Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Revolution Is Now! Join The Movement. Get Your PVC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Revolution Is Now! Join The Movement. Get Your PVC! (120 Views)

12 Reasons Nigeria's Agric Revolution Is Real Under President Buhari. Sept 2020 / Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revolution Is Now! Join The Movement. Get Your PVC! by iExplore(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2022
The general election is around the corner. Just in few months and it's here.

Two (2) options awaits every eligible voters come 2023:

1) Do the exact same thing we've been doing for years now, and get the exact same results.

2) Do something new and different, and experience something new and different.

I'm not here to tell you who to vote for in the forthcoming general election, but if you must vote (and you should), do so wisely.

Let's put ethnicity/tribalism aside and get this right this time.

We all want a new Nigeria, and APC or PDP can never give that to us. They couldn't for years!

Don't vote-in the wrong person because you share same ethnicity! This niggers don't give a fck bout you! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU BRUH! That's how selfish they are.

There are about 17 presidential candidates in 17 political parties. Your vote should be for any of the candidates but APC and PDP. Let's change the system.

Like I said, I'm not here to tell you who to vote, as for myself, I'm voting for the candidate in the party with no political structure.

The Revolution is Now!!!

#Getyourpvc
Re: The Revolution Is Now! Join The Movement. Get Your PVC! by Dreal1247: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2022
PETER OBI IS THE ONLY TESTED AND TRUSTED CANDIDATE FOR NOW. ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN SEEING A BETTER NIGERIA MUST VOTE FOR OBI. If the resources in the hands of our politicians are put together for the betterment of the country, we don't need to borrow. What does it cost to repair our refineries and yet we spend more than that monthly to maintain inexistent subsidy.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Group Drums Support For Reps Deputy Minority Whips, Adekoya ‘attacker’s Re / INEC Pressured To Extend Voter Registration Deadline And Surge Increases. / Let's Vote For Anamero, (DANCO ) For House Representatives Edo 2023 - Politics -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.