Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC (13710 Views)

INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days / INEC Extends Primary Elections Deadline By 6 Days / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by barbstee(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
I won't support this.
Nigerians are too used to doing things at the last hour. Hoping for extension. This registration has started long ago
INEC Will still need to issue the plastic cards in less than 6 months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by rocknation62(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi getting 100million votes next year.

This I have seen.

grin
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by abobote: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
The exercise should continue till few months to election

1 Like

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Bahamas95(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
ttakin7869:
The site is very fast .Up Ghana. com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content
That site is bullsh!t, very slow and they hardly update it. When someone mentions you to see the message is a problem.....I regret joining.

They have a long way to go.
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by dex4sure: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
peter obi come 2023#PeterObi2023#

2 Likes

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by NgNg09011617135(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
ask SSN and logs
NgNg09011617135:
Make I quickly run am.

Ask 911, rdp, vpn, dating-sites, US number and more. NgNg
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Holyness123: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
everybody must to vote eh, i don OBIdent
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Acidosis(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why does it take forever to get the PVC sef? Why can't government agencies understudy some of our banks? How long does it take to open a bank account/get a debit card?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by ade09oo: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
I noticed the site is now very fast. I just registed on the forum . Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. Up Ghana.com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)
Philip404019: Finally, Seun don get competitor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by chukwugoziegi: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
barbstee:
I won't support this.
Nigerians are too used to doing things at the last hour. Hoping for extension. This registration has started long ago
INEC Will still need to issue the plastic cards in less than 6 months

I agree with you. Nigerians are the most annoying people in the world. They will never do the right thing at the right time.

This registration started in June 2021. When I walked into the INEC office to do my registration in August, it was empty. I walked in with my print out, did my capturing and went back in March for my Plastic ID.
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by ade09oo: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
I noticed the site is now very fast. I just registed on the forum . Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. Up Ghana.com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)
goldieloc9: Gh folks are smart. I like the site. They have more features than Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by chukwugoziegi: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Acidosis:

Why does it take forever to get the PVC sef? Why can't government agencies understudy some of our banks? How long does it take to open a bank account/get a debit card?

National ID card that most people did in 2014, dem never see plastic. Nigerian government are just Wicked, Insensitive and Useless.

They know the right thing but they will NEVER do it because, why?

4 Likes

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by paskal16: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na Peter obi cause this surge o

3 Likes

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Sheggy13(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Suddenly they've denied Biafra. They now desperately want the zoo PVC.
Dia life no balance at all
Lol. Poor Nnamdi Kanu. They've thrown him under the bus. Their new obesession is no longer dividing the country and getting Biafra but becoming President of the "zoo" through Peter Obi. All this just goes to show the lack of genuineness of the recent Biafran agitation and that it was borne only out of the Igbos losing out at the centre through Buhari's emergence as they saw Jonathan's presidency as theirs since he favoured them.
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by DimIsaac10(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Even if they extend it by 60 days the online voters will still not visit INEC but will become motivational speakers online.
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by akezn: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Has anybody here tried to transfer his/her voter's card as a result of relocation to a new state?

If yes, please how is the whole process?

I plan to go to INEC office in my local government tomorrow, so I want to know what to expect.

Thanks in anticipation of a quick response.
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Abbeytoy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
ghettokid1:
Good move..... we in the north have not been able to get ours, they have refused to give us Southerners our PVC, They keep telling us that the operation have stopped whenever we visit their office to get ours but they are giving their people on a daily basis

Where are you for the past one year?
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by sematec(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Only you north and south
ghettokid1:
Good move..... we in the north have not been able to get ours, they have refused to give us Southerners our PVC, They keep telling us that the operation have stopped whenever we visit their office to get ours but they are giving their people on a daily basis
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Aaseema: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
visijo:
Life was good asf when our only goal in life was to reach "ultimate star" on 2go�
It was really a life time ambition then. Lolssss

1 Like

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Chieflaw: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
There is need for an extension, many have not registered by extension it will avail the people the opportunity to participate in the exercise. We applaud INEC for the job well-done.
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by NaijaCars4sale: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is urgently needed
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by silibaba: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Whether them go extend am or not, I already know who I am voting...

Guess what
I am not voting that old thief that will be travelling up and down for medical checkup cheesy grin

I won't vote someone that doesn't believe in one Nigeria grin grin

Person wey won rule us no believe in one Nigeria
Una see say Nigeria don finish

And why are some nairalanders dumb to realise the truth

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by ahamonyeka(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Make dem give us one week work free day cheesy cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by ahamonyeka(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Make dem give us one week work free day cheesy
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by NaijaCars4sale: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is the best way forward
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Cantona05: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
ghettokid1:
stop this please

1 Like

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by epkereamaka60858: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm of those that doesn't haveI'm of those that doesn't have...
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Vopimas: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Probe Uncovers Massive Fraud In Youwin Programme / Five Boko Haram Terrorists, Four Soldiers Killed In Yobe / Buhari Approves N19 Billion For Road Projects In FCT, Kano, Oyo And Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.