Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North (28585 Views)

Orji Kalu – I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For Igbo Presidency / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Oldmansense(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mumu wen dey eye to be senate president
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by owiko(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Really?
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by truthfinder319: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
From June 15-18, Afrexim Bank shareholders are meeting in Egypt. Peter Obi is there for this reason not to understudy Egypt. Is he a perpetual liar? Can he be trusted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm sorry my boy..

Housemaid and ballslicker...

YOU NA HOUSEMAN..

Thief

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Gbemini(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
My own b say peter obi will loose ...
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Nuheights(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Of course you are!
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Ebenezer4141(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for obi share for atiku

You never big pass this nonsense?
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by 616autos: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
muykem:
Orji Uzor Kalu is a disgrace to Igbo. I hate unprincipled people no matter their material success.
he is not, he actually wants the party to lose the election
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113837166:
These politicians actually come to Nairaland.com and read about themselves.
We have said that many times on this forum.
This is another confirmation.

sharap joor...

who be this one....

Flee from here joor

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by sparkleboy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol
Since we agree that we should abandon religion in search of a vice, why are they insisting in the same breath that the northern candidate must be muslim? Can’t they see their own hypocrisy?
And is Tinubu not Muslim enough to represent the interests of the Nigerian muslims ?
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by begge: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
You are mad
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na so
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Smileall(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Naija my corntree
Na so so gbege everyday
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by paskal16: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
You’re a houseboy stupeed man
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Gbemini:

hahahahahaha

trash
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by hollywater: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Then what are you then?
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by aklion: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Probably a cleaner. North they use una to inflict pains on your people you are to represent. Use juicy positions and other benefits to shut una mouth up... The day of reconning is near.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by GardenOfGod(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Another man is down... Orji is sold like that Lagos gutter commissioner grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Paparazzi109: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Even when d north/Nigeria agrees to give an Igbo man d seat u won't b d one. Sabo
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by shoboy9: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
So he even knows his post
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Giddyvocals(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Slave boy doing his master's biddings... You are such a disgrace... Bloody ass licker
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why?
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Prisi12345(f): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
I feel like heading this human bean.

When will all this adult talk with Sense?
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by berttag: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by MrHighSea: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Regional, nepotism, religion, tribe and No consideration for competency will continue to sink us.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by kayusely70(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Britishcoins:
Corrupt people like Kalu are supposed to be in kuje maximum prison by now...

Abia state always produce wicked politicians..

If Biafra should be actualize people like kanu should be banished from all Igbo land..
Kanu or Kalu?
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Etiyin: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Now I can see why Abia State is like this. Since 1999 till date, they have been so unfortunate to have some clueless hypocrite as governors
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by biosepeter1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Gbemini:

Ok then what next
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Kdon2: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by akpe1: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Orji uzor kalu hmm choosr what you are to the north
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
This Orji Kalu is a compound fool!

Bastards like him are among the major reasons the rest of the country doesn't rate Igbos.

When you think you've had enough of his moronic sychophancy to last you a lifetime, he comes up with another rotten talk. For some reason I'm starting to believe he left his brain in that prison he was politically smuggled out of and this is him doing his best to repay his benefactors.

Between him and Joe Igbokwe, it's really difficult to ascertain who's more stupid!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ehen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Tomato, Onion Farmers, Marketers Lose Big As Blockade Persists / Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.