Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay (69883 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by DeeMain(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

I swear, I've said that a couple of times before.

I think some people who have father issues (whose fathers have never been there) find it hard to believe/trust in God.

Confirmento. Also those whose dads were very strict, disciplinarians or abusive have the same issues you mentioned with loving/believing/trusting/ intimacy with God.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Drfernandez(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ishilove:
We know how we mums can be very fussy with our kids, especially when we leave them alone with their dads. Sometimes mums can call or send messages several times a day to confirm the health and well being of their children, because in their minds, daddy is watching TV or playing video games leaving the baby to crawl into the oven.

This particular dad sends his wife photo-shopped pictures every time she asks him if their kids are okay. grin

"We know how we mums." I do not want to believe that that is your own indirect way of announcing that you have fell on pregnancy and have even delivered out of wedlock.

6 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by emmanuelbrown26: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
kayperry:

these one will just be speaking OFF-head ... undecided undecided its a topic for mothers aunty e keep .... undecided

Comr abeg take it easy na

2 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't know what to do with them but you have them anyways, why? undecided
I don’t have any yet, I’m still single.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by pocohantas(f): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
seunoj:

Hello poco,
Can I reach u offline. Need some info about upwork or better still refer me to any learning materials

Hello Seun,

You can quote me in the diary section’s chatroom. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Drfernandez:

"We know how we mums." I do not want to believe that that is your own indirect way of announcing that you have fell on pregnancy and have even delivered out of wedlock.
When you write rubbish like this, don't you feel foolish? Don't you ask yourself questions like "I hope I'm not disgracing my lineage with this kind of stupidity?"

Don't bother responding, I know the answer already. Quoting you sef is already diminishing my IQ.

You are ignored henceforth to avert any further depreciation of my mental acuity.

9 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
ImaIma1:
Lol @ crawling into the oven cheesy

The attached is not photoshopped
Her balance is amazing for her age

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by techWriter3: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
"congratulate you for stating they are okay
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by ImaIma1(f): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ishilove:

Her balance is amazing for her age

Yeah she's 8months. She started it at 6months.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by NoToPile: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
ImaIma1:
Lol @ crawling into the oven cheesy

The attached is not photoshopped

Haa! I panicked when I saw the picture oo.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by ImaIma1(f): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
NoToPile:

Haa! I panicked when I saw the picture oo.

cheesy

Imagine if you are the one taking the picture.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by sageb: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:
We know how we mums can be very fussy with our kids, especially when we leave them alone with their dads. Sometimes mums can call or send messages several times a day to confirm the health and well being of their children, because in their minds, daddy is watching TV or playing video games leaving the baby to crawl into the oven.

This particular dad sends his wife photo-shopped pictures every time she asks him if their kids are okay. grin

These pictures makes me to remember that movie titled" Baby's day out".
That kid can crawl the whole of the city without being caught.

4 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by kingreign(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Lol, mehn I hate been with kids, I seriously don’t know what to do with them .

Like seriously? shocked
Kids are the most loveliest beings to be around with. One moment you’re happy next you’re all over the place shouting next you’re back to being happy again. Such lovely innocent beings.

3 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by henndukwe18: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:
"Thank you for confirming they are okay. I will kill you when I get home"
grin grin grin Omo ds pic off me, e wan gv d woman heart attack, i feel like tryin ds wit my wife
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by henndukwe18: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:

content://com.opera.browser.FileProvider/images/share/1655369097013-23794761.png ds 1 weak me
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Skillsnigeria: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2022
grin
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Blabo: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Zelenskyy(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Lol.... cheesy cheesy

Mothers worry too much..

I know say 9 months nor be joke but they should kinda trust Daddys to step up in their absence.

I love the washing machine Photo ooo cheesy cheesy

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Tyche(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol. You just have to ask.

Nothing go do the pikin, but since natural pacifying is a lot of work, they go artificial. Before you get back from the market, they would feed the child with - one packet of shortbread, coke, fanta, chupachups. The pikin go come play until eye turn am. grin

My model is to wear them down via playing; jumping up and down, running, riding bike grin. By the time madam is back, all of us don tire

2 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Hassanmaye(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-photos-that-are-worth-sharing-on-the-internet-for-good-or-bad-reasons/answer/Asma-Hadad-1?ch=10&oid=298596533&share=bb9e8b02&srid=uCyhvf&target_type=answer
Haha the guy is like me just catching cruise and not taking things serious
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by dallyemmy: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Na this one weak me pass, wetin dey occur! grin

Myself also shocked

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Johel(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:
"Thank you for confirming they are okay. I will kill you when I get home"

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Sermwell(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Funny enough, I love being with kids! They crack me up big time! cheesy cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Sermwell(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Seriously I don’t know what to do with them or how to play with them, I keep my distance and avoid carrying them as well.
You're missing alot tho
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by cureguides: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Life......... It teaches many things
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Teenaira: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:

My friend, you are missing great opportunities for natural fun.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Tzar(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2022
We also hated being with you as a toddler! You were a little pain in the ass! �
peepydelano:
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by YelloweWest: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
You hate being with kids

Well, you don't need anyone to tell you you're a winsh undecided

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2022
iamyemiakins:
grin grin grin grin

If the wife is not strong, na another case...

Crazy husband.

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by AllBlack: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2022
iamyemiakins:

Oh lord wetin dey occur?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.