Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains (34608 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / NASS Crisis: Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Okupe Explains Only Way APC Can Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iykopee:

11 times grin
17 fucking times
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Lightorder: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iykopee:
Oga u don't have to explain anything to dunces and hate wired orangutans.

They should bring their hate on. We are ready to match them hate for hate.
we are already here for them. They messed up in 2015 and still have not learned jack in all their hunger
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Iamgrey5(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
These are the stories tell you. they're unverifiable stories so, don't fall for it. Shebi they said he built or bought a house abroad for millions of pounds with Anambra money. Efcc were even alerted to visit him and by the time Obi showed them the house papers, it read 1996 and Obi entered government years later, you see? Please google this. We have every proofs to take their lies.

If you're not voting him, it's not by force my brother. But for me and my contemporaries, we're going for Obi. Good luck to your candidate too.
Bruv, he never for once denied that he had foreign accounts when he was exposed.

At least he should have denied it for everyone to see.

And Good luck to you too, stop projecting your thoughts on others.

Just because everyone does not see things from your point doesn't make them bais
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Lightorder: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blackfire:
What is wrong with that obi?? Always claiming and forming boss of intelligence

Unknown candidate with no structure

North2023
you mean Nothing 2023 ?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Cool. Peter Obi l'ęni to a fę, oun lęni ti a yan. This has nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. We've been deceived for too long.

He's yoruba, don't vote him, he's hausa, don't vote him, he's igbo, don't vote him...blablabla.

That's the weapon they've been using to divide us in their own interest. How do you expect Tinubu to go to Egypt to inspect Siemens power installation when he owns one of the discos? It wouid amount to shooting himself in the leg. He would never allow the sector to work. He's a political businessman who wouid never show interest in what wouldn't bring money in his pocket. Is that a leader? Atiku is same.

You don't need to pay kobo to any delegate to vote you. It means you're investing only to reap in multiple folds. We're not stupid.
you talking here, what Tinubu sees sitting down Obi cannot see standing up. If you must know Tinubu started the first IPP (ENRON) in 2003 when Obi was still a small boy. If not for the federal government (PDP at the centre) Lagos state will not be talking of power issue today. Tinubu already has a solution in his pocket Obi the snake charmer is still studying. grin grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Oysters(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iykopee:

11 times grin

Ómó, you sure say we dey 21st century at all? sad
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by maestroferddi: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:
Doyin Okupe and lies.

He and Obi are actually a match.
lol...

You cast aspersions on an Omoluabi from Ogun State?

Ogbeni, kilo worry e?
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by casualobserver: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
boldtruthalways:

What nonsense you talking about? He has foreign account and your so called corruption fighter has been in power for almost 8years yet no single invitation by EFCC or even accusation against him. Pls look for another thing. Obi is so clean that he handed over N75billion to his predecessor while owing no pension, gratuity, etc. No Governor has ever done that in Nigeria. Vote wisely....unless yiu are not tired of sufferings, hardship and killings in Nigeria. You reap what you sow. Vote in bad Leader and enjoy the sufferings. Vote in good leader and the benefits spreads to all. Pls get some sense and don't make the same 2015 mistake that yiu all were warned.

Actually peter Obi left a debt of N185B, I will look for the video and post it. The problem with peter Obi is that he lies effortlessly. When I first got to know Peter Obi, I though what a breath of fresh ait but the more he speaks and the more you dig into what he says and his record, the more you realise he is a fraud!!!!

Please click "watch on youtube" and watch the video even the amount the says he left in vestments were false!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Jones4190(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
The guy ran away to avoid donating money for Ekiti election, when it's tym for Osun he'll travel to Morocco to learn fish farming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by IgOga(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
In what capacity? Misplaced priority at best....win election first....
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by realestate99: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support a obvious clown full of lies and deceit

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

Let everyone support who they want

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother
Obi and his supporters are what they call entertainers, they have nothing to offer in the whole contest!!! Obi's presidential aspiration would be over by 2.30 pm on election day, well at least he can still bask in the euphoria of being a Twitter president while it lasted.....soon if obi defecates in the bush, his brainwashed supporters will scream he is such an humble man, he does not love using toilets built with stolen funds......bunch of entertainers!!!
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Electrochemistry(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Can you just imagine?

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Oludara202: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother

You sound funny man, a clown full of lies and
He kept foreign bank account secret , lol you should have added that he stole while in office.
Yet you support neither Atiku or Tinubu.
I hail thee.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lightorder:
we are already here for them. They messed up in 2015 and still have not learned jack in all their hunger
what can Obi do? What did he do for Anambra? Nothing. The man is just good at hyping.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Why bringing tribe into his support for Obi, if he is not saying nonsense?

Just support who want and stop assuming people who are against him are doing so purely for tribal reasons.

I went through your posts and all I could see was Peter Obi. It seems he's living rent free in your head , cos you've been trying so hard to demarket him.
Now tell me why you'd spend so much time trying to do that if not tribal differences or that you're probably one of Tinubu stooges on nairaland, cos you also didn't speak so well of Atiku.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by sonature1: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author= post=113826456][/quote]

Stop critizing Obi

Proudly tell us the criminal you support.

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Freshman1100: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
The man can lie for Africa

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by PAQ(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
In 4yrs Egypt could double its electricity. Something this country cannot do since 1960. Everything is not okay in Nigeria
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Oludara202: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:

A clown full of lies, how kept foreign account , but you didn't remember to add that he stole public funds.
Yet you support neither Atiku nor Tinubu

Clap for yourself
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Lightorder: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
what can Obi do? What did he do for Anambra? Nothing. The man is just good at hyping.
where have you been in Anambra ? I don’t like blind argument
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by 07kjb: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
shedisavage:
He really want to fix Nigeria but he dey too fast na

He needs to be fast infact Nigeria has no infrastructure,I'm telling you, we need a president that would start fast from scratch

Electricity, production, factories and massive employment let's start from here my people please
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Iamgrey5(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:

I went through your posts and all I could see was Peter Obi. It seems he's living rent free in your head , cos you've been trying so hard to demarket him.
Now tell me why you'd spend so much time trying to do that if not tribal differences or that you're probably one of Tinubu stooges on nairaland, cos you also didn't speak so well of Atiku.
Demarket obi ?

I have been having fun through out even promoting him with some of my post while teasing elsewhere.

I did same to Tinubu.

Like I said, the more you go tribal with your support the more others will call out your BS.

If I don't like Atiku or Tinubu, does that make me hate their tribes?
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by edungene7: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Every good economy is driven by sound economy policies we need a president that is still learnable you can only give what you have like minds attracts each other like magnet we are in a worst state because foreigners do not believe in our present economic policies which is typical based on man no man watch foreigners rushing back to Nigeria if Obi emerges a victory for obi is a victory for all

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oludara202:

You sound funny man, a clown full of lies and
He kept foreign bank account secret , lol you should have added that he stole while in office.
Yet you support neither Atiku or Tinubu.
I hail thee.
pray tell, what did Tinubu steal? Please show us proof with verifiable links not some omokri nuggets.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Demarket obi ?

I have been having fun through out even promoting him with some of my post while teasing elsewhere.

I did same to Tinubu.

Like I said, the more you go tribal with your support the more others will call out your BS.

If I don't like Atiku or Tinubu, does that make me hate their tribes?

I see through your lies bro.
Support whoever you want to support and stop jumping on every Obi thread to speak ill of him
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Main reason why i won't vote PO is this guy, Doyin Okupe, a very deceitful individual. I rather vote myself.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
edungene7:
Every good economy is driven by sound economy policies we need a president that is still learnable you can only give what you have like minds attracts each other like magnet we are in a worst state because foreigners do not believe in our present economic policies which is typical based on man no man watch foreigners rushing back to Nigeria if Obi emerges a victory for obi is a victory for all
a victory for Obi is a victory for snake charmers and scammers.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Iamgrey5(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oludara202:

A clown full of lies, how kept foreign account , but you didn't remember to add that he stole public funds.
Yet you support neither Atiku nor Tinubu

Clap for yourself

As far back as early last year, I have written on this forum that I will never support Tinubu or Atiku presidency and I stand by my word.

I dare you to bring out where I supported either of them.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Henz81: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Honourable1901:
If he like make he go Uzbekistan grin grin na him sabi,he smart but such trips should be cancelled at this trying times,if he becomes president visiting Egypt to understudy that project won't be a big deal..

I feel he knows he won't win,just wasting the obi fans club time,you want to win tinubu who has been preparing for 23years and atiku of almost 30years it cannot work na

Note: not everybody who comes oout for an election have a standard to win,some to get name ,some to start the process and
some to chill with the big boys
For your mind you make sense abi? Continue suffering and smiling. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Son, Oba, In Motor Accident / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.