Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) (7704 Views)

He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Qpid5:

You see? Now the level of your mumu has increased, e don enter level 9.. If I no go school na him I d type like this.
And again, it's not "waist" but "Waste"
Now you confirmed it, e be like say e don enter level 10 ni? grin

Fool! Okay we all been make typo error so you fit rest now. Lol
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by toujurs: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
There was a girl i met on this NL, i took the girl out, i odered for a bottle of drink of 1500 this idiot ordered for a drink of 3500 and a meal of 4,000. I didn't say anything. It got time to pay, i gave the waiter 1500, and asked the girl to pay for the 7500 she ate, can you fucking believe the idiot of a girl doesn't even have transport, to go back home not to talk of paying for a 7500 meal. She asked the waiter to excuse us, the waiter shaked her head while leaving, am sure the waiter was so ashamed of her. You no get money for pocket, and you opened for hungry mouth to order for a meal you can't pay.

The babe begged me tyre not to, disgrace her. I called the waiter and paid of everything. And i gave her 1k to enter bus.

I was thinking she would block me, after the incident, the babe fell in love o grin, e shock me. She told me sorry, i shouldn't vex, ever since then. Omo na constant supply of ta ta ta, i was getting o. While i pay bills sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by debbydams(f): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I was expecting somwthing you women say to men whenever we dont do what your want...like

He's not mature
He's not a real man..
Hes a redpiller
i hate redpillers...
He hates women...men her evil
Why ddnt he tell her before...
Broke idíot...broke men everywhere

But she completely shocked me... her response was for the first time unbiased, rational and fantastic.....u too know naaaa.. person wey join nairaland today know datboredberri naaa
lol.. Abi oo
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by dayemanate: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by GoooodHardDick: 1:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
No... But I'm not a hypocrite... Forget the gender war here on NL...

The lady has zero sense... If she thinks it's easy she should carry the guy out on a date... Let him order the 16k spaghetti and pay...

Split bills should be a norm...

Even if the guy is a multimillionaire... If he orders a light meal you don't order more...

What sorta confidence is that? Ordering an expensive meal for someone else to play... And you don't even know how much he earns...

I'm surprised you have finally decided to have sense!

As usual I was expecting all manner of rubbish from you, such as

He's not mature
He's not a real man..
He's a redpiller
i hate redpillers...
He hates women...men her evil
Why ddnt he tell her before...
Broke idíot...broke men everywhere.

Your comment above is exactly what the red pillers are preaching about! Again, Kudos to the Red pillers for installing senses into your empty skull. I'm glad you're gradually gaining your sanity back!

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by doubleZ88(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa ooooo the guy would have just paid naaaaa, he took someone for a date he should know that expenses will be made shuuuu, some men sef.

Are u sure u have something upstairs, if you do is it really a brain? If yes is it still functional or its just there to occupy space.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Divay22(f): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Qpid5:

The girl bleeped up big time but same with the guy too. Why did he have to take the girl to such a restaurant, i mean is there no any other cheaper restaurant? Or he should ve just order for her instead
The guy did nothing wrong...
If he had taken her to a cheaper restaurant like you said, same girl would have questioned him why he brought her there....
It might have also been the guy's favourite spot or the most convenient for the both of them....

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2022
doubleZ88:

Are u sure u have something upstairs, if you do is it really a brain? If yes is it still functional or its just there to occupy space.
Maybe u should ask yourself that useless question. My opinion is my opinion deal with it.
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Qpid5(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Divay22:

The guy did nothing wrong...
If he had taken her to a cheaper restaurant like you said, same girl would have questioned him why he brought her there....
It might have also been the guy's favourite spot or the most convenient for the both of them....
I don't thing so. If you had been to a different restaurant before then you should be able to understand. They are some places where they sell just indomie for 3,500 and other place is 500.. And again a place where turkey pepper soup is 5k while other place is 2k. So I blame the guy. because it's only a single plate of spagg she ordered that amount to 16k not 10 plates or a full cooler of spag.
You can't tell me there is no other restaurant where they sell Chinese spag for less than 4k or 5k
And if she did ask as you said which I know she won't, he would make her understand without any issue like the one on ground
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by fattprince(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Qpid5:
Na why I no like to the do pass my power o. See, two of them are at fault here, they lack senses and as it would be always be, one must actually get hurted (the yeye girl)
Here is my point.
The guy asked the lady on Twitter, requested for a date, then took her to where they sell food worth N16,500(expensive restaurant)
Now the idiot guy claiming he doesn't have up to that amount. Ok, he knows he doesn't lived up to the task but behaving as one that does. He no get money, he d go twitter go meet babe, na mumu he be
The girl part, considering where they first met (twitter) and where they fixed the date(expensive restaurant) makes her realise the guy is genius enough to have fixed a date like this. So she thinks the guy get money
Where she mumu be say, you see person d order for only water and pie, you no ask what's up, at least eye signs to know what's up, you come d other for food worth 16k.
The guy think say he wise but he don reduce him respect from 5 to 0..
Now him name don spoil
You want to sound smart but you so dumbEr i First dating etiquette you don't order for more than the person who bought you food. Secondly date is to get to know each other not to go eat yourself out. So a pie and table water is enough to get know each other.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by doubleZ88(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Maybe u should ask yourself that useless question. My opinion is my opinion deal with it.

There are some opinions u should keep to urself. Such opinions as this for instance

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Qpid5(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
fattprince:

You want to sound smart but you so dumbEr i First dating etiquette you don't order for more than the person who bought you food. Secondly date is to get to know each other not to go eat yourself out. So a pie and table water is enough to get know each other.
I wish NL could conduct a test on people bfo allowing them to post here. If they did, a dunce like you wouldn't be here displaying how dumb you are.
Date is to get to know each other, yes! why did he take her to such an expensive place just to get to her? Are they no other calm environment where they could talk and get to know each other? Why did he allow her to order for herself, he should ve just order for her too just as he ordered for himself.
You carry your mama go airport and you don't expect her to think that she would want to go inside the plane after giving her the opportunity abi? STUPID. I no support wetin d girl did but the two of them made a mistake but as your stupidity has overpowered your thinking abilities, you no go fit see am from the right angle

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by fattprince(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Qpid5:

I wish NL could conduct a test on people bfo allowing them to post here. If they did, a dunce like you wouldn't be here displaying how dumb you are.
Date is to get to know each other, yes! why did he take her to such an expensive place just to get to her? Are they no other calm environment where they could talk and get to know each other? Why did he allow her to order for herself, he should ve just order for her too just as he ordered for himself.
You carry your mama go airport and you don't expect her to think that she would want to go inside the plane after giving her the opportunity abi? STUPID. I no support wetin d girl did but the two of them made a mistake but as your stupidity has overpowered your thinking abilities, you no go fit see am from the right angle
I hear you dumbo. Just have sense. Even if na your guy carry you go bar, if it's his treat allow him order first then make sure what you are ordering is lower to his own. But I guess you no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Qpid5(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
fattprince:

I hear you dumbo. Just have sense. Even if na your guy carry you go bar, if it's his treat allow him order first then make sure what you are ordering is lower to his own. But I guess you no get sense.
Guy dey different.
He no know say women of nowadays are so hungry and can suck any man dry without looking back? My only problem with him be say why he go carry woman go that kind place? I no hate women oo but one thing I will never do is to please them more than myself. I can never take any strange girl to a date. We go meet ourself and talk normal normal until I find out you deserve to be treated as a good woman. All this private ashawo na hm I go come d carry go date, mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by BreakthroughCas: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ma niggi
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Dat nigga deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na dis kind niggaz I de like roll with..

Make i LITE UP WEED for dat nigga head!

Make THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP and make THUNDER also FIRE dat girl..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by pansophist(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Girls should pity men, its not easy for lot of guys out there. To summon courage and approach you, and from day one, you've become a burden to him even if he is not sure if you guys will end up dating. How can one not be conscious of their own impact on others?

If I go visit a friend for example, its impossible for me not to go without a gift. Since they will host and create time for me, I'll make sure I pay back in some way. If they have kids for example, I'll put some cash in an envelope and give it to them. Or we go out and I pay for our drinks.

I always calculate the dynamic playing beneath. For example if you come from afar to visit me, it simply means the burden of time, transport fare and stress is on you. I must compensate somehow, even if the person doesn't think of it this way.

I'll definitely make sure I entertain you well, then pay your tfare back through uber for example via card payment not cash, to not cheapen you by giving you cash, or in case the final trip price is higher than the initial price.

The world will be a better place when people learn to carry their own weight, its the height of self-respect. You can't expect me to take you seriously when from day one, my pocket is getting dry just for knowing you.

It doesn't even matter if I can afford it, it's a testament of who you are. People seems not to be aware that their behaviours and opinions of the world is a confession of their character, and your character is the only thing that tells me how sophisticated you are.

What is the girl expecting? A round of applause? to criticise the guy? Can one be this unaware, entitled and even foolish? A country where the minimum wage is 30k, you're ordering something over 50% of it. This is not only unfair, it's not good.

Alot of People think having high taste means having high standard or being classy, it's not the same. Any idiot can order for a meal cost 100k, but only few can have a healthy conversation with you that time goes so fast, becuase it was so good. The connection was so deep, and you can't just wait to meet them again.

Everybody can have high taste, but not everyone have high standard/classy. A beautiful date don't even have to cost much. Infact a beautiful date should not cost anything. A date could be a walk in a park, to go watch the sunset in the beach, or have a lunch together at somewhere average.
It's the person that matters.

A date Its about getting to know each other, a chance to express yourself and take me on a tour through your mind, an introduction to the depth of your character, and keep me In awe about the qualitative elements of your virtue.

It's to elevate yourself above other options out there, making me say YES, you seem like the one. I can only hope that the world comes to the realisation that externalities doesn't sophisticate you, but what's in you. To be classy is to be a person of moral excellence, respectable character, and sophisticated in a simple way. It's an internal job. I come in peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by pansophist(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Qpid5:

Guy dey different.
He no know say women of nowadays are so hungry and can suck any man dry without looking back? My only problem with him be say why he go carry woman go that kind place? I no hate women oo but one thing I will never do is to please them more than myself. I can never take any strange girl to a date. We go meet ourself and talk normal normal until I find out you deserve to be treated as a good woman. All this private ashawo na hm I go come d carry go date, mtcheew!

My man, I love this.

A woman should deserve a date, it not something automatically. Before I'll ask a woman out, I'll I've been observing her from afar. If I want to ask a girl out from this forum for example, I'll have read at least twenty pages of her post, to get an idea of her mind, and the kind of character of her person.

There are more useless women out there than useful one, same applies to men as well. So if you know that you have something reasonable to give, you don't just pick any woman out there and reward her with a date, you time, your money, then realise later she is an idiot.

Prevention is better cure. You assess her from afar, then decide if she will meet you. Better not to go out with a scrupulous woman and regret it. A lot of problems people pass through will be avoided if they just think and do the right thing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by TheSourcerer: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
No... But I'm not a hypocrite... Forget the gender war here on NL...

The lady has zero sense... If she thinks it's easy she should carry the guy out on a date... Let him order the 16k spaghetti and pay...

Split bills should be a norm...

Even if the guy is a multimillionaire... If he orders a light meal you don't order more...

What sorta confidence is that? Ordering an expensive meal for someone else to play... And you don't even know how much he earns...
Hello Queen!smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? / What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.