Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? (1516 Views)

Do How You Save One's Phone Number Matters? / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Alexgman1(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2022
We dont pray for accidents or misfortune in life but sometimes unforseen or unexpectedly events can happen and which can change life or turn things around.
So peradventure you are coming from work & your house is on fire and no fire extinguisher around to quench the fire and the blaze is increasing and spreading by the minute. If you are to take only one thing as a man out of the house quickly and safely which of this will you pick?

1) your #50million in a safe.

2) your wife.

3) your certifate and credentials.

4) your child.

If you are to save only one thing out of your house what will you safe? Choose carefully and wisely!
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Truvelisback(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2022
My Child first.

2 Likes

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by format9798(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Mumu topic. Is ur wife lame or a dummy that will wait for u to help. So, your wife & child are now items to choose which one to pick when there is a fire incident.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Alexgman1(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
My Child.
Its alright. But you and I knw thats not from your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Galaxydon1(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Silly question

1 Like

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Alexgman1(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2022
format9798:
Mumu topic. Is ur wife lame or a dummy that will wait for u to help.
You are coming from work or somewhere and the fire has enclosed them inside.
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by 40fy: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2022

**Y'all need not take this shít serious, cuz it ain't no real life shít; it's a theoretical illustration!!!

**If I was in the fûckin' box and I got #50 mill in my home. Shít, in my fûckin' home?? That means, I'm fûckin' rich, prolly a billionaire!!! Fúck it!! I'm leavin' the 50!!

**My certificate?? No need dyin' to rescue no damn certificate. Remember I'm fûckin' rich, I'll always get to replace it!! Just hafta snap my fingers, like a fûckin' magician grin grin

**My wife?? Yeah she's my wife, but I don't fûckin' trust no woman, She might be a fûckin' Delilah, but frontin' like she loves me and won't hesitate to jump on the next nigga's díck when my heart can beat no more!!

**My child?? My fûckin' real child!! I won't hesitate to destroy anythin' or anyone who would try to harm him, cuz he's my blood!! He loves daddy and daddy loves him too and he knows that!!

Honestly, I ain't leavin' my child, ain't gonna leave the mini 40fy!!

4 Likes

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Alexgman1(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Galaxydon1:
Silly question
The question is not for you.
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Alexgman1(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2022
format9798:
Mumu topic. Is ur wife lame or a dummy that will wait for u to help. So, your wife & child are now items to choose which one to pick when there is a fire incident.
You talk too much.
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by slimjohn2k5: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2022
I will save my wife, she will carry my child along
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Light78: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

After saving her, you have no money. She will run to another man to start a new life with.

Think man....
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by jmoore(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Evil thoughts, evil questions!!!
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Please nigga go to church... An idle mind is a devil's workshop
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by rtdCivilservant: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2022
The op is a devil, u all should desist from responding to his demonic conceptions. He is planning on his next wicked attack, this assignment was given to him from his evil kingdom. His question is to see people's reactions before he strikes. May such fate only befalls op and not any of my beloved nairaland family.
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Such a stupid question... undecided
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2022
I’m not Married
I don’t have a child
I don’t have and can’t keep 50 million in the house
My certificates are not in my house

I have finished extinguisher in my house

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Truvelisback(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Alexgman1:
Its alright. But you and I knw thats not from your heart.
It is.
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Dmacqh(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2022
I don’t have all the listed. But if I’ve I’ll save in order of importance
1. Wife
2. Child
3. #50m
4. Certificate

Don’t convince me otherwise , it’s my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Johnson225(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2022
A tight one!!

In all, my child has to come first.
But sincerely, somewhere in my heart is considering that 50m with the way life don show me shege.

Make God no let brokeness fvck with man's thought.

Wife and cert can come afterwards
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by cenaman(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2022
After God na.... I rest my case.

Even in the bible, it is written "money answereth all things"
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by posty56: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2022
my child is my offspring ,I will save him/her
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by posty56: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
Such a stupid question... undecided

because it doesn't contain sex , boyfriend,exes ,that's why your IQ automatically dropped

1 Like

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Vix805: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2022
in this economy wetin make me put 50m inside my house
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by pansophist(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2022
For sure I'm not saving the 50M and certificates, they are unnecessary fillers. The hard decision is between your wife and kid. I can always get the cert back from the issuing authority and make the money back, but my wife and kids?

I'll try to save both. Usually the wife should be trying to save the kid, while I try to locate and save them both. So something like carrying the wife who is carrying the kid. But last last make God no allow us in such despicable situation.

8 Likes

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by isokomarine: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
My child
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by odinson1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
pansophist:
For sure I'm not saving the 50M and certificates, they are unnecessary fillers. The hard decision is between your wife and kid. I can always get the cert back from the issuing authority and make the money back, but my wife and kids?

I'll try to save both. Usually the wife should be trying to save the kid, while I try to locate and save them both. So something like carrying the wife who is carrying the kid. But last last make God no allow us in such despicable situation.

But you can always have another wife and kid right? cheesy
If you had to choose between your wife and kid,whom will it be?
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by mechanics(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jamb question, the best answer is certificate, it can't be retrieved back, with the help of God, one can still have a good wife and child.
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by pansophist(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
odinson1:

But you can always have another wife and kid right? cheesy
If you had to choose between your wife and kid,whom will it be?

You can always have another wife and kids, but you're not promise alot of time on earth to enjoy the privilege of marrying again, watching them grow from childhood to adulthood. It's about the experience.

3 Likes

Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by 2dice01: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin

I love children so much
So the child comes first
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by PumpumPrince: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Alexgman1:
We dont pray for accidents or misfortune in life but sometimes unforseen or unexpectedly events can happen and which can change life or turn things around.
So peradventure you are coming from work & your house is on fire and no fire extinguisher around to quench the fire and the blaze is increasing and spreading by the minute. If you are to take only one thing as a man out of the house quickly and safely which of this will you pick?

1) your #50million in a safe.

2) your wife.

3) your certifate and credentials.

4) your child.

If you are to save only one thing out of your house what will you safe? Choose carefully and wisely!

Wife only if shes lightskin or halfcast like Wumi2017 sir!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Nyascobar1414: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
40fy:

**Y'all need not take this shít serious, cuz it ain't no real life shít; it's a theoretical illustration!!!

**If I was in the fûckin' box and I got #50 mill in my home. Shít, in my fûckin' home?? That means, I'm fûckin' rich, prolly a billionaire!!! Fúck it!! I'm leavin' the 50!!

**My certificate?? No need dyin' to rescue no damn certificate. Remember I'm fûckin' rich, I'll always get to replace it!! Just hafta snap my fingers, like a fûckin' magician grin grin

**My wife?? Yeah she's my wife, but I don't fûckin' trust no woman, She might be a fûckin' Delilah, but frontin' like she loves me and won't hesitate to jump on the next nigga's díck when my heart can beat no more!!

**My child?? My fûckin' real child!! I won't hesitate to destroy anythin' or anyone who would try to harm him, cuz he's my blood!! He loves daddy and daddy loves him too and he knows that!!

Honestly, I ain't leavin' my child, ain't gonna leave the mini 40fy!!

This is dope bro!
Re: Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? by Nyascobar1414: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

How about being a simp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why / Regain Your Morning Wood With This Simple Trick / I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.