Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? (2014 Views)

Effective Methods To Grasp JAVASCRIPT Easily. / Joined Udemy On January: Checkout How Many Courses I Have On My Account / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ovo200:

Oooh ok
On a scale of 1-10 hw good are you with JavaScript?
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by emmyN(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

You are a clown cheesy
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by solowit(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Start something. when you get stuck, search google. When you find the solution, read and understand the code before using it. Don't copy and paste, type it.
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by remi1444: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
remi1444:
Joke?

I learn new JavaScript methods and functions everyday. I do not know anything with regards to JavaScript grin grin
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by specialofficer: 2:17am On Jun 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I learn new JavaScript methods and functions everyday. I do not know anything with regards to JavaScript grin grin
sir can someone without a knowledge of programming learn everything from scratch through Udemy?
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Naijatask:

Sure, send me a mail and I'll give you my Udemy details

boss, can you help me with the password too
i will download it(then you can change d password afterwords)
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by africanman85: 5:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Sheriman:
Although, for me I don't write JavaScript I only write Kotlin for Android development and I must say this is my 2nd year of learning it. Sincerely speaking, this is actual year I can boastfully say I am now getting started to fully understand the basics of the language. The journey is really rough and tough. All thanks to Google technical writers and JetBrain documentation PDF on Kotlin really help me a lot. There are bunch of Kotlin exercises I always practice and read everyday on my phone or laptop.
E no easy my brother!! It consume much time and requires your total seriousness.
Learning how to write good code is really a mental stressed manual brain labour. That is just the fact!!
You don't need to rush learning it. I stopped watching YouTube videos when I realized I don't understand it but since I discover the official documentation, I stick with the official documentation of the language, I pick up one or two excercise per day to practice, I make sure that i don't move to the next one until I understand it.
This how to learn and understand any programming language.
Sir, how can I reach u ? I have been hearing about using documentation to learn a language but I don't know how to go about it.
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by remi1444: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Then what have you been coding?
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2022
remi1444:
Then what have you been coding?
JavaScript grin
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Sheriman(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022
africanman85:
Sir, how can I reach u ? I have been hearing about using documentation to learn a language but I don't know how to go about it.
Visit the official website of the language search for their documentation. Some may put it in PDF format, download it start reading and practicing. It really help a lot.
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Naijatask: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2022
specialofficer:
sir can someone without a knowledge of programming learn everything from scratch through Udemy?

Sure why not? Here's a course to get you started: https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-web-development-bootcamp/
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Naijatask: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2022
branham890:

boss, can you help me with the password too
i will download it(then you can change d password afterwords)

Sure. I don't even change my passwords since I can retrieve it easily using the email option
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Naijatask:

Sure. I don't even change my passwords since I can retrieve it easily using the email option
so how do i get it??
i should drop my mail?

1 Like

Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by remi1444: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

JavaScript grin
I'm honestly confused comrade. Can you explain?
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Naijatask: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2022
branham890:

so how do i get it??
i should drop my mail?

Drop your mail
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Johnchrix(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

JavaScript grin

Boss I have sent you a mail.
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Naijatask:

Drop your mail

Roselinesky78@gmail.com
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Naijatask: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
branham890:

Roselinesky78@gmail.com

Check your mail
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Naijatask:

Check your mail

seen, thanks....
you have completed that course!! Jesus

1 Like

Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Naijatask: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
branham890:

seen, thanks....
you have completed that course!! Jesus

Lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Esiman(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Been looking for this course too. Someone recommended it too.
Naijatask:

Sure, send me a mail and I'll give you my Udemy details
Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by Esiman(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Our boss dey use us catch cruise.
tensazangetsu20:

Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by CaveAdullam: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
jesmond3945:

The problem with learning courses is that they present so many different ways of doing the same thing that you get lost in the process. For example, they would present different ways of splitting a string that you get confused about. So I would say have one standard way you can split a string you understand and know. When you do these courses just learn the step to solve or build anything and then use the methods you understand and know to do the job.

100 percent on point.

I discovered this when studying CSS, especially with the so-called advanced selectors. Meanwhile, a class selector and an ideal selector can drive home the same point even though the code might appear longer. And it is for this reason beginners always spend time accumulating many tutorials thereby reducing their pace and making them feel insatiable or worried about the basics they have learned.

One tutor with the right approach like Angela Yu is enough to drive one to the destination.

Kudos man.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Courses Did It Take You To Learn/grasp Javascript? by 0neal(m): 5:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Currently on my python learning journey

I am using Coursera, YouTube Videos and Sololearn APP

I watch tutorial videos on YouTube and coursera, then practice the actual code writing with sololearn.

SoloLearn have projects at the end of every topic that must be completed before going to the next stage.

To be honest I get 99% of projects I have completed sofar with the help of a google search on after first attempt and failing sometimes I don't even waste time attempting if the project pass my cognitive ability grin

But I am enjoying the language, light bulbs are turning on gradually in my head especially with the while loop lesson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Torch Light / Flash Light App Tutorial / Question on Java Development / Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.