Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) (6391 Views)

Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Ihedioha, Imo Governor-elect Already Acting In The Capacity Of Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by 2elliot: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
olas24u:

Brother support resource control and the future of the people of nigerdelta will never be the same again .The Igbo remain your enemy ,they don't want fiscal federalism ,because they will not be able to share money.vote for restructured country ,were creativity ,equity and justice will key.Anybody something atiku is postponing the evil day.you can get 50% of your money back to Oil producing areas.Fulani will not do it for you.
Mumu
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by 2elliot: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
phatriqk:
If y'all understand patterns in Nigerian politics it won't be hard to know who is going to win the presidential election, the world is governed by circles and patterns, circles are short term while patterns can be trans-generational, the physical realm is governed by the spiritual realm, Nigeria is not excluded from such patterns and circles, the same pattern that brought PMB into power is what is going on, open ya eyes and see it in the spiritual realm and what happens in the physical will not surprise you. All people in power know this secret, there are wicked powers in the heavens that control the affairs of men if you think you can just grab power without a spiritual backing, then you are a joker, unfortunately in this country it's not by competence that power is transferred, this is why good people are always handicapped and in disadvantage not just in Nigeria but all over the world. We keep hoping that one day it will get better.
It will not get better. The luciferians run this shit show.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by olas24u(f): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
2elliot:
Mumu

That was how you called Ansari dokubo Mumu,that your baifra is for only Igbos ?the other nationalities opinions do not matter .You have a problem.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by 2elliot: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
olas24u:

That was how you called Ansari dokubo Mumu,that your baifra is for only Igbos ?the other nationalities opinions do not matter .You have a problem.
I am a Bayelsan, so take it from me when I say you and Asari are fools.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
International politics playing .... countries stylishly showing the candidate
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by olas24u(f): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
2elliot:
I am a Bayelsan, so take it from me when I say you and Asari are fools.

You are not !stop writing shit ,oil was said to be discovered in balysea state which was even a lie ,but you have 8 local government s ,Kano has 44 and collect more share than you.You are not from there.My friends from the area ,are smart, highly educated and know what's up,you are not normal.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
The same old Fake layouts, old Container politicians generate to electricity two
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
That does not stop the moving train,the youth better tag along
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
2elliot:
I am telling you as an ijaw man from bayelsa state that you a big fool.
if u reside around akoka or bariga and can clean very well chat me up i have fast one for u.Preferably male
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by Jmichael1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Isoright...
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by SALTandFIRE: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
APC2:
His Excellency knows that it's already a done deal.
those are potential terrorists.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Am waiting for Tinubu running mate first before I know what to say.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by cool318(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Those supporting Atiku, hmmmm,
Have you guys been to FOT Onne to see what Atiku is doing there and Niger Deltans are just nothing but onlookers? Companies are paying in dollars while we are using Naira, or Intel's yard after Eleme junction.

You won't believe you are in Nigeria when you come out from there. Yet youths are jobless in their host communities, opportunities are sold to highest bidder.

What are these men looking for in Politics again? Can't they retire? I don't understand this power drunkenness.

8 years as a VP in charge of all the privatisation of govt property. These guys are real Luciferians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by Kingnelson9: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The recent Castigation of Wike by Obi supporters is as a result of them knowing, making Wike the VP candidate will drastically reduce the votes Obi may have gotten from the SS but unfortunately they are doing things the wrong way, fighting anyone who doesn't support Obi..
I am a Rivers man and I will support Wike because He has the balls to be the VP that can represent SS and everyone knows Wike fears no one.o
I am now Wikedly Atikulated.
You claim to be a Rivers man but it's obvious that you do not know your governor's character.
Woke can never accept to be a vice to anyone.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by 2elliot: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
olas24u:

You are not !stop writing shit ,oil was said to be discovered in balysea state which was even a lie ,but you have 8 local government s ,Kano has 44 and collect more share than you.You are not from there.My friends from the area ,are smart, highly educated and know what's up,you are not normal.
No smart person would associate with a dunce like you.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by 2elliot: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Prolificgiant:
if u reside around akoka or bariga and can clean very well chat me up i have fast one for u.Preferably male
What are you talking about?
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by Tinubufit: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fraudster.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Go back and check current voters registration even Bayelsa is doing more registration than the whole of south East.
I am not here to drag with you..
Support your candidate and let me support mine in peace.
Enough of all this gra gra and insultive patern of campaign before una start to collect.

You are actually deceiving your father at home or you have short memory (either of the both, you are not smart). So you didn't see when wike came to anambra to insult peter obi?? Now he got a taste of his medicine and you are crying foul... Well, let me tell you, the tears havent even started. Get ready coz you will either commit suicide or leave this country when OBI is finally declared president come next year.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by olas24u(f): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
2elliot:
No smart person would associate with a dunce like you.

They are better than you ,and you will not intimidate them .go and create your own Igbo country,and stop doing by force by fire .
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by 2elliot: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
olas24u:

They are better than you ,and you will not intimidate them .go and create your own Igbo country,and stop doing by force by fire .
Clown.
Re: Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) by olas24u(f): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
2elliot:
Clown.

Igbo region ,Igbo country ,Igbo nation ,stop shouting fake Biafra,after your obi fail now.you start again.for how long ,you are not asking yourself.you want others to be parabulating on the same spot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... / Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? / Opinion - Lawmaker's Constituency Allowance, Of What Benefit To The Masses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.