Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 (12635 Views)

Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year / Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents / High Profile Corruption Cases Nigerians Expect In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Opak001(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2022
As rain don start dey fall well well na,how more will the dam be controlled
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
The only reason these guys encourage tariif increase is because they get a percentage of it.
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is super storrrrryyyy... A live of strife and sorrow.Shameless marafakas of NERC
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Emmanuelcann: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na today? grin
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
July 1= the next 1000 years...in the Nigerian federal Government calendar..
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Me to NERC: Go f**k yourselves!
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by ekitimanalways(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/nerc-to-nigerians-expect-improved-electricity-supply-from-july-1/amp
perhaps NERC meant to say expect increased electricity tariff from July 1. I will keep my fingers crossed.
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by FireUpNow(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
They should also meter every house with prepaid meter to avoid estimated bills
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by bigtt76(f): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Den don buy new grid? These ones think they can hoodwink us ni? Its raining season so the hydro power dams are going to operate to optimal capacity but the issue is distribution. If the Discos can't distribute efficiently because of obsolete equipment or damaged distribution lines then the 5000mw can't reach its end users. This is why the grid collapses ....the distribution lines are attempting to draw more than they can carry. Generate 10000MW if distribution can't support it its as good as what it can.

ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/nerc-to-nigerians-expect-improved-electricity-supply-from-july-1/amp
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Tundex911: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
With my analysis, Nigeria �� no fit good again take it or leave it na so the trend go dey go...

I just pity our generation
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Lovelive: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Irritated

post=113850240:
Very Good Development.

Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [/color] .

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking [color=#006600]Nigerians that wish her well.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by akwunomy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
agrene:
modified

Good Morning Dear Nairalander. Please spare a few seconds to read my post, i beg you in the name of God please. It's (1.pm) now. This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do not ignore. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and sick and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and drinking water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 08 07 34 48 26 access . I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

please brothers and sisters I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.

This is what greedy old politicians has turn Nigerians into….hardworking people willing to work…but where is the work…they are stealing the country dry instead of bring in Positive investment….it is really pathetic…dreadful and pitiful…
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by anyilalaz: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fear and effect of Peter Obi going to Egypt!!! Bunch of '' very serious people''
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Smartriya: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Story, story! Instead of you to come out clean and say you intend to increase tariff. Yeye!
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by armadeo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nerc.

Clowns all of you.

Even thebpost paid meters are not read they just wipe you bill as they like and come and cut your light if you don't pay.

Imbeciles. My nepa bill reading now and meter reading are almost 400 units apart yet I get bills.

No light in my area almost all through May and yet I got a bill. Saying I used the same power as April.

God punish una.
Re: NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 by Adex2442: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
armadeo:
Nerc.

Clowns all of you.

Even thebpost paid meters are not read they just wipe you bill as they like and come and cut your light if you don't pay.

Imbeciles. My nepa bill reading now and meter reading are almost 400 units apart yet I get bills.

No light in my area almost all through May and yet I got a bill. Saying I used the same power as April.

God punish una.

And u will pay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket / Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu / Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.