Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay (69875 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by uptownemmygee(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Show my mom this type pic and she teleport come your location

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by slimshady1000: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2022
My baby doesn't get tired of this... lol..
He'd rather stay with me than mama cos he knows the benefits of staying with dadda..

pocohantas:
Lol. You just have to ask.

Nothing go do the pikin, but since natural pacifying is a lot of work, they go artificial. Before you get back from the market, they would feed the child with - one packet of shortbread, coke, fanta, chupachups. The pikin go come play until eye turn am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Shashar: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Drfernandez:

"We know how we mums." I do not want to believe that that is your own indirect way of announcing that you have fell on pregnancy and have even delivered out of wedlock.
lol,i heard she has 2 two children.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by BadEnglish(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Lol, mehn I hate been with kids, I seriously don’t know what to do with them .
Don't worry God don hear u

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Oplomo: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:
I'd probably be furious, after laughing

Ishilove my babey. How far na? grin
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by RichGal: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:

LOL. I won't even laugh. Taking the next available flight...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by insomniaicd10: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2022
What are the treatments of Sleep disorder?

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by isan(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Lost my mum and dad before i turn a year old and yes i don't believe in any spiritual being because all my life has been shape by reality ...l
Mariangeles:

I swear, I've said that a couple of times before.

I think some people who have father issues (whose fathers have never been there) find it hard to believe/trust in God.

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by isan(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2022
You are right I'm your living witness
DeeMain:

Confirmento. Also those whose dads were very strict, disciplinarians or abusive have the same issues you mentioned with loving/believing/trusting/ intimacy with God.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by NoToPile: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2022
ImaIma1:

cheesy

Imagine if you are the one taking the picture.

Abeg dont let me imagine it. grin grin cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by sanesta: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:

And then the pikin go purge well well
purge wetin
Most of them no dy purge cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by tunize(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Seriously I don’t know what to do with them or how to play with them, I keep my distance and avoid carrying them as well.
If you born how you go come do? Look for excuse to run out of the house hahahha!

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by We4all: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
Are you serious?

I love kids, can play with them the whole day without getting tired..... They're fun to be with.

They are fun but can also be annoying. It takes someone with patience to handle kids and I don’t have it.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2022
The mother will just be fainting repeatedly everytime he sends each of this pics
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Akalia(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Deborah98:
My dad that doesn't know how to stay with children will quietly avoid this post. If you want to see my dad confused just tell him you are leaving my nieces behind or even my last sister with him,he will start asking what he should do and what he shouldn't do,lmao... Well there are men that are good at taking care of children but believe me some of these little creatures are annoying mostly those still crawling.
I can relate because I have a 6 month old son who happens to be hyper active especially when daddy (me) is around. He craves attention alot, you can't afford to leave him all by himself just for a minute because he would feign fake cry without shedding tears. I won't say they are annoying but rather overbearing and a handful of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by SymplyMike: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Lmao, where the Kid dey go?? cheesy
Ishilove:
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2022
kayperry:

these one will just be speaking OFF-head ... undecided undecided its a topic for mothers aunty e keep .... undecided
Seems you are a mother too.

What does child labor feel like.

4 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by solepager(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol. You just have to ask.

Nothing go do the pikin, but since natural pacifying is a lot of work, they go artificial. Before you get back from the market, they would feed the child with - one packet of shortbread, coke, fanta, chupachups. The pikin go come play until eye turn am. grin

Be like say you dey my house...lol..that's when they get to eat lot different biscuits from the supermarket and top it off with juice.
(I have a sweet tooth)

What mum won't allow.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by freemi(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:

No be Al of them dey purge o grin
lols
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:
We know how we mums can be very fussy with our kids, especially when we leave them alone with their dads. Sometimes mums can call or send messages several times a day to confirm the health and well being of their children, because in their minds, daddy is watching TV or playing video games leaving the baby to crawl into the oven.

This particular dad sends his wife photo-shopped pictures every time she asks him if their kids are okay. grin

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-photos-that-are-worth-sharing-on-the-internet-for-good-or-bad-reasons/answer/Asma-Hadad-1?ch=10&oid=298596533&share=bb9e8b02&srid=uCyhvf&target_type=answer
Excellent one !!! Women think say we no fit take care of the Pikins wey we carry our chromosomes inject inside them to help us make the pikins grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Moz22: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
I want kids.. I crave for them every day of my life, I sometimes wish kids will forever be kids but they gotta grow
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Eat them
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
RichGal:

LOL. I won't even laugh. Taking the next available flight...
As in ehn. Even me sef, my heart is cutting as i'm seeing the photos cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
She shud learn to ask after Oga, or side chick go dey answer her calls.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by nwajesus12(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
touch their fluffy cheeks smiley
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ishilove:
We know how we mums can be very fussy with our kids, especially when we leave them alone with their dads. Sometimes mums can call or send messages several times a day to confirm the health and well being of their children, because in their minds, daddy is watching TV or playing video games leaving the baby to crawl into the oven.

This particular dad sends his wife photo-shopped pictures every time she asks him if their kids are okay. grin

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-photos-that-are-worth-sharing-on-the-internet-for-good-or-bad-reasons/answer/Asma-Hadad-1?ch=10&oid=298596533&share=bb9e8b02&srid=uCyhvf&target_type=answer

Na the second picture, just dey make me laugh......

grin grin grin
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Foolishbuhari: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Seriously I don’t know what to do with them or how to play with them, I keep my distance and avoid carrying them as well.

I was like you at a time Bro but las las you go dey alright!

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by ugodson(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:

So guy u are proud of this RUBBISH u just typed?
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by dfrost: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:

cheesy grin those minions can literally kill you 1,000,000 times before you die eventually.

Always restless, mischievous and up to no good. Once a child is silent, you need to be afraid cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by dfrost: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
ugodson:

So guy u are proud of this RUBBISH u just typed?

Be calming down. It's not a harmful thought or comment. Read with the humour intended.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by dfrost: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I was like you at a time Bro but las las you go dey alright!

Yeah. I go like get plenty of them, including adopted ones too. Enough space for play, with all danger cleared.

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by dfrost: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
nwajesus12:
touch their fluffy cheeks smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Back to the topic, Ishilove, na your kind of mother be dat. Always worrying up and down. My mom will be asking if I have eaten at my age angry grin undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.