Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,424 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Former MD Of Alpha-beta Accuses Tinubu Of Fraud, Tax Evasion!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former MD Of Alpha-beta Accuses Tinubu Of Fraud, Tax Evasion!!!! (1360 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Copy And Paste’ — Dele Momodu Accuses Tinubu Of Repackaging Abiola’s Manifesto / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Former MD Of Alpha-beta Accuses Tinubu Of Fraud, Tax Evasion!!!! by KoronaKola: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jagaban This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: Former MD Of Alpha-beta Accuses Tinubu Of Fraud, Tax Evasion!!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jagaban This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

Whatever.
Re: Former MD Of Alpha-beta Accuses Tinubu Of Fraud, Tax Evasion!!!! by trantayo: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please show me just a proof. Tinubu left governance several years ago, yet you people are saying bad things against him. What south west people are accepting here, it cannot happens in any state in the North. Please be kind to your host community. If Tinubu becomes president, do you know that some people might tell him to be wicked to easter people. politic without bitterness is the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland / I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified / Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.