Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains (34508 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / NASS Crisis: Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Okupe Explains Only Way APC Can Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

grin Chai!

See consolation in painment

so no matter whatever anybody says or does you can never vote Obi because okupe likes him?

cheesy cool lol

Bro, Doyin Okupe is The Director-General of Peter Obi's presidential campaign, we all know how he was a calamity in Jonathan's government, if he were an ordinary party member, no problem. I dont expect PO to associate with such individual.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Theman18: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi is just going to learn it, while Tinubu has known about it years ago and even knows about the newest energy system.
We all remember it was Obasanjo who stopped and sabotaged his effort then to help Lagos generate it's own energy.
Then the ones who knows nothing should not condemn Tinubu's Ekiti campaign.
All these people are friends and business associates,
Let's stop insulting them, thank you novices

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Bonavi: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:
Doyin Okupe and lies.

He and Obi are actually a match.
My dearest brother why not be part of those that finally salvaged this country from this old satanic monsters. Why not make yourself a happy man the day you will beat your chest to your children and children's children and proclaim you were part of that change long way back in 2023 reminiscing. Dont tears come to your heart feeling this kind change finally coming to this raped battered country Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Golan007: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bonavi:
My dearest brother why not be part of those that finally salvaged this country from this old satanic monsters. Why not make yourself a happy man the day you will beat your chest to your children and children's children and proclaim you were part of that change long way back in 2023 reminiscing. Dont tears come to your heart feeling this kind change finally coming to this raped battered country Nigeria?

Gerarhia.

If Anambra was sọ good, why are the indigenes fleeing in droves, caught for drug trafficking on various parts of the world?
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Freebills12: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support a obvious clown full of lies and deceit

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

Let everyone support who they want

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother

Shameful I was expecting you to mention the offence he committed but you were listen going to Egypt, having a foreign account he acquired 20years ago before entering into politics. Campaign for your candidate,once you attack the personality of Peter Obi, you make yourself look stupid because in your widest world your moral probity can't equal half of his.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by biggie73(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi went for a Annual General Meeting of Afreximen Bank in Cairo, Egypt.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by ZaddyJ: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author= post=113826456][/quote]

This is some of the comments u make here that I once said to you that lack sense in it . I sometimes wonder if u re not immune to good things in life

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by ogwumgbe: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Honourable1901:
If he like make he go Uzbekistan grin grin na him sabi,he smart but such trips should be cancelled at this trying times,if he becomes president visiting Egypt to understudy that project won't be a big deal..

I feel he knows he won't win,just wasting the obi fans club time,you want to win tinubu who has been preparing for 23years and atiku of almost 30years it cannot work na

Note: not everybody who comes out for an election have a standard to win,some to get name ,some to start the process and some to chill with the big boys

You are a very big idiot and one of the reasons these fools keep messing with you. Just look at your reasoning, come get out of here, your dad just wasted a sperm giving birth to a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Precambrian111: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support a obvious clown full of lies and deceit

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

Let everyone support who they want

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother
. I just had circus that's an option for u to be call stupid man receive sense ok mr nice man ........ U wll be shock to hear the bad news after the general election
that the man God appointed is positively elected .... people are tired can't u see son of a big man .... people have realized that it can't continue this way bro ....

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Precambrian111: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
akanbiaa:
Okay
He could be hoping to be Minister of Power in the nearest future ? Power is Power either as President or Minister of Power.
On the contrary bro u wll be dissatisfied to hear he's elected as Mr President to better your life and generations this I wish u

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by akanbiaa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Precambrian111:
On the contrary bro u wll be dissatisfied to hear he's elected as Mr President to better your life and generations this I wish u
Why wish others what you did not first wish yourself ?
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Achilles881: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Blackfire post=113825594]What is wrong with that obi?? Always claiming and forming boss of intelligence

Unknown candidate with no structure[quote]

I don't know what is wrong with him, can you imagine, before talks of leading Nigeria,,he has to be 90yrs and above, unhealthy, at least half dead, he should show us his looting record, he has to be an ethinic bigot with high sense of entitlement, then he should have structures that he can share a paltry part of the looted money to during campaign and elections.
This his intelligence is too big for us, we don't need intelligent leaders, what we need are looters so far as they are from our north

North2023.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Are you not schizophrenic

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/electricity-supply-geometric-begins-power-generation-july-as-it-takes-over-aba-ring-fence/

Maybe you wished that Barth Run into debt like you and sell his company? Unfortunately, while you see negatives about him, it will only manifest in your life...

The company is well and active under him...just gained Gen and Disco rights in Abia...

So how come we hear nothing about Tinubu now? Sick mofo like you...

It's same Buhari who you feel can't approve Tinubu ingenuous ideas that approved Barth Nnaji own...your mumu is factory fitted...useless cretin
you think you can win an argument with insult? Geometric no longer belong to Barth Nnaji. If you like post mumu mumu link. What's done is done.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by flamingREED(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author= post=113826456][/quote]

Hate will eat you up until you become irredeemably plasmolised – a walking and rickety misery – if you don't properly learn not pretend you're not hurt by other people's success.

How can you tell us to vote whom we prefer in one thread and then now, in this, hypocritically malign our preferred candidate?
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

My house is less than 5 minutes drive from Site...and less than 3 minutes from Nkpor junction...let's meet tonight and relax in any joint of your choice...

Maybe the deaths you see are your people because I am here and I see nothing...why not stay where you feel is safe? What are you looking for here? Confused mofo
so I should come and drink with someone that insults me. I believe mpurumiri is working here. As I type this comment, there's a serious hold up at site getting up to new parts. Over a mile long
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by LivingTribunal: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Honourable1901:
you want to win tinubu who has been preparing for 23years and atiku of almost 30years it cannot work na
So since Tinubu and Atiku has been preparing for this that long, that means the both of them are for sure going to be president and rule together as old gs in the game of preparation

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Aaseema: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by okoroemeka(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beremx:
Buhari cannot visit such places, instead he prefers to jump in his plane and visit places that has no positive impact on Nigerians. His administration will end and nothing positive will come out of the deal with Siemens.
Someone should remind me how many times the National Grid has collapsed this year so far
it had collapsed 17 times and currently the total megawatts we are managing now in Nigeria is roughly 9 mw ,this is a sacrilege that redeem camp gas turbine is producing 25 megawatts,why?what is wrong with nigeria?are we cursed?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by 27Pushing30: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iykopee:
Oga u don't have to explain anything to dunces and hate wired orangutans.

They should bring their hate on. We are ready to match them hate for hate.

Only a DUNCE believes you go somewhere for 3 days and you’ll understand how a country works in energy and education ??

Una go just dey do like who no go school…
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Ekugbeh(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blackfire:
What is wrong with that obi?? Always claiming and forming boss of intelligence

Unknown candidate with no structure

North2023
O what a sweet tears. Please cry monre cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Johel(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Built2last:
Fixing Nigeria is all we want

Obi has the intention to fix it...he doesn't seem like a greedy one like the frog eyed miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by cobsol(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
reading what lol, what does a zombie understand , anyways ,Peter obi we stand

For you this idi00t not to have anything to accuse Peter Obi for, I just have to believe him endlessly.

I have never seen anyone all my life as backward thinking as you are.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by goaldynman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by casualobserver: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
goaldynman:

Show us empirical evidence that Siemens is in Nigeria!

Something that was long abandoned!!
The problem with idiots is that you have to spoon feed them. Look at the thisday article in the last link and the date of tha article and please don’t quote me again. I will not respond to people with a low IQ
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Basher8583: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
RealEzee:
I was hoping you will engage at least with something meaningful with all the literacy you possess,have a fantastic day .

Peter Obi for President

I do not engage illiterates. We dont vibrate on the same frequency
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by kechywillz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi is receiving backlash as if his the president already. But they said he can't win this election,why is APC and PDP having peter obi on their lips,he is a threat to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by nairamaniac: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beremx:
Buhari cannot visit such places, instead he prefers to jump in his plane and visit places that has no positive impact on Nigerians. His administration will end and nothing positive will come out of the deal with Siemens.
Someone should remind me how many times the National Grid has collapsed this year so far
Beremx, u remember me?

We meet again after 7/8 years grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by wowcatty: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
He went to Egypt because it looks good for politics, his real destination is western via a connecting flight which will be first class or even private jet for that much needed rest, so much for papa youngie!
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by studentofTruth: 1:05am On Jun 16, 2022
casualobserver:
he didnt need to go to Egypt, Siemens is already in Nigeria working on the electricity plan negotiated by Abba Kyari before he died. it just shows how ignorant peter Obi really is.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/02/01/fg-ramps-up-work-on-siemens-power-deal-set-to-reach-40m-nigerians-with-reliable-electricity/

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-to-fast-track-2-3b-nigeria-siemens-deal/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/our-deal-with-siemens-to-expand-electricity-capacity-by-25000mw-fg/

https://businessday.ng/news/article/siemens-power-deal-to-deliver-reliable-electricity-to-40m-nigerians/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/27/siemens-deal-electricity-supply-equipment-to-begin-arriving-from-germany-in-september/

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with some of you. Is it that you guys are portraying your real IQ (which I don't want to believe is that low) or you suspend your sense of reasoning because of crumbs you get from politicians.

Smart people who don't want to be undone by contractors (who want to manage scarce resources and achieve much with it) try to get the details and understand how things work so that contractors don't unduly inflate budgets. Umahi achieved a lot in infrastructure because the people he gives work cannot deceive him (guy him as we say it in this part of the world).

Learning of others did theirs with their tight budget is good in itself so contractors here won't start quoting inflated budget. It's on record that before South Africa 2010 world cup, SA government built 40k Megawatts with half of the amount Nigeria spent without getting up to 6k Megawatts.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Beremx(f): 1:29am On Jun 16, 2022
nairamaniac:

Beremx, u remember me?

We meet again after 7/8 years grin
I cannot remember. Refresh my memory
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Str8talk21: 2:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Karlosorji(m): 3:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Honourable1901:
If he like make he go Uzbekistan grin grin na him sabi,he smart but such trips should be cancelled at this trying times,if he becomes president visiting Egypt to understudy that project won't be a big deal..

I feel he knows he won't win,just wasting the obi fans club time,you want to win tinubu who has been preparing for 23years and atiku of almost 30years it cannot work na

Note: not everybody who comes out for an election have a standard to win,some to get name ,some to start the process and some to chill with the big boys
you are just a Yahoo boy like your godfathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting / Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.