Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Can Deny My Tribe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Deny My Tribe (428 Views)

He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe / My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Deny My Tribe by EmiDon11: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2022
There is a girl in this forum that i love very well, . I can deny my tribe just to please her. If she is a muslim, i can convert to islam just to please her. I can deny being an IPOB just to please her. i am ready to do anything that she wants. So, Jeon where ever you are, just know that what i feel for you is true. I just feel like taking you out on vacation. i just love you and i dont know why. i can disable my nairaland account just for you. i fit chop ban for you. mods can ban me first b4 they ban you Anything for you baby I love you Jeon. i know that haters gonna hate,but i pray that all they do will be to no avial. Cc rockstation, farano, lalasticlala. Front page pls let me prove to all nairalanders how much i love this girl. I can tolerate any insult on me but not on her pls. Dont insult her. I beg you with the name of any God you serve.
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Mumu
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by EmiDon11: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Thonia69:
Mumu
yeah. U can call me that again. But dont insult her pls.
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by Kollins11: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2022

Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by WibusJaga: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Post your full length picture here to prove you are for real. cool
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Awww that's so sweet. cheesy
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2022
EmiDon11:
yeah. U can call me that again. But dont insult her pls.
Ok sir
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by EmiDon11: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Thonia69:
Ok sir
thanks

1 Like

Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by Kingkumsecond: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Cruise pro max!

jeon is the hottest ticket in town now. i just hope she is not married cos na liedis we go hear say person commit suicide.
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by EmiDon11: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Kingkumsecond:
Cruise pro max!

jeon is the hottest ticket in town now. i just hope she is not married cos na liedis we go hear say person commit suicide.
nope.
My jeon cannot do that
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by EmiDon11: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
Awww that's so sweet. cheesy
thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by chatinent: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Stop mixing alabukun with loud you no go hear.
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by EmiDon11: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2022
chatinent:
Stop mixing alabukun with loud you no go hear.
i know myself
Re: I Can Deny My Tribe by EmiDon11: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Regain Your Partner's Love In Three Days. / What This Guy Said In This Video Is Real / Nairalanders I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.