Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Can You Date A Witch Or A Wizard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Witch Or A Wizard? (363 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / I Need A Witch Or Mamiwater For Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Witch Or A Wizard? by skimena: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
If someone you are in a relationship with opens up to you that he or she is a witch or a wizard what Will you do? Will you continue with the relationship or quit?
Re: Can You Date A Witch Or A Wizard? by chatinent: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wetin winch really mean for Nigeria?

Cos Nigeria always bewitches us all already.
Re: Can You Date A Witch Or A Wizard? by SHINJA: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
If na winch wey fit bring progress for my life why not....
Re: Can You Date A Witch Or A Wizard? by Damscodammy1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
And dis justin bieber song cums to mind.nvr say nvr.lol. u feel me..
Re: Can You Date A Witch Or A Wizard? by VeryWickedMan: 12:22am On Jun 15, 2022
I love dating witches because they protect me from harm.
Any bagga that wants to cross me must first go through her.

The wickeder the witch, the better for me.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Vintage And Crepe Materials Available For Sale / TheGidRedpiller's TOPIC FOR TOMORROW!! (24th July 2022) / Lady Narrates How She Became Her Yoruba Boyfriend’s 'sister' | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.