Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

British Police Officers Under Investigation For Punching A Nigerian Lady In Eyes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / British Police Officers Under Investigation For Punching A Nigerian Lady In Eyes (178 Views)

Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC / Data Breach: GT, Zenith Banks Under Investigation - NDPB / Management, Directors Of Defunct Skye Bank Under Investigation, NDIC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Police Officers Under Investigation For Punching A Nigerian Lady In Eyes by NAIJASTANDARD71: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
LAWLESSNESS:
British Police Officers under investigation for punching a Nigerian lady, SARAH SOYEMI in the eyes for selling detox tea outside White Oaks Mall without explanation

*Eye witness account: “A woman was selling detox tea outside White Oaks Mall. A police officer alighted from the car, grabbed her without explanation and another officer punched her, leaving her with a black eye, before she was charged with various offences”

*Victim charged charged with failing to leave the premises when directed, resisting arrest and assaulting a peace officer

*“It has just been a lot. I am in a lot of pain daily. It's so unbelievable. I am an independent contractor, supporting my family with the tea sales and money from the Ontario Works program. I am being discriminated against for racism due to the color of my skin. I am not the only one selling detox tea over there. Why didn’t they arrest other white British citizens selling similar detox tea around the same place?"-SOYEMI, a single mother of twin boys

*“We are conducting an internal review to understand what happened. While we disagree with some of the particulars of how this interaction has been described, the London Police Service takes all allegations of this nature very seriously, and as such the chief has directed that a review of this incident be conducted”-Constable Sandasha Bough
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/lawlessness-british-police-officers-under-investigation-for-punching-a-nigerian-lady-sarah-soyemi-in-the-eyes-for-selling-detox-tea-outside-white-oaks-mall-without-explanation-eye-witness-account/

Re: British Police Officers Under Investigation For Punching A Nigerian Lady In Eyes by NAIJASTANDARD71: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why are some human beings wicked?
Re: British Police Officers Under Investigation For Punching A Nigerian Lady In Eyes by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hawking in the streets of some Europe countries is prohibited.A Nigerian police will shot at you.
Re: British Police Officers Under Investigation For Punching A Nigerian Lady In Eyes by otipoju(m): 4:00am On Jun 16, 2022
I really feel for this girl. She is a real hustler.

She took a giant leap of faith but it did not go as planned. I hope this turns out good for her in the end.

Trying to make ends meet in a foreign land with kids and no support system is mental hellfire.

If she had a work permit, i doubt if she will be soliciting in prohibited areas.

(1) (Reply)

Business Loan. / Mobile Phone Engineer Wanted. / Savannah Energy’s Accugas Begins First Gas Sales To FIPLs Trans Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.