Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? (278 Views)

If Tinubu Offers U #50,000,000 To Endorse Him, Will U Reject It? / Girls Are Bank In Nigeria / Not All Women Want Your Money… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by nickyj19: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Imagine if the three 2023 presidential candidates Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi are banks and you have to keep your money in one of them. By the way, What Is A Bank? A bank is a financial institution that accepts deposits from the public and creates a demand deposit while simultaneously making loans. Lending activities can be directly performed by the bank or indirectly through capital markets. Banks may also provide financial services such as wealth management, currency exchange, and safe deposit boxes. Thereare several different kinds of banks including retail banks, commercial or corporate banks, and investment banks. If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? Drop your comment below
Re: If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi kéré kéré ke. Obi gbára aji na obi, obi. ..

Unwise spotted,you are the servant that was rebukeed by his master for hidding his money without retun in the bible
Faber:
I go put am for kolo for my house. A politician is a politician my guy
Re: If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by Faber(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
I go put am for kolo for my house. A politician is a politician my guy
Re: If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by derecho(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Watch as Tinubu boys would lie o
Re: If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by Ayomide111dan2: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Do you love movies ���

Click on the link below for movies �

�����������

https:///Sparktv11

Re: If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by Faber(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Obi kéré kéré ke. Obi gbára aji na obi, obi. ..

Unwise spotted,you are the servant that was rebukeed by his master for hidding his money without retun in the bible

You're quoting Bible in 21st Century Nigeria where all man na thief. I no want call you mumu, I dey good mood today
Re: If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by Cubalabloo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
The other is a big thief. The other a drug lord. And the other a liar. If you know you know.
Re: If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Faber:

You're quoting Bible in 21st Century Nigeria where all man na thief. I no want call you mumu, I dey good mood today
if you are using any bank in Nigeria u bé Mumu. Obi get fidelity highest shares
Re: If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by Faber(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
if you are using any bank in Nigeria my papa na Mumu . Obi get fidelity highest shares
Ok
Re: If Tinubu, Atiku & Obi Are Bank, Where Would You Put Your Money? by solmusdesigns: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
cool

With Bola Ahmed Tinubu

100% of Nigerian banks have their headquarters in Lagos under Tinubu and not Anambra under Pandora or Adamawa under Atiku because of safety and security

Trust an Ibo man with your money if you want to die young or get killed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NL Party / Dryhhfgjfjghjkghk / 4 Ways To Bring Play And Lighteness Into Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.