Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life (4062 Views)

What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mine was that, I toasted a lady on campus and the night we made arrangements to meet was the night I will never forget,she was going with my flows until my village people told her to ask what level I am in? I naively said 100 omoh the next thing I heard was go and read your book,

Drop urs lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Cypress042(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wish all woman would be like her this world would have been a better place undecided undecided Go and read your book op tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Samuelnze(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
K
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
If i start, i no go finish, watin my eyes done see, i no fit talk am finish

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Demigod22: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
When I graduated from secondary School, I was waiting for admission then and I started wooing one secondary School student. I genuinely like her to the point of bringing my former English teacher to help me convince her to date me. The story is really funny. She later reported me to her mother and brothers, her auntie came to our house to warned me. She also reported me in Block Rosary. I won't forget that story in a hurry.

The last time I saw her, she was friendly and even gave me her contact. But I can't do that with her again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hmm... Last relationship... The way things ended... So humiliating... Even if you don't like someone anymore, can't you atleast breakup with them respectfully? undecided

He was like, '...aunty go na...' And '...I nor dey block I go just ignore you...' undecided

Weird how the person you care for the most would delibrately hurt you when they can...

*sighs

1 Like

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Toriagirl(f): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
I can never forget the day my mom humiliated me in front of my crush, when I was still very young and naive, she was like "don't forget to wash those things you pee on'. I cried bitterly. Lol.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by h0pze3: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Somethings are better left unsaid

I would never forget the day I said I would broke bottle on someone daughter head.

Understand the influence of alcohol

1 Like

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Cypress042:
Wish all woman would be like her this world would have been a better place undecided undecided Go and read your book op tongue
so na book Dem born me to dey read lol
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Toriagirl:
I can never forget the day my mom humiliated me in front of my crush, when I was still very young and naive, she was like "don't forget to wash those things you pee on'. I cried bitterly. Lol.
I feel ur pain bruh lol

1 Like

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Hmm... Last relationship... The way things ended... So humiliating... Even if you don't like someone anymore, can't you atleast breakup with them respectfully? undecided

He was like, '...aunty go na...' And '...I nor dey block I go just ignore you...' undecided

Weird how the person you care for the most would delibrately hurt you when they can...

*sighs
belike u were dating urself lol
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Demigod22:
When I graduated from secondary School, I was waiting for admission then and I started wooing one secondary School student. I genuinely like her to the point of bringing my former English teacher to help me convince her to date me. The story is really funny. She later reported me to her mother and brothers, her auntie came to our house to warned me. She also reported me in Block Rosary. I won't forget that story in a hurry.

The last time I saw her, she was friendly and even gave me her contact. But I can't do that with her again.
I can imagine the disappointment that would be in ur parents face when dey came reporting lol
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
If i start, i no go finish, watin my eyes done see, i no fit talk am finish

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
lol gun salute to u sir
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by mykealpha(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2022
Toriagirl:
Can I get your WhatsApp?
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Hotbreadandbean: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

*sighs
For a guy to sound like that you probably were frustrating him and he was only managing you lipsrsealed pele o
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Hotbreadandbean: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2022
mykealpha:

Can I get your WhatsApp?
Simmmmppppp!!!! angry
And I sure say u no get up to 1milliom for akant

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by paulolee(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2022
excort be, trek under hot sun jus to get her number bcoz she get big ass, only for the idiot to stress me n carry me go her guy ous n even enter the room..
I see sets of low budget yahoo boys smoking and listening to mp3 player n d bea introduce her guy to me and told them dt am her excort, dt i am embarrassing her by using a techno fone to ask for her number bcoz she is using IPhone n de burst laff..
the idiot bf wey no even reach my last born age kum de tell me say instead of me to kum learn work for e hand, i de disturb e woman....
I jus walked out disgracefully out of the stinking environment, dt was d last time I even talked to any bea I saw on d street..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

For a guy to sound like that you probably were frustrating him and he was only managing you lipsrsealed pele o
Ask him... undecided

Ask him if I frustrated him... Okay? undecided
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
paulolee:
excort be, trek under hot sun jus to get her number bcoz she get big ass, only for the idiot to stress me n carry me go her guy ous n even enter the room..
I see sets of low budget yahoo boys smoking and listening to mp3 player n d bea introduce her guy to me and told them dt am her excort, dt i am embarrassing her by using a techno fone to ask for her number bcoz she is using IPhone n de burst laff..
the idiot bf wey no even reach my last born age kum de tell me say instead of me to kum learn work for e hand, i de disturb e woman....
I jus walked out disgracefully out of the stinking environment, dt was d last time I even talked to any bea I saw on d street..
Lol.. I'm so sorry... Very immature human beings... Can't believe she introduced you to her boyfriend! Seems they have a good relationship tho... M
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
mykealpha:

Can I get your WhatsApp?
you don fall my hands bruh dis should be written as part of your embarrassing moment

2 Likes

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

lol
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Wizywiz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Toriagirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

Simmmmppppp!!!! angry
And I sure say u no get up to 1milliom for akant
u u get
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
paulolee:
lol you deserve headies award bruh u have won I no sure anybody own go reach ur own lol

1 Like

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Astrokid911: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol.. I'm so sorry... Very immature human beings... Can't believe she introduced you to her boyfriend! Seems they have a good relationship tho... M
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by anonymuz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
paulolee:
street stuff name serious embarrassment.
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Alapojames: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
I was still a novice then in piano..
I don't know what they call transpose then o grin
Anything you sing, I go play for c# and my normal progression na 1,4,5. If you like sing minor na your problem.. For my mind people they dance, not knowing I was making noise.. Until one day the singer carry mic tell me say make I no play again, she said I'm playing rubbish(assuming she said I'm playing off, I for understand based on music term) and some fine babes full church sha... Shame catch me eh...

2 Likes

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Hotbreadandbean: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Boogyman557: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool I remember in 2005 wen I start de SMOKE WEED newly..

My head never strong for WEED dat time...

I de only SMOKE 2 raps of WEED dat time..

So one day only me de inside bush, NaSo I roll 4 sticks of WEED and SMOKE all..

Ohh boy.. E come be like say na me be PRESIDENT of Nigeria.. my brain the tell me sey, Na me strong pass everybody for the country!

NaSo I use dat HIGHNESS comort go outside STREET

I SWEAR DOWN

I come be like UNDER TAKER, I come de see everybody like ANT..

I SWEAR DOWN

I know no how I take find my self for police station with HANDCUFF and swallowing FACE!

According to people der... Them talk sey, I go de slap everybody for STREET until I go slap one huge soldier man..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by Emma2Seconds: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
wink
Re: The Embarrassment You Will Never Forget In Your Life by paulolee(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
anonymuz:
street stuff name serious embarrassment.
swears bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Pre Wedding Picture / See The Rice &beans My Gf Cooked (pic) / What Can I Do To Make Her Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.