind, Middle beltans and SE votes are enough for obi?? U must be naive. So naive.

In the university, we have the firstclass, second class upper, second class lower, thirdies and all of that, u wil never see a first-class or second class upper students tells u he's not banking on a particular section of his handout when u dont really even know where the questions will come out from.

A first-class students will gather as much as 8 past questions and strive to treat all the questions there in wether they are familiar or not, do u know why?? Not that the ones they know is not enough to pass the exam, but dey dont want anything less than 80% scores.

If u get my narative, fine, and if u dont gerrit, forget it.
Middle Belt, South South and South East vote is okay since there are three major contenders, he can still get some amount of vote in other places chill and observe
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by adefitim(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2022
May God help us sir

VIKTO83:

I wonder ooo.
I was talking with a friend, a realist d other day. He reminded me that those who disrupted voters card registration in Lagos wasn't sent by Tinubu but they are structures that Tinubu built over years whobkmows what to do at any given time without getting instructions from him. Their main aim is for their principal to win and there's nothing stopping them.
They need no reward for their job because they are loyal and their loyalty is never to be questioned.
As it stands now Tinubu has over 7million votes already in d South West.

No doubt is a good candidate just like me and u. We all know the problems of Nigeria. We also can profer solutions to a large extent and in our own ways but the difference between Obi and d rest is that those like Tinubu and ATIKU knows the problems, knows the solutions and knows how to get the solution. Boo knows the problem just like everyone if us. He knows the solution just like everyone of us but he doesn't know how to get the solution.

I'm a realist. I'm nwa afo igbo.
But I'm Jagabanista!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by adefitim(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2022
sokera:
na their way … they like when you romance their ego … my own is that once Peter Obi lose I don’t want them to disturb the next president with Biafra Agitation… because this was the same thing they did last election , the moment Atiku picked Peter Obi as running mate Biafra agitation went off , after Atiku lose they start again .

It’s getting scary. I chatted privately with a lady who her statement was so belligerent in nature towards others With different opinions, she was hellbent that she will say what she want to say and nobody can stop her.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by kunyeo(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:

You started your comment on a reasonable note, but towards the end you allowed the Nigerian factor to take over. So sad.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by OlawaleBammie: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:

Middle Belt, South South and South East vote is okay since there are three major contenders, he can still get some amount of vote in other places chill and observe
ok, have heard u sir.

SE vote wey umahi don dey share already grin
South South vote wey wike go hijack grin

I like you sooooooo much
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ok, have heard u sir.

SE vote wey umahi don dey share already grin
South South vote wey wike go hijack grin

I like you sooooooo much
Na so, Umahi and Wike only have one Vote, Dogora would also share Northern Vote so we know how it goes
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by DonMekino(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Whiteshield:

You call Yorubas skull miners but want Yorubas to vote Obi. No problem.

Yorubas will reply you the appropriate way at the appropriate time. I bet you.
See that thing I always say.....I absolutely don't support name calling, but I have literally lost count of number of times Yoruba ppl have called Igbos....Yebos, Flat heads, etc here, but that doesn't define you ppl, but once a person calls u ppl here, u become angry and generalize everything. So the person you called out now represents the Igbos?? We need to learn how to live above these, instead of trying to give a dog a bad name in order to kill it
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by MrUchenna1(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results......
Obi is desperate to make Nigeria work.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Whiteshield: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2022
chaberry:

You are st*pid for making this a tribal issue

Your parents at home are stupid.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by kenton(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1536766894597976065?t=zTLCawcDjzebjEkQSYEJrw&s=19

Does Ekiti have a running LP candidate? What is his usefulness in Ekiti. Man is using personal funds to go acquire knowledge to help fix generational issues and you are ranting about Ekiti.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.