Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains (34582 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / NASS Crisis: Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Okupe Explains Only Way APC Can Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by bepositive11: 3:55am On Jun 16, 2022
It's the corrupt politicians who end up bribing officials and fooling Nigerians. Nigerians need to wisen up and see through their BS

Nigeria needs a different kind of leader if not we will only end up being worse off than we are today

Honourable1901:
If he like make he go Uzbekistan grin grin na him sabi,he smart but such trips should be cancelled at this trying times,if he becomes president visiting Egypt to understudy that project won't be a big deal..

I feel he knows he won't win,just wasting the obi fans club time,you want to win tinubu who has been preparing for 23years and atiku of almost 30years it cannot work na

Note: not everybody who comes out for an election have a standard to win,some to get name ,some to start the process and some to chill with the big boys
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by deji17: 5:50am On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author= post=113826456][/quote]

Pit Obi lies effortlessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Uchek(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2022
And who loses if his campaign ends like big circus? The answer is you and l, and our unborn generation. PO is not desperate to rule Nigeria.He is already a self-made man. Nigeria needs him more and not vice-versa.

Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support a obvious clown full of lies and deceit

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

Let everyone support who they want

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by casualobserver: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2022
studentofTruth:

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with some of you. Is it that you guys are portraying your real IQ (which I don't want to believe is that low) or you suspend your sense of reasoning because of crumbs you get from politicians.

Smart people who don't want to be undone by contractors (who want to manage scarce resources and achieve much with it) try to get the details and understand how things work so that contractors don't unduly inflate budgets. Umahi achieved a lot in infrastructure because the people he gives work cannot deceive him (guy him as we say it in this part of the world).

Learning of others did theirs with their tight budget is good in itself so contractors here won't start quoting inflated budget. It's on record that before South Africa 2010 world cup, SA government built 40k Megawatts with half of the amount Nigeria spent without getting up to 6k Megawatts.

Str8talk21:

Cry me a river for all I care.
That corruption induced deal will be crushed for a more feasible and economic oriented deal to be signed.

For the 2 idiots above:::

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by casualobserver: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2022
+

Both of you nitwits should not bother quoting me as I won’t be responding to dullards any more

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by kizaronto: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author= post=113826456][/quote]

All what u are trying to point out never took during his tenure. You can direct the questions to Willie Obiano under whose tenure these things happened. Pls get ur facts right before coming to spread falsehood here.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by kaboninc(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2022
Misterone:
yeah call me all the names. If you can go to upper iweka, nkpor junction, Owerri road, Vinas, or ukpor at night then I will vote Peter Obi. The insecurity in Anambra state is something else. By 8pm you can hardly see anyone outside. That aside, Anambra is the dirtiest place in Nigeria. Corruption is something else. The hold up at site junction can be as long as a mile just because the state traffic warden want to collect money from motorist. Driving one-way is a normal thing. All you need is your N200. The amount of deaths and kidnapping in Anambra is more than that of sambisa forest.

Is it the fault of Peter Obi?
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2022
kaboninc:

Is it the fault of Peter Obi?
yes. They say charity begins at home. No doubt he is a very good hype man with his eba voice but he is a scam. now check the picture below. Obi hyped and hyped about okpoko. He went there for the cameras as he usually does. People hailed and praised him for being a governor of the people. Till this day, okpoko is still the same.

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by VULCAN(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2022
No nau, it's Lie Mohammed and Garba Shehu who always tell the truth.

Golan007:
Doyin Okupe and lies.

He and Obi are actually a match.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Str8talk21: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2022
casualobserver:

When an slowpoke can't find convincing points to Marshall out he resort to insults?
Wether, d deal is casted on stone or casted on water, what every Nigerian wt common sense knows about this deal is that it's fraudulent as long as Abba kyarri was the sole mediator of this kworruption endemic govt of Muhammad Buhari
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by nairamaniac: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Beremx:
I cannot remember. Refresh my memory
We were both strongly on buhari's side prior to 2015 elections.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Beremx(f): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
nairamaniac:

We were both strongly on buhari's side prior to 2015 elections.
maybe you used your main moniker. How are you doing?
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by nairamaniac: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Beremx:
maybe you used your main moniker. How are you doing?

This had always been my moniker.
I'm gud

Buhari showed us sheghe

But still GoodLuck just had to go, considering the rate at which things were going.

Stories for another day
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Beremx(f): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
nairamaniac:

This had always been my moniker.
I'm gud

Buhari showed us sheghe

But still GoodLuck just had to go, considering the rate at which things were going.

Stories for another day
it is well dear. This time we have to get right
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Dshocker(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honourable1901:

You need a therapist,I'm not sure your brains are in it's proper shape..get well soon

Na you and your master need therapy....

Shame no dey catch you, na old man wey don weak and dey pee for body you wan president to the world.

In terms of leadership; zero.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by nairamaniac: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Beremx:
it is well dear. This time we have to get right
yeah. For sure. Obi is the best of all that are available.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Str8talk21: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
casualobserver:

For d slowpoke above me.
Don't come to d public and display ur imbecility

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche / IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Udubuan Sage Chubueze / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.