Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti (60887 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / See the reason Why Peter Obi Travelled To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti. (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by victorsola: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

Is Ekiti in the North, The whole of old west is unsafe currently in my book aside Lagos
how old are you? And did you read what I wrote . U said ironsi was killed in ekiti and I said he was killed in Ibadan . And he was killed because he killed all hausa generals to be the leader then hence the reason why the hausa wount let any Igbo man rule them.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by maybet081: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Both,Deji, Aisha,and Reno, are never stable in their support of obi, assuming obi made a mistake which I doubt, can't you people reach to him and his team personally rather than castigating him publicly, where is their respect for him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AngelicBeing: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
raumdeuter:
Kindergarten politician
Obi to win by a landslide in Cairo
He went to campaign for votes in Egypt not knowing that the Egyptians he sees today, he wont see on election day
Hian, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, campaign in Egypt, like seriously shocked
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Aguodo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by edosignature(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
He's been governor for 8 years & others, going to Egypt for just 3(three) days to study whatever instead of Ekiti sate shouldn't be news.

The gullibility & uninformedness of Nigerians has reach high heavens & our idiocy know no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

so who will elect PO? Ode people

North with PDP, NNPP and APC? or west with APC or East with divided political party

politics had exposed you people as unintelligent tribe

Indeed. Very unintelligent to be precise. The Yorubas, for example, have always shown a capacity for moderation and the ability to apply checks-and-balance to every situation and every individual.

Not so Igbos. They backed Ojukwu foolishly and blindly and he led millions of the to their death, chasing a Biafra fraud we knew in the end he did not believe in since he later ran for Nigerian political office.

Ditto Nnamdi Kanu they followed blindly to the extent they gladly pushed his asinine lie that Buhari is dead and replaced by a character from Sudan.

Thet are displaying the same clannish lack of moderation and total lack of restraint with Obi.

Every genuine and valid criticism of Obi they dismiss rather than inspect for salient gravitas even if only for the sake of making Obi better and more appealing.

They don't see the disgrace in Obi's desperation to join a Party that appears for sale to the highest bidder that has now aligned with the APC in Ekiti.

They don't see Obi is patronising the intellect of educated Nigerians with his many childish gimmicks.

In this day and age of near instant technology transfer and information dissemination, does anyone truly believe Obi is intelligent claiming he is going to Egypt to study their power sector?

Shameless and amateurish populism is all Obi is about. In the end voters will have their say to show Obi is just a glorified Sowore.

For all his noise, Sowore polled just over 30k votes in 2019 despite his non-stop attention-seeking and dubious rhetoric Obi appears to have now received the Baton to carry on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by BlazinGlory40: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:
Obi should be in Ekiti for what, there are some things I don't want to say, but Obi is a politician who can study his options, i do assume that as Tinubu understands that South East is not for him is same way Obi understand that Ekiti is not for him, those who would vote for Obi in Ekiti would appreciate it more that he is in Egypt, West is Tinubu territory and we respect that, between it is not advisable for Obi to go to the West, Ekiti or not abeg, that was where they killed Ironsi, think of skull miners also, we can't play with Obi

Oga when campaign starts, he will go to SW to campaign and even the north
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Till then
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Ezemeiyogu(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Whiteshield:

You call Yorubas skull miners but want Yorubas to vote Obi. No problem.

Yorubas will reply you the appropriate way at the appropriate time. I bet you.

One of the funniest things I have read today. A better Nigeria is not the guy papa house. If you like vote cockroach. Nobody go die, all man go suffer dey go. Inukwa!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by plaindealer: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
kingyakos:

You have some nice point but it would've been more nice without insult.
1[b] Siemens left nigeria because of lack of funds from the nigerian government to commence on the project.[/b]
2 A wise politician will understand that the west is tinubu's territory and it's not advisable for opposition presidential candidate to go for campaign without a maximum security and same as the East is Obi's territory too and Tinubu didn't attend the APC governorship candidate rally in the just concluded Anambra governorship election.
3 You saw the attack from Tinubu boys on the igbos just because the igbos in ojo went all out to get their PVC. From his boys action Nigerians now know the kind of man tinubu is made of, every opposition candidate including Atiku will be very careful when crossing to tinubu's territory for campaign.

I stopped reading right here
Read the news and keep up with current affairs.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by winterfell007(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Whiteshield:

The guy is playing at you. He’s a Yoruba guy and a popular one at that, always bashing Igbo folks. He’s trying to put us against one another, he’s normal style
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Ezemeiyogu(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sheggy13:

Don't mind the foolish things.. his people are all over Yoruba land making a living and living peacefully, but they don't cease any opportunity to demean,malign and insult Yorubas. It's the Northerners that know how to cure their craze. Yorubas are just too accomodating which these animals have taken for granted.

This sounds so funny. Notherners cure their crase but no dey cure Yoruba crase, continue in your confusion. Celebrating rubbish in the name of sounding convincing or winningning an argument.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Bfly: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi is so satisfied with the media attention he is getting from his obidient APC defiants.

Besides, On whose manhood do you stand Baby girl Aisha?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by yinkeys(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi could win

For a clear conscience I personally would vote for Yele Sowore
Been following him for years
It’s not today politicians have been deceiving people
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by mrkings84(m): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Whiteshield:

But why little truth dey pain this much. See, I lost a brother toskull minners in the West last 2 years. Anyway,

Anyway, Yurubas that will vote Obi will vote Obi just as Igbos that will vote Tinubu will. Elections are not done in nairaland!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by naijamerican: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Whiteshield:

This stupid tribalistic sentiment is why nigeria will always be a shythole. Because you argued with a fool online who was of a different tribe, that is the reason why you will support an known thief or a demented elder. Then after the election you will begin cry about how nigeria is not working.

May god punish you tribalistic fools, who will sell your grandchildren's future because of tribalistic foolishness. May people like you perish so nigeria can become great.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Diligence: 12:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Are these people realistic or just peddlers of rumours?

Egypt is better off as regards electricity and electricity is a matter of national emergency.

Mr Peter Obi on the March! Forward Ever!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by chaberry(m): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Whiteshield:

I really like this your post.

I hope those stupid Yoruba bastards supporting Peter Obi are seeing what you Peter Obi supporters from the East are saying about Yorubas.
You are st*pid for making this a tribal issue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Lamasta(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:
Obi should be in Ekiti for what, there are some things I don't want to say, but Obi is a politician who can study his options, i do assume that as Tinubu understands that South East is not for him is same way Obi understand that Ekiti is not for him, those who would vote for Obi in Ekiti would appreciate it more that he is in Egypt, West is Tinubu territory and we respect that, between it is not advisable for Obi to go to the West, Ekiti or not abeg, that was where they killed Ironsi, think of skull miners also, we can't play with Obi
How will he win the presidential election going by your narrative?
If Tinubu takes West, Atiku takes North, his will PO now win the election
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by RoseGold30(f): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2022
There is no need arguing let everybody support who they want and let's see how it all ends,as suffer never tire una we go know how far soon....

Just let sentiments,religion and tribe keep riding u all...

Make una no vote who go better una lives...

Shey we don suffer Buhari 8years the worst awaits us all...

As una like to live in penury
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by CoachBush: 12:45am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Benbellamor: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

what of his LP Candidate in ekiti next saturday?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Perocom(m): 1:07am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Saint Peter Obi knows it all. Going to Egypt to understudy whatever he intends to understudy is more important than going to campaign in Ekiti. On Election Day, Egyptian mummies will come and vote and mobilize for him in Ekiti.

But we read that the LP candidate in Ekiti has stepped down, what campaign should LP be doing in Ekiti? Please you guys should be objective, that PO is in the lips all people doesn't mean every LP candidate should win election in all the elections in the country. We all know how he PO landed in LP, we are not following LP because of LP but for the sake of one person PO and one election Presidential
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by moshino(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
Peter Obi should stop running up and down and start the real campaign at the grassroots level.

Social media won't help him win election, I'm rooting for him though

Perhaps you should look at INEC calendar on their website and see when real campaigning for the general election is supposed to legally start.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by TrueNigerian300: 1:47am On Jun 15, 2022
By 12.00pm of the day after election the presidential ambition of Obi will be bury. Even the most advacned democracy in the world, it is not possible for you to win an election with weak political structure. Donald has been a household name in the US since the 80s yet he had to contest under Republican and not Green party to win the 2015 election.

The Igbo political leadership failed him otherwise they should have fought to ensure the PDP produce an Igbo aspirant just like the Yorubas fought for it in the APC.

I hope no one will say he didn't win because he is Igbo because the online support right now is across the board.

Many of should start wailing now and prepare for president Tinubu or Atiku. Election is not won by noise or social media.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by dragunov: 1:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Crvrider:

...using you and your generations future.

I think you are the 1st person to drive CR-V in your family. No wonder your arrogance is so astounding. If you're looking for attention, try someone else. I don't role with cretins.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by chaloskyx: 1:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Firs of all has your president visited Ekiti?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by dragunov: 2:15am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m seunmsg

With many aliases like MMM, Daddy Toheebu and that fantastic name I refuse to mention for personal reasons. Anybody can guess?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by IDIOTmoderators: 2:17am On Jun 15, 2022
AlexBells:
Very childish comment. You all were screaming when Atiku traveled to Dubai.
Between Igbo people killed Tafawa Balewa.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by dragunov: 2:21am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Misrepresentation of identify? What the fvck is that? How’s seun and Seunmsg the same? Why are you guys this slow?

Tell them your real names or aliases so that the confusion don't occur again. Like you rightly put it, some of them are slow. Gotta take it easy with them too and make the distinction clear. Kapische?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by dragunov: 2:23am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:

You must really be very slow if you haven’t figured it out that the person behind this handle is not the owner of the forum despite repeated clarification.

What clarification? Mention MMM, Daddy Toheebu or that one that starts with"K". They will get clarified.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by plaindealer: 3:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Labor party don enter second chance, den pick ogbanje candidate. I know they are regretting their foolish move.

By the time real campaign start, den go collapse everything inside APC and pandora go just be a homeless figurehead in the wilderness.

The SE is not ready for primetime, they are still premature and unserious across the board.

Sad. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.