Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nairalanders I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Need Your Advice (431 Views)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by Thericma(f): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2022
My boyfriend cheat on me twice.

There’s this particular girl he calls his friend and course mate, normally is not that I was comfortable with the friendship stuff but I just overlooked it. Cut the long story short after my graduation they had s*x which I found out eventually. He explained that it was just a 1 time thing that he won’t do it again I ask him to cut communication with the girl which he said he has done but he is lying.

After six month he sex with another girl twice which he said she’s a hook up girl and his course mate is still visiting him, he promised he has not been active since we last met. I don’t trust him at all and I have serious anxiety issue but I really love him

What should I do
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by Kollins11: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Nice one from your boyfriend. I'm glad he has swallowed the red pill. Life is too short to be Simping around.

My advice to all Guys... Never you monopolize your dick to a woman. Make sure you fvck has many kpekus as possible. Women has no genuine reason being alive rather than to be fvcked and treated like a waste bin. They are all sex object.

I don't have any advice for you, maybe Deborah98 below me will advice you... But Please help me deliver this green bottles to your boyfriend.

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by JOACHINpedro: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Do you have a PvC?
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by Jeon(f): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2022
You quit.
simple!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by pretydiva(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Simply break up with him. Once a cheat, always a cheat
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by Deborah98(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Keep forgiving him and damaging your heart. One thing is to forgive and another is to receive sense and quit. You think he'll change if you two get married. Nne wear your slippers and run. Cheating no be child's play.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by rickpat(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2022
he is only warming up...just want till you guys are married...and you see the original undiluted and bold cheating...A MAN THAT LOVED CHEATING WILL NEVER STOP WHEN MARRIED... cheating dey enter blood....only when the penis stop working that he quits..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2022
The ladies above have given u their candid adv.it's obvious the guys can't help out grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by dawnomike(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Thericma:
My boyfriend cheat on me twice.

There’s this particular girl he calls his friend and course mate, normally is not that I was comfortable with the friendship stuff but I just overlooked it. Cut the long story short after my graduation they had s*x which I found out eventually. He explained that it was just a 1 time thing that he won’t do it again I ask him to cut communication with the girl which he said he has done but he is lying.

After six month he sex with another girl twice which he said she’s a hook up girl and his course mate is still visiting him, he promised he has not been active since we last met. I don’t trust him at all and I have serious anxiety issue but I really love him

What should I do
If you don't trust him again, it's best you walk away.

If the trust in a relationship is gone; there is no point staying in it any longer.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
"he sex a lady"

I don't understand, sex a lady bawo? Like he painted her sex or what?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by AllBlack: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
with this your jaga jaga writing like a secondary school girl, he suppose bang your sister seff

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Just breakup with him.
Better man go come. He's not the only guy on earth.
Breakup with him joor.
Fúck love tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by EmiDon11: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from your boyfriend. I'm glad he has swallowed the red pill. Life is too short to be Simping around.

My advice to all Guys... Never you monopolize your dick to a woman. Make sure you fvck has many kpekus as possible. Women has no genuine reason being alive rather than to be fvcked and treated like a waste bin. They are all sex object.

I don't have any advice for you, maybe Deborah98 below me will advice you... But Please help me deliver this green bottles to your boyfriend.
comrade, we suppose sentence you to 5yrs imprisonment o

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by fikayormi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Keep forgiving him
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by Kirkman: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin pls keep forgiving him and taking him back till he will give you better STD that you will spend thousands of naira to treat, by then your eyes will become clear. Shey this one na boyfriend abi na community project. Some of you will know what to do as a responsible adult with a functional brain, yet you will still come to Nairaland and be asking very foolish questions.

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice!!!! / Plumber Work Or Phone Engineering Which One Is Best? / I Need A Wife In Abuja Whatsapp Me For Serious Relationship Abeg 08171096446

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.