Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It (5189 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by DearTiti: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
I am a young man of twenty-five and have been dating a girl of twenty-three for close to three years now before a terrible thing happened.

A guy who lives next door in the same building where my parents rented an apartment became my friend ever since we moved in. He is of my age and is in the university while I am not.

My girlfriend regularly comes to our house to visit and spends time with me. I introduced her to this neighbour of mine, and I did not suspect anything initially.

I work with a private electronic company as a sales attendant so I usually leave the house for work as early as 7:00 am to come back late in the evening. My parents and most of the other co-tenants also leave for their respective businesses and jobs at about this same time everyday so the compound is almost always empty with just a handful of persons around. I stay alone with just my mum and dad. My other siblings are not living with us.

My girl who sometimes spends the weekend with me came around about two weeks ago. Things seemed normal enough when I left her one fateful Monday morning to go to work. She remained at my place because she said she was too lonely in her house because she was an only daughter and her older brothers were not living with them. I did not see anything wrong so I left her for work, but not before I told my friend next door that I was going. I even asked him if he was not going to class that day and he said that he was not feeling well.

When I got to my place of work, my boss asked me to go and get him something in town and so I left and since where I was going was close to my neighbourhood, I decided to quickly check on my girl at home, so I bought some snacks to take to her.

Lo and Behold! as I walked into the compoud of our house. I saw my girl and my neighbour emerging from his room with her wearing only her night gown and they were both sweating and adjusting their clothes. My neighbour looked visibly shocked when he saw me. My girl spontaneously ran to me and hugged me and it was then I perceived...Click Here to Read More

P.S: Win N60,000 ($100) for sharing Deartiti posts on Facebook and Twitter See details => https://deartiti.com/winjuly/[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by soklipe: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wow A similar thing happened to my friend some weeks ago though his gf was cheating with the landlord.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by AllBlack: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Super story. We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Elidixran: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
It is obvious that these people have been doing it for long. It didn't just start that day. How often does your babe come to see you? This is why not everybody you call your friend is really your friend. But some girls sha.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by tayo60(f): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Trash d bit*ch sharp sharp
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by rocknation62(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
…To use that doesn’t have girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Richkkk: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na u get everybody girlfriend? grin

If you have a current account and don't mind 2 000 naira, I need your help to create my domiciliary account with UBA. Stand as referee for me and get the 2000 sharply. Message or call 09063910527.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by DanceHallBrodo: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
That babe no loyal
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by imagrg(m): 5:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Some ladies are like the proverbial serpent in the Bible...very deceptive.
Some married women are not left out too.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by waynetee(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2022
I do not think that's anyone's business, it's not at if she tied you down or hold your little pri*ck
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by EmzyT: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by FolakeBabyBoo(f): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
All of you bashing the babe, what about the so called neighbour abi fake friend? How can he do that to his own paddy? I thought there was some kind of code among guys against such things. If the girl is a serpent that guy must be a mighty anaconda (perhaps with a mighty anaconda, get it?)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
FolakeBabyBoo:
All of you bashing the babe, what about the so called neighbour abi fake friend? How can he do that to his own paddy? I thought there was some kind of code among guys against such things . If the girl is a serpent that guy must be a mighty anaconda (perhaps with a mighty anaconda, get it?)

Boys these days live by no codes, no morals and honour. Real niggaz are very few in today's world. They betray, snitch, poison themselves for little or nothing.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Lol
It's been a while
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by soklipe: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
killmods:

Boys these days live by no codes, no morals and honour. Real niggaz are very few in today's world. They betray, snitch, poison themselves for little or nothing.

In other words: Boys are not Smiling
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
soklipe:

In other words: Boys are not Smiling
Nope.. most of the younger generation guys act like bïtches than bïtches themselves except for a handful

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Jayrockk: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dumb the bxtch
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by DanceHallBrodo: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
FolakeBabyBoo:
All of you bashing the babe, what about the so called neighbour abi fake friend? How can he do that to his own paddy? I thought there was some kind of code among guys against such things. If the girl is a serpent that guy must be a mighty anaconda (perhaps with a mighty anaconda, get it?)
Some guys no dey try sha, but babes are worse
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by malHambra: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Jayrockk:
Dumb the bxtch
Agreed
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Lifeschampion: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Not another one of them cheating hoes again
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Lifeschampion: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
FolakeBabyBoo:
That would be the Bro Code.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
No value,no moral, no body control.
The story look like a fiction. But it can happen in reality.
Am ashamed of this generation
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Elidixran: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
.:

Stuff like this happens all the time but most go undetected.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Coinwarrior: 12:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
The story look like a fiction. But it can happen in reality.
Am ashamed of this generation
I sent you a dm
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Coinwarrior:
I sent you a dm
What do you wanna say
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Coinwarrior: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Sweetplum:

What do you wanna say
it is private discussion dear
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by SolarCorona: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2022
My brother you have to break up with that babe sharp sharp before I report you to Peter Obi
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by Vix805: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
op you know what to do , you just want validation.
For those suspicious lovers,whatsapp spy app available at 2k only.
dm now.

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It by odinson1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
FolakeBabyBoo:

The op is in a relationship with the Girl,not the neighbor.
So it is she who cheated we will bash,but because she is your fellow woman,you want to find a way to support her

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Can You Have This Type Of Cake For Your Introduction Ceremony? / Sex! Ohhhh Sex I Looooove Youuuuuuu!! / She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.