Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" (7323 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by DearTiti: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2022
My wife and I have been married for four years and we have a daughter although we lost a son about two years ago. I never one day suspected my wife of infidelity because she has given me no reason at all to suspect her all these years or to doubt her faithfulness.

But lately all her escapades in the past was exposed to me and my eyes are now open. When we lost our baby two years ago, a young man came to our house and she introduced him to me as a distant cousin who she had lost contact with for a long time and only just discovered that he comes to our town for business once in a while. I received him warmly and this guy stayed two days with us before he travelled back.

One day few weeks later a colleague of mine called me aside and told me about how he saw my wife at an event in a nearby town. He wondered why I did not accompany her because he saw another chap with her and their actions seemed to suggest that there was something goin on between them. The event was actually a Valentine’s day event meant for couples.

When I got home I confronted my wife with this info and she did not deny it and explained that it was her cousin she introduced me to before. Honestly I don’t remember she ever telling me she was going for such an occassion or that her cousin was in town or would be accompanying her.

Well, two weeks ago my wife informed me this same cousin of hers was visiting again and would spend only a day in town; but he would not be staying over at our house. At that time my senses were alert and somehow I don’t know what made me think like this probably because of the kind of job I do, I decided to monitor my wife’s movement that fateful day.

To cut a long story short I traced my wife and this cousin of hers to an uptown motel where I managed to gain access through the manager of the place to the room my wife and this cousin of hers paid for. When the door was opened after I knocked, I met this so-called cousin standing at the door with just a towel tied around his waist and my wife was lying on the bed half-covered in the sheets but I could see...Click Here to Read More

P.s: Win N60,000 ($100) for sharing Deartiti posts on Facebook and Twitter See details => https://deartiti.com/winjuly/

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by soklipe: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Sorry bros. I fear who no fear women.

Marriage is over-rated I swear

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by MAMABBQGRRLS: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Many married women today are into this sort of thing one way or the other.

That's how the other day there was that story of a new wife who jumps the fence of their house at night to go out clubbing without the knowledge of his husband. And even when the husband found out she was still unrepentant. Some women are not just ready for marriage SMH
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by DearTiti: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
MAMABBQGRRLS:

That's how the other day there was that story of a new wife who jumps the fence of their house at night to go out clubbing without the knowledge of his husband. And even when the husband found out she was still unrepentant. Some women are not just ready for marriage SMH
Interesting
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Jayrockk: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Take ur child and move on with ur life
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Whazar(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Run DNA on your the kids ASAP
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Jay5mie: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
angry
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Ofurepop: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
soklipe:
Sorry bros. I fear who no fear women.

Marriage is over-rated I swear
Fear both genders please. What will you say about Liquorose walking Into Emmanuel with a lady? Cheating is not a gender thing, it’s an individual thing.

By the way, I just dropped a video on YouTube concerning the end of EmmaRose ship, some people think it’s staged. Click on this link to find out more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VSaL1MDhOs
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Rickmann: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
DearTiti:
My wife and I have been married for four years and we have a daughter although we lost a son about two years ago. I never one day suspected my wife of infidelity because she has given me no reason at all to suspect her all these years or to doubt her faithfulness.

But lately all her escapades in the past was exposed to me and my eyes are now open. When we lost our baby two years ago, a young man came to our house and she introduced him to me as a distant cousin who she had lost contact with for a long time and only just discovered that he comes to our town for business once in a while. I received him warmly and this guy stayed two days with us before he travelled back.

One day few weeks later a colleague of mine called me aside and told me about how he saw my wife at an event in a nearby town. He wondered why I did not accompany her because he saw another chap with her and their actions seemed to suggest that there was something goin on between them. The event was actually a Valentine’s day event meant for couples.

When I got home I confronted my wife with this info and she did not deny it and explained that it was her cousin she introduced me to before. Honestly I don’t remember she ever telling me she was going for such an occassion or that her cousin was in town or would be accompanying her.

Well, two weeks ago my wife informed me this same cousin of hers was visiting again and would spend only a day in town; but he would not be staying over at our house. At that time my senses were alert and somehow I don’t know what made me think like this probably because of the kind of job I do, I decided to monitor my wife’s movement that fateful day.

To cut a long story short I traced my wife and this cousin of hers to an uptown motel where I managed to gain access through the manager of the place to the room my wife and this cousin of hers paid for. When the door was opened after I knocked, I met this so-called cousin standing at the door with just a towel tied around his waist and my wife was lying on the bed half-covered in the sheets but I could see...Click Here to Read More

P.s: Win N60,000 ($100) for sharing Deartiti posts on Facebook and Twitter See details => https://deartiti.com/winjuly/

Marriage has lost its essence already..
It's now just for procreation and dependency..

Damn shame!
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Elidixran: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Women! Women!! Women!!!

How many times did I call you?
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by padi94(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Women
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by abobote: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hope you didn't allow her come back to the house again?
Though, I started doubting the story the moment you said, you gain access to their room through the help of the manager. Such unprofessional act
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by abobote: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ofurepop:

Fear both genders please. What will you say about Liquorose walking Into Emmanuel with a lady? Cheating is not a gender thing, it’s an individual thing.

By the way, I just dropped a video on YouTube concerning the end of EmmaRose ship, some people think it’s staged. Click on this link to find out more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VSaL1MDhOs
When did Emmanuel marry the Rose that has been forcing herself on him

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by DanceHallBrodo: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
This infidelity stuff is really getting rampant these days. End time things o
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Emma2Seconds: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Indaboski bahose.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by EmzyT: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Rajman45(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Nice script, please continue

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Kdon2: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2022
MAMABBQGRRLS:

My werey wife wan do me this thing but God expose the prostitute for what she truly is! I almost committed murder...No regrets thank Godgrin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Kdon2: 3:09am On Jun 16, 2022
MAMABBQGRRLS:

The new generation of women now are just pure evil simple!
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by NnamdiN: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Na fiction I pay attention like this dey read tongue Na me fcuuck up, I no pay attention to your writing style cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by DearTiti: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
NnamdiN:
Na fiction I pay attention like this dey read tongue Na me fcuuck up, I no pay attention to your writing style cheesy

The story is true but it has been edited by our editors for clarity. That may explain the writing style.

Most of the stories on Deartiti.com were submitted by users of our facebook communities but many of them need serious editing because English is a difficult language for some people or as Edo people will say "Ebo is elogho" meaning English hard.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by soklipe: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
@op: You need to teach that woman and the "cousin" a lesson they will never forget.

Let the VAYOLENCE begin
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by DanceHallBrodo: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
soklipe:
@op: You need to teach that woman and the "cousin" a lesson they will never forget.

Let the VAYOLENCE begin

You say wetin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by malHambra: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2022
DanceHallBrodo:

You say wetin

See Future presido?
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Lifeschampion: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Another cheating hoe spotted. They're everywhere
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by GOFRONT(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cheating stories everyday esp about a woman.

Married women still cheat with their Ex.

Babymama also cheat.......No where is safe.

Just born carry your pikin run.

Las Las, na DNA Lab and Ogando magistrate court go make huge money ontop married couple head cos cheating is now the order of todays marriage.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by godakhigbe(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
If she begs forgive her, but put her fily in notice. Let her in their presence beg and forgive her.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by godakhigbe(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
If she begs forgive her, but put her family in notice. Let her in their presence beg and forgive her.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Lordedifice1: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Marriage is just like installing a time atomic nuclear bomb
Then it goes boom
Trust a woman and you are dead
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Lifeschampion: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lordedifice1:
Marriage is just like installing a time atomic nuclear bomb
Then it goes boom
Trust a woman and you are dead
You're quite right
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
DearTiti:

Mad op with your fictions. You v many threads with similar stories n your stupid link to read the rest. May all your handles be banned for life. May your be starved of data till eternity. Mofo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Hearing The Rythm Of Two Two Nacking / Trinidadian Women Cheat As Much As Their Men / Cougars (sugar Mummies) And Toy Boys (boyfriends)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.