Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North (28576 Views)

Orji Kalu – I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For Igbo Presidency / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Prenonjebose: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Of course, he is facing corruption charges. He needs to be in the good books of some people
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Jlow2: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
For all that know beger to Ikeja ,there is were they call testing ground that is where apc re holding there meeting now and orji kalu is the spokesman
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Johnhug66(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113837166:
These politicians actually come to Nairaland.com and read about themselves.
We have said that many times on this forum.
This is another confirmation.
so I guess that’s why u wan turn yourself to APC puppy . U dey find PA job Abi. OZWOR grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Abujason: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Useless Fcking bastard.
If not Fulani / Hausa slave, what are you then?
What have you achieved in so many years of being in the senate other than licking yansh?
You are a curse to Igbos and Nigeria in genaeral.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Splitmind: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Know your place
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by SmartyPants(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
This man went to jail for stealing.

Now he is here talking about he has reached a level where he is not begging anybody.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ara gbabuo gi Ewu iberibe ndi Hausa..
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Schifo: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/im-not-a-house-boy-to-the-north-orji-kalu
Orji Kalu is a glorified houseboy of the North;him and his unborn generations will remain a slave of the North . SMH �‍♀️
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by SpecialEdition: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Northern Muslims don't have the population margin. It's just that they buy their vote with less than 1,000 naira due to poverty. Middle Belt doesn't vote the same way as far North. North propaganda is to put fear and discourage voters. Remember MKO Abiola when South really voted?
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by ponishah: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
ijustdey:

Imagine the type of son we have representing us,
Please media stop anchoring this man's interview, kids don't even behave this way
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Tolams16(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by christistruth01: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thou has said it
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by ppogba: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
It is wrong to call Orji Kalu House Boy.

Having been an house boy since time immemorial, it is only reasonable that he is upgraded to House Man.

All hail Orji Kalu the House Man.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Yankee101: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Too late
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by christistruth01: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
muykem:
Orji Uzor Kalu is a disgrace to Igbo. I hate unprincipled people no matter their material success.

Even his material Success has a stinking treacherous Story

God is just exposing those who sold the SE and put them in their present Situation
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by patpaul: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
YOU ARE EVEN WORST THAN A HOUSE BOY TO THE NORTH.YOU ARE THEIR SLAVE!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by BJanta: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
ijustdey:

You, a houseboy to the North? No o, you're less than that. You're a house cleaner to the North.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by christistruth01: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
asdfjklhaha:
This man should just shut up his mouth, primaries is over tinubu has won, whether or not tinubu decides to pic a Muslim is none of his business. He should concentrate on his senatoral district. Of recent there have been cases of kidnaps there, he should focus his energy on Abia State and leave tinubu to do whatever he wants.

Meanwhile vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

It is his own IPOB Political Thugs doing the Kidnapping
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by UnabashedIPOB: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Senate chief whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, says he’s not a house boy to northern Nigeria.

Orji Uzor Kalu, you're WORSE than a house boy to the Fulanis, you're a useful idiot and slave to them.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by timemotivator: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
You just confirmed that you areone
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by timemotivator: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
You just confirmed that you are one. Captain where belle face. Unprincipled man. Lost my respect for you
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by BJanta: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
muykem:
Orji Uzor Kalu is a disgrace to Igbo. I hate unprincipled people no matter their material success.

Tell me, which Iboman is principled? Are those Ibo delegates to both the PDP and APC primaries principled?
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by christistruth01: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
ppogba:
It is wrong to call Orji Kalu House Boy.

Having been an house boy since time immemorial, it is only reasonable that he is upgraded to House Man.

All hail Orji Kalu the House Man.

Do you Remember when he was Gen Babangida and Abacha's "boy"

It was Babangida that helped him become Abia Gov
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Adesite2022(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Politics at play
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
God punish u...
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Mozegee: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
He is more than a disgrace.
muykem:
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by ufotunang: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
And people will still vote this one into power ... political positions upon all this rubbish he is saying...
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Onuoha1234(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
You are worse than a house boy., and you know it. You postulations do not make sense.
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Carlosdd: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
puremaker7:
Coward

When Osinbajo came distance third to Asiwaju now you shift your camp to Obi your disappointment is loading again come 2023
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by ezegenigbonine: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
ONUKWU IGALA
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by backnbeta(f): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
"Kaka ke ku ma he sese, aa fi se awa da nu"...
If I can't eat it. I'll throw it away politics is what this mofo is playing grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by backbone503(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Politically, he said the truth. Political parties aim to get or retain power. At all cost! Presently, a Muslim-muslim ticket is APC's best bet. After all, what have non-Muslims gained so far from having a Christian as VP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch / Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police / Nigerian Crude Takes New Hit As Buyers Turn To Cheaper Russian Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.