Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North (28567 Views)

Orji Kalu – I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For Igbo Presidency / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by irichy100(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by blacknoir: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
U see y I hate some Igbo leaders. They are mostly sell outs and they how down to anyq at the right amount,but some of them like Peter is a man with integrity
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by jrusky(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
You are even worst than houseboy you are a bloody gardener and gateboy join.

Same thing you did in 2019 going round campaigning and insulting everyone because of Buhari. I remember how you fucking billionaire of pooh with no sense picked up a fight against Fayose, Obj, Wike simply for their stand against Buhari, same thing you just did with Lawan saying your occultic god is upset with Tinubu and Osibanjo whereas umahi, Onu etc are their for you to support but refused to even look at their side talkless of supporting them but you are busy with Lawan and las las you are disgraced.

If not you are a big fool, a billionaire with no standard who is Lawan to you seriously in a real sense is it money, is it popularity, is it exposure just tell me who is Lawan to you? Someone that suppose to be following you, people that suppose to be your errand boys now turned your boss just because of pittance crumbs and you called yourself a billionaire? I'm ashamed of you.

Mention just one billionaire from SW, SS or even in the North that turned himself to politician errand boy? No single one.

I spit on you bro.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by specialmati(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin I wonder how this people sleep at night after spewing trash just to stay relevant, you don't need to call yourself names we already know you to be eleyi ode of abia.

I thank God this man is not a Yoruba dem for don call us name tire but we are better than them, that's why we either appraise or castigate individuals by their opinion and not the entire tribe.

I like Peter Obi truly for his past achievements and boldness but sentiments apart Nigeria needs someone like Asiwaju Bola tinubu that understands this country better and our prayer is that God should not let him disappoint us like buhari did because he has all it takes to make this country work than any other aspirants as naija is concerned.
If you don't believe me take a godly and sincere man to lead a corrupt organisation and see if he would be able to do anything when they frustrate all his efforts, that's the case of Peter Obi.

On Asiwaju mandate I stand
grin grin grin grin the only thing Lagos landlord understands about nigeria is looting ooh. Since na on top his mandate you stand you don't want him to rest. Na your youthful energy him they use stand now. When your kids ask you in future tell them that they are the future leaders why you use you own future stand for old currupt money bag. Wey bribe delegates collect first position. But don't worry by 2023 youth wey don see say APC na party of rogues go retire him for lagos
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by engrchykae(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Look at this babangida's illegitimate son with a wayward umuahia woman.
During babangida's stay during the civil war in izuakoli, he had an illicit affair with uzor's mother and this is the result
Ibb went to length to empower his son to help in politically dribbling the East.
The role of uzor, rochas and Arthur eze is the same, the only difference is their base though strategic
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin I wonder how this people sleep at night after spewing trash just to stay relevant, you don't need to call yourself names we already know you to be eleyi ode of abia.

I thank God this man is not a Yoruba dem for don call us name tire but we are better than them, that's why we either appraise or castigate individuals by their opinion and not the entire tribe.

I like Peter Obi truly for his past achievements and boldness but sentiments apart Nigeria needs someone like Asiwaju Bola tinubu that understands this country better and our prayer is that God should not let him disappoint us like buhari did because he has all it takes to make this country work than any other aspirants as naija is concerned.
If you don't believe me take a godly and sincere man to lead a corrupt organisation and see if he would be able to do anything when they frustrate all his efforts, that's the case of Peter Obi.

Finally a sensible supporter of Tinubu.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Orji Kalu is more than a boy to the north oligarchy which makes him outdated politician.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by latolz: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
You are a certified mugu and judas...
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Holyness123: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
lol..... wetin u be
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by OrjiAlex(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Idiot
Big fool
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by pat077: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
That which you said u are not is exactly what u are.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by puremaker7(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Carlosdd post=1138384 km87:

When Osinbajo came distance third to Asiwaju now you shift your camp to Obi your disappointment is loading again come 2023
Obi ke? I'm for BAT
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Britishcoins(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
kayusely70:
Kanu or Kalu?
Kalu
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Ellasure: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
muykem:
Orji Uzor Kalu is a disgrace to Igbo. I hate unprincipled people no matter their material success.

This guy is a disgrace to politics he just don't have anything to offer people only his damn pocket. He is the type of person that can sell his father and mother for a penny or porridge.

He has ran eight years as Abia State governor and spent reasonable time in the senate now but he is still not satisfied financially. He is bootlicking for Ahmed Lawan for president he failed woefully.

Can he please shut his mouth for some time. The Igbo people political base is already abused shamefully enough by his like. Even when the northern Nigeria people are in power how much money was Kalu able to get for himself. Richness for poverty sake. He will remain poor all his life because poverty is a thing of the mind not only Cash in the pocket.

The good Lord has given Kalu several political power positions in his time but satisfaction and contentment is lacking.

Igbo kwenu, kweeezonu Ooooh
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Zeezenho: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obakoolex:

God for it evil.we hand over our common wealth to a klepto that will still us dry and unleash touts on us only the thought of agberos all over Lagos is terrifying.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Stanleyq: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Tinubufit: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin he knows what I did for him both here and on Facebook.
post=113837166:
These politicians actually come to Nairaland.com and read about themselves.
We have said that many times on this forum.
This is another confirmation.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by sarrshoe: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
U r a house Man to the Fulanis. U r a Mumu Man.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by sarrshoe: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
U r a house Man to the Fulanis. U r a Mumu Man. That's my opinion
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by jnig: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
House boy!
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by emonis88: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
He is denying what he exactly is.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by package7(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
May GOD punish you and your descendants foolish Igbo without brain.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by 9ty4our: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
You are desperate because When PDP wins you are going to jail.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by laaja38(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
These are the types ESN suppose to go after them. Betrayal and longer throat.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by NaijaCars4sale: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
OUK e don do
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by prigoz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Responsibility1:
Ewu
No! Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Omodua(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/im-not-a-house-boy-to-the-north-orji-kalu
Go and sit down!
Ashole....The houseboy to northern establishment.
Shameless man!
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by tnerro1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oga, why not dash ur sit in the senate to Lawan, he needs it badly oo
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by HRMK: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
OK,NOT HOUSEBOY TO THE NORTH IN GENERAL BUT THE SENATE PRESIDENT IN PATICULAR!
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by wiseoneking: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Africana1123:
Peter obi can try his luck 2039,after tinubu power will go back to the north for another 8years grin 2039 power will come back to the south .

Peter can still try his luck at age of 76years grin

Atiku is 75 years

Tinubu lokan asiwaju lokan
I pity you guys that criticizes other in this forum..God can take away this very sick old man and his second runner up in the person of Amaechi will emerge, or after the election, a northern candidate will succeed him. Just be humble abit so that the worst will not come to you.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Africana1123(m): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
wiseoneking:
I pity you guys that criticizes other in this forum..God can take away this very sick old man and his second runner up in the person of Amaechi will emerge, or after the election, a northern candidate will succeed him. Just be humble abit so that the worst will not come to you.
and you go can go before him coolmumu man
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by lampvoice: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
I think its a political mistake to utter such words in response to whatever has been said.

Principle of excluded middle states it clearly. You're either A or B.

Your political rhetorics lately speaks body language that favor the North, more like you're doing the bid. Except if you're indirectly working against APC which seems so.

Orji supported Lawal who with no political experience will loose and again supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket is also sign that he Orji, wants APC to lose election.

Never argue you're not houseboy public paint you to be.. be yourself and truth shall prevail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba / FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.