Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains (34512 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / NASS Crisis: Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Okupe Explains Only Way APC Can Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
yeah! So that you can point me out to your mpurumiri UGM. We know what you guys can do. You are never tolerant.

We aren't tolerant and you had the temerity to still come in? You must be related to Jack Bauer then

Sick demented mofo
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by casualobserver: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

See this ignoramus trying to play smart...

This will be my last reply to you because I don't engage silly beings for too long...

That road construction which is a liability running into months or years...has concurrent inflows as well...If you want Peter Obi to capture such obligations then he has to also add forecast of expected inflows to cushion same or will government revenue end with end to his administration?

And Peter Obi stated clearly in his handover note that funds for payment of ALL MATURED contractual obligations for the month ending in March were ready too and doesn't include the 75B savings...

Didn't Tue video you posted talk about that they haven't touched any of the foreign bonds left by Peter Obi?

Sick mofos everywhere

i am not playing smart it is Obi playing smart trying to con retards like yourself. Go privately and ask any accountant if contracts awarded but not yet due for payment are to be included in balance sheets. Now we understand why obiano ( a seasoned banker as opposed to someone who just bought shares in a bank and calls himself a banker) said Obi left a debt of N100b and had to rely of FAC to survive because if you take the liabilities away from the assets cash/investments, that was the true sate of Anambra finaces Obi left behind!!!
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

See this clown...So Tinubu didn't steal but Peter Obi is a thief to you...

Your own wahala is factory fitted...
I told you to provide verifiable link which you have not done. Instead you start with insults. Obi's case is pandora. Provide a link for Tinubu's stealing. All this issues will be brought out during election campaign, So start answering them now.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by DaveJacuzie: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Cool. Peter Obi l'ęni to a fę, oun lęni ti a yan. This has nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. We've been deceived for too long.

He's yoruba, don't vote him, he's hausa, don't vote him, he's igbo, don't vote him...blablabla.

That's the weapon they've been using to divide us in their own interest. How do you expect Tinubu to go to Egypt to inspect Siemens power installation when he owns one of the discos? It wouid amount to shooting himself in the leg. He would never allow the sector to work. He's a political businessman who wouid never show interest in what wouldn't bring money in his pocket. Is that a leader? Atiku is same.

You don't need to pay kobo to any delegate to vote you. It means you're investing only to reap in multiple folds. We're not stupid.

Interesting! An Igbo man that would make money from his daughter's marriage! Even an Igbo man would tell you any venture that would not put money in his pocket is useless and not worth it!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by VOR2019: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Built2last:
He tweeted today to explain why he went to Egypt.

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1537007766035914752

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1537013208212459520

I see....

The thing you're looking for in Sokoto (a big town in Northern Nigeria) is right in your sokoto (trouser pocket) as the Yoruba people will say. Also remember the saying that the grass is always greener on the other side.

But hear this today, the solution to power problems in Nigeria is right here in Nigeria. If you know, you know. Trust me.

Instead of Obi junketing around, he should gather and work on already made genuine and positive (not the shameful and disgraceful Gencos and Discos absurdities) power solutions proposals for Nigeria.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

We aren't tolerant and you had the temerity to still come in? You must be related to Jack Bauer then

Sick demented mofo
yeah call me all the names. If you can go to upper iweka, nkpor junction, Owerri road, Vinas, or ukpor at night then I will vote Peter Obi. The insecurity in Anambra state is something else. By 8pm you can hardly see anyone outside. That aside, Anambra is the dirtiest place in Nigeria. Corruption is something else. The hold up at site junction can be as long as a mile just because the state traffic warden want to collect money from motorist. Driving one-way is a normal thing. All you need is your N200. The amount of deaths and kidnapping in Anambra is more than that of sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Tallvictor23: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Cool. Peter Obi l'ęni to a fę, oun lęni ti a yan. This has nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. We've been deceived for too long.

He's yoruba, don't vote him, he's hausa, don't vote him, he's igbo, don't vote him...blablabla.

That's the weapon they've been using to divide us in their own interest. How do you expect Tinubu to go to Egypt to inspect Siemens power installation when he owns one of the discos? It wouid amount to shooting himself in the leg. He would never allow the sector to work. He's a political businessman who wouid never show interest in what wouldn't bring money in his pocket. Is that a leader? Atiku is same.

You don't need to pay kobo to any delegate to vote you. It means you're investing only to reap in multiple folds. We're not stupid.

You’ve said it all , you’ve SAID IT !!!

Please and please, Nigerians vote for who is credible , don’t vote with tribal sentiments, whether a credible candidate is ur tribe or not , it’s the candidate and what he can do for Nigeria we are talking about .
Whether it’s an Igbo man , Yoruba man or Hausa man .
Forget about checking whether your candidate is from your tribe , instead look out to see the person and not the tribe , please , they have been using tribalism to blindfold us for a long time , it’s time for Nigeria to wake up and look beyond tribe .
This Nigeria go better one day
#saynototribalism
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Marvins009: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by onunwa21(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
No need explaining to us!!!!
For & my family, we re very very Obidentttttttttttt
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Benmob: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author= post=113826456][/quote]
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by EasternActivist: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blackfire:
What is wrong with that obi?? Always claiming and forming boss of intelligence

Unknown candidate with no structure

North2023
What are you saying sef!?!

If you say he is forming boss of intelligence would he have gone to Egypt to understudy their power sector transformation!?

Abeg suffer no dey tire una ni... Una see better candidate that will eventually bring prosperity to this nation you can't even contribute positively to it. Nawaoh

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

See ignoramus calling Obi a snake charmer...

Check documents online and see Peter Obi was already an established businessman by then...I know you were already banking with Fidelity Bank or buying from Next etc by 2003 depending on your age...

On your presumed solution that Tinubu has; how come he hasn't implemented it since 2015 that APC has been in power? Or he wanted Buhari to fail?

Barth Nnaji built a power plant and it's functional already and powers areas in Abia State etc... remember he's PDP...how come APC man couldn't get his own running since 2003? Atimes think before talking
liars Barth Nnaji is now sooo much indebt that he had to sell his shares. Also, do you think buhari is a small boy that Tinubu will dictate to? Even at a time one Igbo business man was claiming ownership. Peter Obi is a thief there are proof all over the net. From using government money for personal gain to buy a brewery to investing government money in commercial bank and collecting the interest.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by JohnieWalker12(m): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Yemi7up:
please how old is Obi.

If you care to know Peter Obi is 60 years old.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Maobichek: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

So you believe that entity has a barbecue business? That moniker is a bot account created solely to promote apc on nairaland. It’s usually operated by more than one person.

The apc’s contract with that moniker will terminate on handover day next year or can be renewed upon tilumbu winning the election wink

cc: MajohBanks
Maobichek

Good day, most times i always see :"we at..." Of a truth, it's not just one person.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

IPP Enron, another white elephant project that tilumbu embarked on with state funding just to create an avenue to embezzle in a systematic manner just like the other so called ‘projects’ he successfully carried out against the state government treasury.

Thankfully Pdp saw through his treachery and shut it down on time.

The man is a kleptomaniac
if you say Tinubu's project is white elephant, then Obi is now embarking on a white elephant project too. Therefore we have to shut it down by not voting for him. And mark you, almost all the projects Tinubu started are now being completed
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
I told you to provide verifiable link which you have not done. Instead you start with insults. Obi's case is pandora. Provide a link for Tinubu's stealing. All this issues will be brought out during election campaign, So start answering them now.

If you weren't stupid, you would know that Tinubu's name is prominent in the pandora stuff you just mentioned...

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by obinto: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support a obvious clown full of lies and deceit

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

Let everyone support who they want

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother
How else to build "grass root support" if not by demonstrating that you understand the biggest problems of the grass root and country at large and possess the knowledge and ability to solve them? Or do you want him to grow grass root support by throwing money to people like others have been doing? The people desire a real change of direction come 2023 and they need a man who will do things differently. Whether he wins or not remains to be seen. You do not support Obi, Atiku or Tinubu. Is your candidate from mars? Let everybody vote who they want to vote for.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by rollywise(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:
Doyin Okupe and lies.

He and Obi are actually a match.

Don't mind the liars. Unlike buhari and Tinubu who has been and will continue to feed you the truth.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
yeah call me all the names. If you can go to upper iweka, nkpor junction, Owerri road, Vinas, or ukpor at night then I will vote Peter Obi. The insecurity in Anambra state is something else. By 8pm you can hardly see anyone outside. That aside, Anambra is the dirtiest place in Nigeria. Corruption is something else. The hold up at site junction can be as long as a mile just because the state traffic warden want to collect money from motorist. Driving one-way is a normal thing. All you need is your N200. The amount of deaths and kidnapping in Anambra is more than that of sambisa forest.

My house is less than 5 minutes drive from Site...and less than 3 minutes from Nkpor junction...let's meet tonight and relax in any joint of your choice...

Maybe the deaths you see are your people because I am here and I see nothing...why not stay where you feel is safe? What are you looking for here? Confused mofo
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
All these Yorubas supporting Peter Obi are fools.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Amumaigwe: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Honourable1901:
If he like make he go Uzbekistan grin grin na him sabi,he smart but such trips should be cancelled at this trying times,if he becomes president visiting Egypt to understudy that project won't be a big deal..

I feel he knows he won't win,just wasting the obi fans club time,you want to win tinubu who has been preparing for 23years and atiku of almost 30years it cannot work na

Note: not everybody who comes out for an election have a standard to win,some to get name ,some to start the process and some to chill with the big boys

Your wish.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
akanbiaa:
Okay
He could be hoping to be Minister of Power in the nearest future ? Power is Power either as President or Minister of Power.

You're too funny. Hahahaha..
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by RealEzee(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Blackfire post=113825594]What is wrong with that obi?? Always claiming and forming boss of intelligence

The way u dey drag am like gen shey pple neva dey know am from u like dis ?

D pple with so called structure have they done Nigeria any better?

Abi d real structure here is party members and non party members who are tired of apc and pdp, them plenty and that's structure enough ,so stop overflogging this no structure ish e no dey make sense anymore
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:

One cold beer for you... mortuary standard.

The Fulanis would never want the Igbo's and Yorubas to unite because they know it's game over the day our Igbo brothers realizes this.

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Shikini: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thanks for this reply
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Basher8583: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Built2last:

So you don't have the structure to win a state like Ekiti but you have the structure to win a whole country (Nigeria). Hmmm
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
liars Barth Nnaji is now sooo much indebt that he had to sell his shares. Also, do you think buhari is a small boy that Tinubu will dictate to? Even at a time one Igbo business man was claiming ownership. Peter Obi is a thief there are proof all over the net. From using government money for personal gain to buy a brewery to investing government money in commercial bank and collecting the interest.

Are you not schizophrenic

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/electricity-supply-geometric-begins-power-generation-july-as-it-takes-over-aba-ring-fence/

Maybe you wished that Barth Run into debt like you and sell his company? Unfortunately, while you see negatives about him, it will only manifest in your life...

The company is well and active under him...just gained Gen and Disco rights in Abia...

So how come we hear nothing about Tinubu now? Sick mofo like you...

It's same Buhari who you feel can't approve Tinubu ingenuous ideas that approved Barth Nnaji own...your mumu is factory fitted...useless cretin
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support a obvious clown full of lies and deceit

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

Let everyone support who they want

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother

You actually ended up saying nothing, re-read your gibberish again.

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Basher8583: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
RealEzee:

What is wrong with that obi?? Always claiming and forming boss of intelligence

The way u dey drag am like gen shey pple neva dey know am from u like dis ?

D pple with so called structure have they done Nigeria any better?

Abi d real structure here is party members and non party members who are tired of apc and pdp, them plenty and that's structure enough ,so stop overflogging this no structure ish e no dey make sense anymore

You are an example of when an illiterate is allowed to talk.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi is a presidential material, ride on incoming President
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by RealEzee(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Basher8583:

You are an example of when an illiterate is allowed to talk.
I was hoping you will engage at least with something meaningful with all the literacy you possess,have a fantastic day .

Peter Obi for President
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by HeroicMeastro: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Built2last:

His going to Egypt wil not solve the power crises we are facing in the country?
Beside, in what capacity? Who is he to go and inspect semen's power installation?
Egypt, please send this MTF back home to face and solve the insecurity in the SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos) / Wike’s 21 Police Escorts Arrested And Whisked To Abuja / Lord Lugard And His Impression Of Nigerians And Africans In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.