Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This (330 Views)

A Friend Referred Me For A Contract, I Gave Him 10% But He Wants More. (PICS) / Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This by TVTKOKO(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
So a friend of mine asked me to write a receipt of 120,000k for something i sell for 30k. He told me i was going to get my share of the spoils.
Business went well and within 20mins, 120k was credited to his account. He asked me to send my account and to my greatest surprise, he sent me 35k. That means, of the 90k that he made as profit, 5k was my share.
I wasn't happy at all but i did not say anything to him..
Should i have demanded for more? Or am I being greedy?

Note: this was just between the two of us

2 Likes

Re: The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This by DipWire: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
It's a risk. You bear it solely. The receipt carries your company's name and address. What if the stuff is rejected and a refund us requested. How can you prove to the police you didn't get 120k as payment

2 Likes

Re: The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This by Nurarabe(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
TVTKOKO:
So a friend of mine asked me to write a receipt of 120,000k for something i sell for 30k. He told me i was going to get my share of the spoils.
Business went well and within 20mins, 120k was credited to his account. He asked me to send my account and to my greatest surprise, he sent me 35k. That means, of the 90k that he made as profit, 5k was my share.
I wasn't happy at all but i did not say anything to him..
Should i have demanded for more? Or am I being greedy?

Note: this was just between the two of us

Very fair deal
Re: The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This by TVTKOKO(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
DipWire:
It's a risk. You beat it solely. The receipt carries your company's name and address. What if the stuff is rejected and a refund us requested. How can you prove to the police you didn't get 120k as payment

it's an insider deal.. So no matter what, it can't come to a police case
Re: The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This by Haakeem(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
You mean just 5k? And you are still calling him a friend?.
Send him the 5k back.
He is a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This by Stallionhorse: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
You and him didn't agree on your share prior to the credit alert so accept your recharge card money and shut up.. By the way why are we even responding to this crime.. We should report this dude to efcc..
Re: The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This by TVTKOKO(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You and him didn't agree on your share prior to the credit alert so accept your recharge card money and shut up.. By the way why are we even responding to this crime.. We should report this dude to efcc..
grin cheesy cheesy lol very funny..

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn In Dollars While Living In Nigeria / Best Relocating sales deal / Learn How To Make Money On Amazon Just By Uploading Short Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.