Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC (13702 Views)

INEC Agrees To Extend Voter Registration By 60 days / INEC Extends Primary Elections Deadline By 6 Days / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by YellowbaMoslem: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113839032:

Whoever you think will move our Darling nation forward.
Let your heart guide you.
We respect everyone's political affiliation.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

Don't be a hypocrite.

If you respect everyone's political affiliation, then stop calling Peter Obi Pandora or obituary whatever you attach to his name.

That's not patriotic, what we need is a better Nigeria. Insulting any candidate won't make Nigeria better.
Any body that wins, we would need to support him as the citizens to make sure this Country is moving well.

Good evening.

2 Likes

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Vopimas: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
akezn:
Has anybody here tried to transfer his/her voter's card as a result of relocation to a new state?

If yes, please how is the whole process?

I plan to go to INEC office in my local government tomorrow, so I want to know what to expect.

Thanks in anticipation of a quick response.
Visit INEC website
It takes about 10mins to complete the process
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
NetValueFX:
Very important. A lot of Obidient citizens needs to onboarded

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Aaseema: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by ghettokid1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
sematec:
Only you north and south
I mean we southerners in the north
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by ghettokid1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cantona05:
stop this please
its not joke oo
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Very nice ..more goods to be sold on election day..female PVC 8k.male PVC 10k
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by chibabyboy: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Now the house of Reps are Obidiently speaking shocked

quote author=ghettokid1 post=113834628]2023 polls:
@HouseNGR
seeks extension of voter registration by 60 days

The House of Representatives has urged the Independent National Electoral Commission
@inecnigeria
to extend the Continuous Voter Registration deadline by an extra 60 (sixty) days from June 30, 2022.

https://twitter.com/HouseNGR/status/1537109024042270720/photo/3[/quote]
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by chibabyboy: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
That manner guy is such a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by chibabyboy: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Don't mind them
ghettokid1:
its not joke oo
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by do4luv14(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pls you people should help me, I registered in 2011, of which I had my PVC since then, due to change of address I had to do online transfer, but after inputting all necessary data, it say registfail not available
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Temptee101(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
If, just if Nigerians could do away with tribe and ethnicity

Tinubu and Atiku won't get up 1k votes

Vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Zelenskyy(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Abeg make INEC extend the process make more people get time to register and vote in 2023.
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by BigBashiru: 1:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Stevenson20:
INEC is compromised. Their independence died long time ago

Little potential truth no one talks about...m

1 Like

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by hotseat: 2:24am On Jun 16, 2022
All true and freeborn Nigerians except the head choppers and cannibals who no longer want out of the zoo, have long gotten their Permanent Voter's Cards (PVCs).

INEC, please, extend the registration to a day before the general election in 2023, lest they use it as an excuse for their certain impending defeat.
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by ogwumgbe: 3:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Suddenly they've denied Biafra. They now desperately want the zoo PVC.
Dia life no balance at all

Who told you that they denied Biafra? did you decide on referendum they have been crying about and they objected? Since you people want them to be in Nigeria and term them inconsequential, they are about to prove to you that they are the most populous people in the entire black race. Why are you pained they are getting their PVCs? The 5% inconsequential people now send shivers down the spine of the entire nation. You people have been claiming sophisticated because they weren't interested in politics. Now they want to prove who call the shots. 2023 will be very interesting indeed

1 Like

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by ogwumgbe: 3:31am On Jun 16, 2022
hotseat:
All true and freeborn Nigerians except the head choppers and cannibals who no longer want out of the zoo, have long gotten their Permanent Voter's Cards (PVCs).

INEC, please, extend the registration to a day before the general election in 2023, lest they use it as an excuse for their certain impending defeat.

cry me a river, you can't deny people their rights. go and die
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Ibkhaleel01: 5:30am On Jun 16, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Who told you that they denied Biafra? did you decide on referendum they have been crying about and they objected? Since you people want them to be in Nigeria and term them inconsequential, they are about to prove to you that they are the most populous people in the entire black race. Why are you pained they are getting their PVCs? The 5% inconsequential people now send shivers down the spine of the entire nation. You people have been claiming sophisticated because they weren't interested in politics. Now they want to prove who call the shots. 2023 will be very interesting indeed
baby factories flat.head criminals

Biafra agitation, IPOB/ESN killing and harassment of people in the East suspended till 2023 after Peter Obi's failure.
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by akezn: 5:44am On Jun 16, 2022
Yes I have done that, was told I also need to visit INEC office nearest to me. Want to know the procedure there.

Vopimas:

Visit INEC website
It takes about 10mins to complete the process
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Diligence: 5:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Does APC (HV a rigging machine/syndicate) in INEC? If they did in 2015, and worse of in 2019?
Pls tell them 2023 Elections areɗ it's the old corrupt order Vs the new order of HopeCumRevolution.

There's a reason Revolution join Hope ..just in case!
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Preciousgift90: 6:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Raxxye:
That extension is a needful thing to do.

How does one change one's polling unit, pls?
I need it closer to where I now live for ease of movement on election day. My wife also needs to vote. She registered in a different State.

I need make my own little contribution for this Obi project. That seems to be the only glimmer of hope left for Nigeria's future that is presently looking so bleak.
I don't expect Tinubu or Atiku to do any better than Buhari. And if another 8 year disaster befalls Nigeria like the one that has happened under Buhari, then we should forget it, the nation called Nigeria will be gone!

Read the information below very carefully, use the inec link at the last line to log in, create your account and update your information. If your first step is successful, you will then visit any inec center close to you to finalize the transfer and collect your card. I have successfully done mine via this link. Now I am Obidient with my full chest.

������ ��� ����� ���� ������ �� �� �������� ��� �������, ����� ��� ���� ���� �� ����� ������� ���� ����!!

(Share this post for all to be aware)!!!

Having spent two days visiting INEC office to update my PVC records and finally doing it, here are few observations which people aren't aware of:

1. Do not visit the INEC office if you want to �������� your Polling Unit. You can do it online and get it finalized.

2. You don't need to visit the INEC office if you wish to ������ your records, you can do it online.

3. If your card got ���� or ������� and needs �����������, you can sort it out online.

3. Only those who majorly need to visit the INEC office are ��� ������ who hasn't been captured at all.

My experience was funny as INEC already approved and finalized my polling unit transfer request I did ONLINE since 2 weeks. All I had to do was wait for card collection to start and go collect.

But on getting to my turn on the INEC queue, I realized there was no need to come...lol.

The guys doing the registration at the office were amazed at how I did everything online, even up to passport capturing

I had to then tell others and it helped reduced the population to a great extent

Enlightenment is key. Pls share this and tell others

PS: These tips will aid you avoid wasting Precious TIME and ENERGY queing up when you could've done these online. It doesn't mean you can't do these things In the INEC office.

Finally, get your PVC, transfer if necessary, and ensure to vote. Don't be indifferent.

Link to do everything online is here:
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

1 Like

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by YangaBabe: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Yes o, many people are yet to get their PVCs
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by nelskals(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Raxxye:
That extension is a needful thing to do.

How does one change one's polling unit, pls?
I need it closer to where I now live for ease of movement on election day. My wife also needs to vote. She registered in a different State.

I need make my own little contribution for this Obi project. That seems to be the only glimmer of hope left for Nigeria's future that is presently looking so bleak.
I don't expect Tinubu or Atiku to do any better than Buhari. And if another 8 year disaster befalls Nigeria like the one that has happened under Buhari, then we should forget it, the nation called Nigeria will be gone!

You can do that on inec website , kindly login to do so

1 Like

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by ogwumgbe: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:

baby factories flat.head criminals

Biafra agitation, IPOB/ESN killing and harassment of people in the East suspended till 2023 after Peter Obi's failure.

Your frustrations is just starting bro, go and get a sniper ready, that's what you need to do to end your miserable life now
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2022
The people that want to change things are now calling for extention of registration that is on up to a year?

Untill we take firm decisions and stand on decision, nothing will change in this country no matter who you vote.

I wish inec did not extend the deadline
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Caseless: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2022
ghettokid1:
Good move..... we in the north have not been able to get ours, they have refused to give us Southerners our PVC, They keep telling us that the operation have stopped whenever we visit their office to get ours but they are giving their people on a daily basis
liar
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Raxxye(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Preciousgift90:

Read the information below very carefully, use the inec link at the last line to log in, create your account and update your information. If your first step is successful, you will then visit any inec center close to you to finalize the transfer and collect your card. I have successfully done mine via this link. Now I am Obidient with my full chest.

������ ��� ����� ���� ������ �� �� �������� ��� �������, ����� ��� ���� ���� �� ����� ������� ���� ����!!

Having spent two days visiting INEC office to update my PVC records and finally doing it, here are few observations which people aren't aware of:

1. Do not visit the INEC office if you want to �������� your Polling Unit. You can do it online and get it finalized.

2. You don't need to visit the INEC office if you wish to ������ your records, you can do it online.

3. If your card got ���� or ������� and needs �����������, you can sort it out online.

3. Only those who majorly need to visit the INEC office are ��� ������ who hasn't been captured at all.

My experience was funny as INEC already approved and finalized my polling unit transfer request I did ONLINE since 2 weeks. All I had to do was wait for card collection to start and go collect.

But on getting to my turn on the INEC queue, I realized there was no need to come...lol.

The guys doing the registration at the office were amazed at how I did everything online, even up to passport capturing

I had to then tell others and it helped reduced the population to a great extent

PS: These tips will aid you avoid wasting Precious TIME and ENERGY queing up when you could've done these online. It doesn't mean you can't do these things In the INEC office.

Finally, get your PVC, transfer if necessary, and ensure to vote. Don't be indifferent.

Thank you.
However, kindly edit your write-up and replace those symbols with actual words.
Thanks!
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by olamiji98448: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Suddenly they've denied Biafra. They now desperately want the zoo PVC.Dia life no balance at allSuddenly they've denied Biafra. They now desperately want the zoo PVC.Dia life no balance at all...
Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by FrauleinBlossom(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Very very important, otherwise many will be disenfranchised...the queue keeps getting longer by day. We can't afford to be apolitical at this very moment, I guess that is what the youths are saying.

Re: 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC by Preciousgift90: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Raxxye:

Thank you.
However, kindly edit your write-up and replace those symbols with actual words.
Thanks!

Okay,

Before you visit Inec office to do anything PVC related, pause and read this to avoid wasting your time!!

1. Do not visit the INEC office if you want to TRANSFER your Polling Unit. You can do it online and get it finalized.

2. You don't need to visit the INEC office if you wish to UPDATE your records, you can do it online.

3. If your card got Lost or DAMAGED and needs REPLACEMENT, you can sort it out online.

3. Only those who majorly need to visit the INEC office are NEW VOTERS who hasn't been captured at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution / NLC Suspends Protest Because Of Threats, Intimidation — Ajaero / EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.