Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria (96861 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by holluwizzy: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
These boys are doing it to the extreme.

Like why will u hypnotize her bcoz of money.

Sanctions go dey regarding this issue and pick up must yapa since it's American citizen, California for that matter inside trenches.

What Nigerians cannot do never exist.
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Mayeldah(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I should give it a trial?no sane person will waste their time on nonsense..

As I said if it actually worked your sh**thole shouldn't be where it is today.. grin

Bro it works, its just that African juju only works for bad purposes only

Nothing good comes out of african juju,

Thank God for civilization, by now Africa would have been an animal kingdom that feast on fellow humans.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dem Teargas am
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by BleedTears: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lies and nonsense.. grin
Pls do a proper investigation and stop blaming everything on some BS Nigeria juju nonsense.. grin

Use the same nonsense to call your president to order.. grin

Slavery..bad governance..lack of electricity still exists in Nigeria and nobody has used juju to fix it...

If Juju existed or was potent the ‘gods’ would have sensed the whiteman coming to cart away slaves and done something about it...

If juju existed bad governance won’t be the order of the day in Nigeria and by now the President of Nigeria might be dead on the grounds of gross incompetence... grin grin
Or they can't use the same juju to stop the daily massacre in Nigeria? grin
Primitive Dumbos still believe in nonsense.. grin

So y'all should keep mute with y'all Nigeria juju nonsense.. grin

Religion and primitive superstitious nonsense is what keeps taking Africa(Nigeria)backward..they don't want to go into deep thinking..they rather link every little thing to nonsense..

Hahaha

With all due respect, your argument is baseless.

So because juju does not stop all those things you mentioned, that means juju doesn't exist.

Which means we can also assume that you too does not exist since you can't stop those things as well. Since that is a determining factor for existence of things.

Am sure in your class or in your school, you're not the best student. So because you're not the best so we can say your brain doesn't exist.

The technology you think is the ultimate. and I assume you know that USA has one of the best technology in the world, why didn't the technology stop the periodic shooting in the malls and schools, killing innocent people.
Why didn't the technology stop armed rubbery and homelessness in the USA.

Why didn't technology stop the fight between Ukraine and Russia.
Why didn't the technology make everybody in the world Rich.

So since the technology cannot do all this I mentioned, so we all can simply agree that technology does not exist.

The world does not work like that, the existence of something is not based on what it can do and what it cannot do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Panda7(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
poor journalism go to sleep
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Sltp: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Seeing her, it's obvious she's mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Slynation(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Indeed.. cheesy
So yes...JuJu works 1000%, If I haven't had first hand experience about it, I won't be saying, but if you doubt it, come make we enter Arondinzogu then tell the priest that his JuJu doesn't work... Your TP, feeding and hospitality is on me!!

1 Like

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Slimm01: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
The woman also may be lying o! So let's wait for the guy involved to speak before we can judge and conclude on anything. it could be things didn't work out as they wished and they had a fallout. I kinda doubt the juju part for now.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Legendoo: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol

Why does she have dark circles underneath the eyes?

Meth grin
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by nullbyte: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Temporary insanity!!!!!
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by mmsen: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm I pity those that said African charm don't work undecided See as charm brought a woman all the way from a Faraway country like America unconsciously!

That guy needs to be Arrested toh

Nobody is going to believe that people who die from malaria; people who have only just managed to get polio under control; people who cannot generate electricity have super powers.

Africans look very foolish to the outside world with their petty superstitions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Realist12: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
BigYash:
I believe you're educated and you should understand what research is all about,right? You can't know what you don't know. You can't know about things you have yet to discover. Just give it a trier and you "might" be glad you did grin Me no fit follow you argue dust o. Since you say e no dey work. Go find juju man tell am say,he juju no dey work. If possible do a video while on it,and share .. So that people will be enlightened. You gerrit? grin
You talking sense up till now I still try to say it's fake but my hands have been brushed with knife and my it didn’t cut my skin , out of inquisition.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by olibeans: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
The boy no blow her t0t0 well well.
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Anny505(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lies and nonsense.. grin
Pls do a proper investigation and stop blaming everything on some BS Nigeria juju nonsense.. grin

Slavery..bad governance..lack of electricity still exists in Nigeria and nobody has used juju to fix it...

If Juju existed or was potent the ‘gods’ would have sensed the whiteman coming to cart away slaves and done something about it...

If juju existed bad governance won’t be the order of the day in Nigeria and by now the President of Nigeria might be dead on the grounds of gross incompetence... grin grin

Religion and primitive superstitious nonsense is what keeps taking Africa(Nigeria)backward..they don't want to go into deep thinking..they rather link every little thing to nonsense..

Yen Yen Yen Yen, all mouth online only. I can bet my life that you can't even remove the red cap from your village head head's but you will come online and be blabbing like a male monkey on heat.

I give you only one challenge, go and insult your village head and you will know if Voodoo is potent or not

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Adakintroy: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lies and nonsense.. grin

No one is even talking about mental illness or her falling for some sort of smart scam from the guy.. everyone is talking about Nigeria juju like she mentioned that.. grin
Since thinking is hard for Nigerians they chose the easiest thing that's gonna make the story sound cool.. grin
Who confirmed it to be juju? undecided

Calm down. There are things above your rational pay grades.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Sukkyy2010: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lies and nonsense.. grin

What's disturbing you from going into deep thinking and if You've being engaging deep thinking what has deep thinking earned you?
What have you invented as a derivative of you deep thought?. A shallow minded like you doesn't know nothing about deep thinking. So sharap.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Anny505:

Yen Yen Yen Yen, all mouth online only. I can bet my life that you can't even remove the red cap from your village head head's but you will come online and be blabbing like a male monkey on heat.

I give you only one challenge, go and insult your village head and you will know if Voodoo is potent or not
I just did and nothing happened... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by casppyjay: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said if it actually worked your sh**thole shouldn't be where it is today.. grin
u better end ur own life nor dey find who go give u free euthanasia..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

What's disturbing you from going into deep thinking and if You've being engaging deep thinking what has deep thinking earned you?
What have you invented as a derivative of you deep thought?. A shallow minded like you doesn't know nothing about deep thinking. So sharap.
Ok papi.. grin
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Afonja People and juju with Yahoo Yahoo is like 5 & 6. Very wicked people.

Tufiakwa!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by babtoundey(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
BigYash:
I believe you're educated and you should understand what research is all about,right? You can't know what you don't know. You can't know about things you have yet to discover. Just give it a trier and you "might" be glad you did grin Me no fit follow you argue dust o. Since you say e no dey work. Go find juju man tell am say,he juju no dey work. If possible do a video while on it,and share .. So that people will be enlightened. You gerrit? grin

Make him tell the juju man to make am mad for one week pere. We go record the scene of his madness and show it to him when he eventually regains his senses

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Omoslim26: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do I need to meet ya before I know you a human? grin

Theories are rather based on trials and failed trials sad
It doesn't work you say right? good and fine,prove it like the nigga you quoted suggested,so that the rest who believes it exists will come to light,issa simple stuvs undecided
You garrit?
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by ufotunang: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nawaoooo to come from America to nigeria without knowing herself...that juju strong..oo
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by BigYash: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
babtoundey:

Make him tell the juju man to make am mad for one week pere. We go record the scene of his madness and show it to him when he eventually regains his senses
grin
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by dstar01(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
BigYash:
Ignorance na really disease . Even me don't believe in these things. But for the avoidance of doubt. Just try and meet any of these juju men or women( Not the fake ones,looking for fowl to cook stew or goat to make pepper soup o). Tell anyone of them that you don't believe in voodoo. That you need them to prove the shit call juju to you.. Then you go get first hand experience. Juju no dey work o.. But just try this advice. We really need to stop this juju juju thing in Africa,like you rightly pointed out. But you don't just sit in the comfort of your home and say things you know nothing about. Give it a trier bro/sist.
You deserve an award man! Very sweet reply. It's almost like I typed it myself

1 Like

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Omoslim26: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
babtoundey:

Comrade your violence is sweet like fanta grin grin
That nigga must wise by force ��
He is very weak.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Jmichael1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
i guess u don't also bliv in selina....
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by johnnychuks(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

is not a nonsense bro, since you dey make mouth, try the advice first.
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Sltp: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Omoslim26:

Theories are rather based on trials and failed trials sad
It doesn't work you say right? good and fine,prove it like the nigga you quoted suggested,so that the rest who believes it exists will come to light,issa simple stuvs undecided
You garrit?
there have been hundreds of challenges for anyone that would proof paranormal abilities, they're all unclaimed for centuries
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
No be only juju. Juju that couldn't stop colonialism, juju that can't make Nigeria the best country in the world. Abegii. The woman looks like a real mental case self.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

People like you Thomos go soon jam

And when you jam juju your eyes go clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos / Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.