Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? (633 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by Remman(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Let's not start a fire that we can't put off with our greed and ignorance. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

Tomorrow, Christians may mobilise for a Christian-Christian ticket and it will be the answers to the prayers of those who wants Nigeria to disintegerate into smaller independent nations. Trust me, the north will loose! This is not what we should subscribe to... Let's wise up. Any attempt to create disunity should be discouraged. All those insisting on a divided Nigeria by fielding a muslim-muslim ticket are igniting a flame that like a timing bomb would explode when exposed to gas.

Don't say you've not been told. I'm seeing the future already.
Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by naijainstinct: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
They no go fit answer grin

Watch them avoid this thread like a plague

5 Likes

Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by Parachoko: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Remman:
Let's not start a fire that we can't put off with our greed and ignorance. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

Tomorrow, Christians may mobilise for a Christian-Christian ticket and it will be the answers to the prayers of those who wants Nigeria to disintegerate into smaller independend nations. Trust me, the north will loose! This is not what we should subscribe to... Let's wise up. Any attempt to create disunity should be discouraged. All those insisting on a divided Nigeria by fielding a muslim-muslim ticket are igniting a flame that like a timing bomb would explode when exposed to gas.

Don't say you've not been told. I'm seeing the future already.
Can you explain how a Muslim/Muslim ticket will lead to war?

Una dey always make me laugh for this forum grin
Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by awoniyi1236(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin imagine, …something wey una no fit accept
Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by manmade(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
People like professor ishaq akintola won't see anything wrong at this moment but let it be the other way round he would start shouting marginalisation up and down and threatening brime stones and fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by Abdullah36(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Guys, try and understand it fa. No one is forcing you to love either Muslim - Muslim or Christian-christian, you have a choice either you vote them in or out it's up to you.
Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by ChangetheChange: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
They will go ghost mode, they will not answer ur question

2 Likes

Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by Remman(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you explain how a Muslim/Muslim ticket will lead to war?

Una dey always make me laugh for this forum grin
Muslim-muslim rule can never lead to war because christians are peaceful... However, this is the explanation! A time will come that the most powerful party or the ruling party would want to field a Christian-christian rule siting a pre-muslim-muslim rule. Muslims can never allow that and that's when the bomb of division will explode. Presently, it is the northern muslims that are in high disagreement with a southern muslim-northern christian rule. They want all northern candidates to come from the islamic faith. If the south could allow their own who is a muslim to rule, why can't we allow our northern christians to also have a share in power?

Don't be driven by greed, desperation for power and ignorance.

It has started and it's gradually starting. If the killing of Deborah was justified, another one wouldn't have ever happened elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by Parachoko: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Remman:
Muslim-muslim rule can never lead to war because christians are peaceful... However, this is the explanation! A time will come that the most powerful party or the ruling party would want to field a Christian-christian rule siting a pre-muslim-muslim rule. Muslims can never allow that and that's when the bomb of division will explode. Presently, it is the northern muslims that are in high disagreement with a southern muslim-northern christian rule. They want all northern candidates to come from the islamic faith. If the south could allow their own who is a muslim to rule, why can't we allow our northern christians to also have a share in power?

Don't be driven by greed, desperation for power and ignorance.

It has started and it's gradually starting. If the killing of Deborah was justified, another one wouldn't have ever happened elsewhere.
Stop believing nonsense man

If an Atheist and babalawo contest and win the presidential election, nothing will stop them from been sworn in.

Any set of people that choose to become violence will be treated like Boko Haram and UGM.
Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by Remman(m): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Stop believing nonsense man

If an Atheist and babalawo contest and win the presidential election, nothing will stop them from been sworn in.

Any set of people that choose to become violence will be treated like Boko Haram and UGM.
Nigerian Atheists and Babalawos are bunch of pretenders.

Most politicians are members of very high secret cults that hate both islam and christianity. But as leaders they must fall under any of the majority.

2 Likes

Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by Parachoko: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Remman:
Nigerian Atheists and Babalawos are bunch of pretenders.

Most politicians are members of very high secret cults that hate both islam and christianity. But as leaders they must fall under any of the majority.
The way most of you talk online eh, one will just have to shake his or her head at una ignorance.

How many Babalawo and Atheist do you know for you to call them a "bunch of pretenders"? I doubt you have even meet a babalwao or an atheist before.
Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by Truthisunique2: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Abdullah36:
Guys, try and understand it fa. No one is forcing you to love either Muslim - Muslim or Christian-christian, you have a choice either you vote them in or out it's up to you.
why didn't tinubu do Yoruba Yoruba ticket?

He want to balance diversity shebi

If he recognize the long standing diversity in ethnicity why don't he understand the one of religion

A time is coming why the diversity in ethnicity would be discarded too if north realize they can get away with it

I don't see how they won't do northern Muslim northern christian ticket and sweep NE,NW,NC
Re: My Northern Brothers, Will You Love A Christian-christian Ticket In 2027-2031? by Remman(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
The way most of you talk online eh, one will just have to shake his or her head at una ignorance.

How many Babalawo and Atheist do you know for you to call them a "bunch of pretenders"? I doubt you have even meet a babalwao or an atheist before.
Lol... My friend whose father died at critical times and it forced him to drop out of school doesn't believe in the existence of God. He was arrested one day during sanitation day and why he was released was because the lawyer attends his former church and he quickly proclaim himself and named his pastor and he was asked to stand somewhere, an officer just took him and let him go.

In my village, i have a relative native doctor who lives mostly in forests and are feared by men. However, When his daughter was travelling to the U.K. for education, the man filled christianity as his religion.

Again, let me clear your eyes that there are atheists and babalawos but are all bunch of pretenders in the actual real world.

(1) (Reply)

The Church And The Politics Of Muslim Muslim Ticket / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says / 2023 Election: A Race Between A Grand Strategist And Tacticians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.